Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 83

2.8K 85 8
By AlwaysMarie13

Gabby's Pov.

I dropped off Justin at the hotel Scooter was at. I drove back to Holmes Chapel crying and it was raining.

When I got to the apartment it was quiet. The Christmas tree lights lite up the living room.

I walked to my room Harry was sound asleep on the bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed clean pjs, I walked into the bathroom to change.

I looked in the mirror, Harry was standing behind me.

"I'm sorry love, I shouldn't have ju-"I turned around and cut him off, I kissed him.

"It's fine, we both shouldn't have gotten mad at each other come let's go lay down" I take his hand and we get under the covers.

"I went to pick up Justin for the police station" I tell him, I snuggled up to his chest.

"They twins cried for a bit after you left, they wouldn't sleep until I sang to them" He says, he grabs my hand and with his finger he plays with my engagement ring.

"Let's get some sleep babe-" I was cut off by Arabella crying I laughed and got up.

"I got it babe, go to sleep and we can enjoy all day tomorrow" I tell him, I hover over him and kiss him.

"Or you can come back and we can finish this" He winks, I get of him and wall over to the nursery.

"What happened baby girl, shhh" I picked her tiny body up and sat in the chair, I grabbed a bottle and pored the scoops of powder.

I shook the bottle and got up, if I rocked her a little and fed her she would fall asleep faster, I walked into he living room, at on the couch with my legs next to me, and looked at the tree as I fed her.

"Goodnight my love" I whispered to her, her eyes slowly closed.

I closed my eyes, I guess I must have fallen asleep because I felt myself being carried.

"Mm...wheres Arabella?" I panicked.

"It's alright babe I put her in her crib, let's get some sleep" Harry said, he lays me down and wraps his arm around my waist and we both soon fell asleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to the sounds of pans hitting together like someone was cooking.

I walked to the bathroom and washed up.When I walked into the living room the twins were awake and in their little rockers laying down, they were by the tree.

"Morning beautiful" Harry greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning baby" I replied as I grabbed bacon, Harry glared at me.

"Get out of my kitchen!" He said I giggled and slapped his bum before I walked into the living room

"Merry Christmas Roxy and princess" I scratched Princess behind her ear an she liked it, she walked over near the twin and laid down.

"Hows my cute little puppy" I talked in a baby voice picking up Roxy and lifting her up in the air.

"You really had to dress the dogs up in dog clothes?"Harry said chuckling as he came into the living room and say down next to me.

"Yes, it cute I get I dress up four of my babies" I gushed.

"My mom and Robin should be here soon, Gemma and Jake are coming in an hour, the lads and the girls are coming later tonight" Harry explains I nod.

"Your mom is here with Robin, go answer the door" I said his poking his dimple, he groans.

"Fine lazy bum I'll answer the door" I stood up and ran to the door, Anne and Robin and had gifts.

"Merry Christmas!" I cheered, Anne hugs me along with Robin.

"Merry Christmas dear" The replied, Harry stand up to greet them, I closed the door, and walked over to the couch.

"Oh look at these cutie all cute and dressed, aww and the dogs" Anne gushes, I glared at Harry and told him it was cute.

"Breakfast is still hot let's eat, Gemma and Jake should be here soon" Harry said, I stood up and check on the twins before I left to the dinning room.

"Gabby were here!" Jake yelled, I walked over and jumped on Jake.

And we both fell on the floor and bursted out laughing.

"Merry Christmas guys, come join us for breakfast Jake you can out the gifts by the tree" I tell him, I picked up Arabella and Gemma offered to get Mason.

Harry's Pov.

We ate breakfast, and went to the living room and talked for a bit, until Harry suggested we open gifts.It took about on hour to open gifts.

"I have two more for you Mr.Styles" Gabby gets up and leaves, she comes with an envelope.

I opened it and saw four tickets to see the Green Bay packers next year of 2014.

"No way! you got me tickets!" I stood up and cheered.

"You my dear said you wanted to go on a trip and in this envelope we are going to!" She said, I picked her up and kissed her.

"Hey! we are here!" Gemma yells, I laughed.

"Your the best" I tell her, Gabby smiles.

"I have a couple gifts for you too" I smirk.

I grab the small box from the tree, the two bags. I handed them to her.

She opened the first bag, which had some dresses Gemma picked out for Gabby, along with a set of heels.

The second bag had a picture frame, it was a picture of the first day me and Gabby met at the photo shoot, when we had to look into each other's eyes, I love this picture. Gabby covers her mouth as she gasped.

"This was the first time we met" She said, I smiled.

"Open the small box!" Gemma tells her, all excitedly.

Gabby unwraps the small box and slowly begins to open it.

"Oh my god! you bought me a ring in my birth sto-" she cuts herself off when she spots the wording 'Forever And Always'.

"You got it engraved" She asked me shock, Gemma smiles at me, along with everyone else.

She puts the ring in her right hand and admires it.

"Thanks bubby" She pecks my lips.

"I'm glad you like it" I tell her.

"I love it, thanks guys for the gifts" Gabby tells everyone, we said our thank you's.

My mom and Robin had to leave they were going to Robins moms house, Gemma and Jake were going to a Christmas party.

"Thank you for my gifts" I hover over Gabby on the couch, she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for all my gifts, I mean I had told you I didn't want anything expensive, and you still but me something expensive" She said, I chuckled and pecked her nose.

"I told you not to buy me anything expensive either, look like we both broke the rules" I smirk,  she leans in and brushes her lips against mine, she smirks at her teasing.

I cupped her face and brought her on top of me, my hands trailed to the side of her hips, gripping them. Her hands rest on my chest, I start I lift up her shirt, she smiles.

"We can finish this later" I wink at her and get off.

"Oh okay! leave me shirtless and cold you tease!" She yells as I walked into our room, to pick up my phone.

I got a text from Louis, Liam,and Zayn.

Loubear:

Be there at 6:00 tonight!cx

Daddy Direction:

Be there by 4:30 Haz

Bad Boy Malik:

We'll be there late, Perrie had to make a stop xx

I opened the two envelopes again, geese I got four tickets to see the Green Bay Packers, and me and Gabby are going to the Bahamas next month!!

Spending Christmas with Gabby and the twins is amazing it's Masons and Arabella's first Christmas xx

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

This book is coming to an end, a few more chapters left xx

Then Together Forever begins.....

Comment and vote!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.5K 42
[Sequel to Dear Darlin'] After she got away from her abusive step father, Thea Caverly found herself in a relationship with Harry Styles. What starte...
988 1 14
Lola-Grace James is your typical teenage girl with a dream...to become a solo artist, and to make it on her own, without the constant reminder of her...
12.8K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...
560K 12K 65
{ completed }. ( IN EDITING ) When Gabriella meets the boys for a photoshoot, will their be a cert...