CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—

21.1K 789 811
By seokprinceu

Soeun walked to the school gate and again, she felt like she was the celebrity of the school.

Why?

Well it's because she was walking to the school gate with the boys, together. Bangtan boys were the all the girls' apple eye. Soeun looked down as she felt the glares at the back of her head.

Uh, I don't like this.

Soeun wanted to run away, she looked down and turned on her back, but it seemed like she had forgotten that the boys were all behind her.

"Woah woah, Soeun-noona where are you going?" Jungkook asked when she bumped on his shoulder. Jungkook managed to hold her shoulder before she fell backwards. Man she's a clumsy one.

"Uh, away from here?" She whispered. All the boys had this same question look.

"Why?" Jungkook mimicked her whisper. Soeun's eyebrows were frowned together. Did he really think this is the right time to joke around?

"Why are you whispering?"

"I don't know, why are you whispering?" Jungkook was still joking around.

"Jungkook-"

"If you think we will really leave you alone from now on then you're deadly wrong." Namjoon said and Soeun sighed. "Jin-hyung." Namjoon lifted his eyebrows multiple times.

"Nah let's just go." Jin said as he gave Taehyung a wink and pointed his lips at Soeun. Taehyung quickly grabbed Soeun's shoulder, the pretty boys grinned in knowing matter, Soeun was taken aback, while the whole crowd gasped in shock.

"Shall we go, babe?" Taehyung smirked as he nearing his face with Soeun. Soeun face was on fire.

What is he talking about?!

The look on Soeun was priceless and so was the whole crowd.

•••

"What the hell was that, guys?" Soeun asked as she groaned in frustration. Problems after problems.

"It was just a joke, we wanted to see the crowd's reaction." Yoongi said as he laughed.

"Did you saw the look on their faces?" Jin laughed so hard, he was already in tears. "It honestly made my day!" Jin laughed again, his fingers wiping his tears.

"You think this is funny?" Soeun snapped. "What was that?"

"We were just joking around, Soeun. Give it a rest." Jimin said as he was grinning. Soeun rolled his eyes but she began to smile when she heard Jimin's giggle, she tried to hold her laugh, Then, Hoseok began laughing too. But as soon as Jin started laughing, Soeun began to laugh too.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked innocently. Soeun sighed, still smiling a little bit. "It's not that I like it, I wanted to stay mad but," They were still laughing, "Their laughs are so-" Soeun laughed loud this time, she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Why do you laugh like that?" Soeun smiled, giggling as she wiped her tears. "But the stares really do scare me though..." Soeun mumbled when their laughters died down.

"We're sorry, Soeun." Namjoon said softly. Soeun shook her head.

"It's okay... but what's with the 'shall we go, babe?'" Soeun mimicked Taehyung's voice, she frowned her eyebrows, trying to mimick Taehyung's usual blank face. Jimin giggled loudly causing all of them to laugh too.

"My voice isn't like that." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mmhmm." Soeun said with an uninterested tone as she now mimicking Taehyung's cold and deep voice. "Okay, Taehyung." She said in a deep voice again. The boys laughed even louder whilst Taehyung had a sour expression.

"I should go to class, see you guys soon!" Soeun said as she jogged away. The boys just looked at her back figure, smiling. "I guess she didn't want us to drop her off to her class today." Namjoon chuckled.

"She is so cute." Taehyung blurt out suddenly. The boys had a shocked expression on their faces. They all looked at Taehyung.

"Tae, are you-" Taehyung snapped out of his thought. "What?" Taehyung questioned. Jimin looked at Taehyung closely. "Tae... you said.."

"What did I just said?" Taehyung frowned. Seeing this, Jimin frowned too. "You just said she's cute..."

Taehyung looked shocked. "No, I didn't. You heard wrong." He grumbled under his breath. When Jimin was still giving Taehyung a look, he looked away.

"I'll be going now. Go to class." Taehyung said as he walked away to catch on Soeun. All his friends look at Taehyung's back figure.

"Namjoon hyung, do you think Taehyung likes Soeun?" Jimin asked as he looked at Taehyung that was getting far from him.

"I'm not sure, Jimin. We have to wait. You know how he is." Namjoon replied. "Taehyung might be cold, but we all know that he's not heartless."

•••

"Okay Taehyung." Taehyung recalled back when Soeun mimicked his voice. He smiled a little.

"She is such a cute little thing." He said as he smiled, slightly scratching his hair. He walked at the hallway, going to his class.

"Oppa." Taehyung didn't turn around, he knew it was Minju. His smile was instantly dropped when he heard her voice.

"Oppa!" She called louder. Taehyung cringe at the nickname, they are at the same age after all.

Taehyung heard footsteps, "Taehyung Oppa." Minju called again as she reached for Taehyung's hand, but Taehyung quickly yanked his hand out of her touch.

"Don't fucking touch me." Taehyung said. His voice was rough and cold. He glared at Minju. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Taehyung oppa," Minju called again, Taehyung held the urge to slap her across the face. That voice made him shiver.

"Stop calling me that, Kang Minju." Taehyung frowned in disgust. "I don't like it." He said with a blank face. "What do you want?" Taehyung asked again.

"I want you." Minju said with a sad face. "I want you back, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung let out a dark chuckle, finding this whole situation amusing. "Well I don't, Kang Minju." He said with a dark voice. "I don't want you back, now would you please leave me alone already?" Taehyung pleaded rather sarcastically.

"But-"

"Enough already." Taehyung said with a monotone. He was angry, but he was trying his hardest to not hit her. She is a girl after all.

"We are over ages ago." Taehyung said, still with his blank face. "Don't you understand that?"

"It's not over for me!" Minju screamed, her blood was boiling up as her face was reddish. "I still love you, Taehyung. You will never understand that!" She screamed, this time a bit louder, making a few heads turning to their way.

Still typical drama queen.

Minju felt a tear escaped her eye. Taehyung saw this but he didn't have the slightest urge to wipe her tears off like how he did to Soeun.

Taehyung chuckled. "I don't know why are you saying things like this," He looked at Minju. "I don't care about you anymore. Heck, I don't even want to breath the same air as you."

"So you get the fuck away from me." Taehyung snapped.

"But we were happy Taehyung-" Minju started.

"You thought we were happy," Taehyung cut her off as he looked at Minju with a blank expression.

"But I love you!" Minju said as tears were streaming down her face. Taehyung sighed out frustratedly.

"Can you stop it already? You forced me into this stupid love relationship which I never wanted it. Your father even involved in this mess, I had to hold for almost a year sticking with you. And now I finally got my freedom, you gonna capture me again?"

"I will do everything to get you back." Minju threatened Taehyung. "I don't care your freedom, Kim Taehyung, I want you, and I'm gonna do anything to get you back." Minju said, looking at Taehyung.

"You're crazy!" This time Taehyung screamed to her face.

"You are acting like this because of that pathetic bitch right?" Minju said glaring at Taehyung. "You are acting like this because of Lee Soeun right?!" Minju screamed.

Taehyung felt a volcano just exploded in his body.

"Who the fuck are you calling pathetic huh?" Taehyung bombarded. "Do not let her involved in this," Taehyung warned her. "She has nothing to do with this." He said again.

"Seeing you acting like this, I guess she is someone for you. But Taehyung, I will make sure you will be mine again." Minju said.

Taehyung was speechless, his face says it all. His heart started to beat faster because he knew what Minju could do to Soeun.

"If you want her to be safe," Minju went closer to Taehyung, fixing his collar; Taehyung can smell her strong perfume, it disgust him.

But he couldn't move.

"If you want her to be safe, you should get away from her." She said with a sweet tone. Taehyung didn't said anything.

She was touching Taehyung's face, Taehyung frowned in disgust as he tried to move away.

Minju gave him a seductive smile.

"Because Taehyung, I will make you mine again, and I'm gonna get rid of everything that is on my way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 21 1
Kim Taehyung never really had any friends growing up in school. Instead, he found himself victim to a group of bullies that haunt him into his early...
8.9K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
185K 10.3K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
20.7K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...