CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—

19.9K 803 364
By seokprinceu

"I can't believe you guys actually made me skip school," Soeun said with a unsatisfied tone. It was already past 10am. Soeun begged to go to school but the boys didn't want to bring her.

They were all sitting on the sofa, the sofa is big enough for 7 people but since Soeun was here, they were lack of seats.

So Jungkook volunteered to sit at the floor (even though Soeun insisted him to sit at the sofa and let her sit at the floor because she don't really mind) but Jungkook said:

"As a gentleman, I should let you sit there, Soeun noona." As he sent her his bunny smile.

"We thought you knew at the moment we said that we wanted to bring you here," Jin smiled cheekily. Soeun had to fight the urge to not roll her eyes.

"But school-"

"It's okay to miss a day, Soeun. The teachers are not gonna kill you," Jimin said teasingly. All the boys nodded.

Soeun sighed in defeat. But the scholarship...

"But..." Soeun cut her words. Should I tell them? Soeun was hesitating. She bit her lips from talking.

"You can tell us, Soeun." Jin said with a look telling that is okay for Soeun to open up with them. "You can tell us everything."

"We are your friends, and we will share your burden together." Jimin said.

"Um..." Soeun scratched her hair. "I am pretty short with money... so I really need the scholarship..." she trailed. "And with that I need a-"

"You will need a full attendance, I assume." Namjoon raised his eyebrows, Soeun nodded.

"Yes." Soeun said.

"We're sorry, Soeun." Namjoon said as his face full of regret. All the boys had the same expression.

"But Soeun if you need money-" Namjoon said.

"No no no no no!" She said quickly. "I don't need to!" She shook her head violently.

"But, I thought you want money?" Yoongi pressed on her.

"Why? If you want money, you just tell me." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Namjoon hyung has a lot of money, he can help you." Jungkook said again.

Soeun felt hurt, she never thought Namjoon as someone she can use like that. Namjoon is not a bank, someone that she can ask for money whenever she pleased.

"What...? Is that what you guys think of me..?" Soeun said, her face pained. "You think I want your money just because you're rich, Namjoon?" She looked at Namjoon this time. Namjoon just looked at her with a unreadable expression.

"Do I look someone like that?" Soeun frowned at them. All of the boys didn't said a word.

"Aren't we're... friends?" Soeun choked out. But they still didn't answer. Seeing this, something in Soeun clicked.

"I see." She chuckled sarcastically. "You guys probably friends with me because I'm a nobody right?" She wiped her tears at her cheek.

"When a nobody became friends with a group that is full of popular people of the school, people will wonder, 'Oh what is she doing with these boys?'"

"You guys wanted a different type of attention huh?" Soeun shot again.

"Soeun..." Jimin frowned.

"I knew it was weird ever since you guys wanted to make friends with me." She said with an angry expression. She angrily wiped her tears. "You guys just appeared out of nowhere."

"Soeun-ah, listen to us first." Hoseok pleaded. In response, Soeun just chuckled sarcastically.

She angrily wipe her tears again. Damn these tears won't stop coming out! "Why? Am I that pitiful? Until you want to offer me your money?" She was fed up. But she didn't stop here.

"Ah, I guess I am." Soeun answered herself and looked at the ground. "And you guys called yourselves my friends-"

"LEE SOEUN!" Taehyung screamed suddenly, making Soeun looked up instantly as her body jumped a bit. "Just-" he sighed. "Just listen to us before you jump into your own conclusion!" Taehyung was angry too.

"Fine." Soeun said, her tone was cold and her tears won't stop flowing but she didn't bother to wipe it off. She needed explanation.

The boys were shocked with her cold tone but they decided to shrug it off first. They needed to talk this out.

"Okay, Soeun." Yoongi started. "Let us explain this to you."

"We never thought you are pitiful, Soeun. And we became friends with you because you are different." Jin said with a sad smile. "Different than other people."

"Different?" Soeun asked, not understand what they are talking about. "What are you even talking about-"

"You are different than other people, you didn't want my money. that means you genuinely think us as your friends." Namjoon said.

"Well yeah, why would I want your money?" Soeun said, sniffling. Namjoon just smiled warmly in response.

"Most people be friends with with us for my money, you know?" Namjoon told her and sighed. "Let me continue." Namjoon said again in a soft tone.

"Just now, you asked us... 'aren't we're friends?' it was clear that you are hurt that we made you seemed like you're hanging out with us for my money."

Soeun didn't answered.

"We're so sorry we made you cry, we wanted to test you." Jungkook said as his smile coming back on his lips. Soeun frowned, looking at them with shocked expression.

"T-test me?" She asked and the boys nodded. "You know that seemed like you don't believe me for my actions... right?" She asked yet again as her hands wiping her tears.

Her sadness slowly turned to anger.

"You don't test your friend!" Soeun shouted in anger and disbelief. All of them was shocked by her sudden outburst. "W-Why would you—" Soeun let out a sigh and stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Yoongi asked and all of them stood up. "I'm leaving." Soeun merely said and head to the door. Jimin let out a gasp.

"Soeun no!" Jimin shouted and grabbed on Soeun's hand. "Let go of me!" Soeun said as she tried to move herself away from Jimin.

"Soeun...!" Jimin's voice was shaky as he held Soeun's shoulders. "P-Please... Please don't go..." Jimin said in a begging voice as he looked at Soeun, eyes broken.

"Please!" Jimin said as he kneeled. "I'm begging you... Don't leave us!" Jimin begged once more. Soeun looked at Jimin that was close to crying.

"Why... Why are you so desperate..?" Soeun asked. "Why go such lengths.. for.. someone like— no, for me?" Soeun asked in a small voice.

"We need you, Soeun. We need you... We need you to stay with us." Jimin said again. "If— If you want to... We won't talk to you anymore.. but please.. let us at least meet you..." Jimin begged.

"But..." Soeun let out a sigh of disappointment. "We're so sorry. We were wrong... Stay with us, please... please.." Jimin mumbled as he looked on the ground.

Soeun was their only hope. They simply could not let her go.

Namjoon looked away. "I apologize." Namjoon let out a pained sigh. "I didn't mean to push you into the corner like that. It was too harsh of me. Please forgive me." Namjoon bowed his head to Soeun.

Soeun was silent for a few seconds. "I thought I finally had great friends... and look, my friends go and trying to test my loyalty..." Soeun gave them a disappointed look.

"Sorry... I'm really sorry..." Jimin apologized once more. Soeun looked at all of them and shook her head. "It's okay. We all make mistakes." Soeun said.

"But if any of you tried to do this to me again, you will not hear a word from me." Soeun mumbled in a small voice. "I can't accept it if you guys were to do something like this again."

"We will never. We will never do this again. We were wrong to do this to you at the first place..." Jin said in a small voice, clearly disappointed with himself.

"Can... Can we be with you all the time? We know that you were always alone, but now we're here, you don't need to be alone anymore." Hoseok said.

"You don't need to live in fear anymore. We will try our best to protect you."

________________________

Yall after reading this chapter:

Trust issues are a bitch right? How will the boys do tho? what's their motive of getting close to the innocent bun Soeun?! (• ▽ •;)

You have to continue to find out !

Welp I hope that wasn't so bad, here's an updateee!

The roller coaster will come very very very soon, you guys have a looong looong way to go :D love yall! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 21 1
Kim Taehyung never really had any friends growing up in school. Instead, he found himself victim to a group of bullies that haunt him into his early...
8.9K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
7.1K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...