Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 82

2.7K 94 11
By AlwaysMarie13

Harry's Pov.

Gemma is with me helping me find a Christmas gift for Gabby.

"What about a new car?" I suggest, Gemma rolls her eyes.

"Trust me Harry the both of you have enough cars" She said.

I was looking around the mall when I spotted a jewelry shop, I grabbed Gemmas hand and dragged her to the store.

" Harry she has tons of jewelry, I was already looking through her stuff to see what she has wait! she doesn't have a ring of her birthstone color"Gemma said looking at the rings.

"I like this one" I tell her, it's Gabby birthstone color, aquamarine.

"It has a beautiful Harry, gosh! Gabbys lucky that's a beautiful ring!"Gemma gushes, I smile.

"We'll take this one Sir" I tell the man dressed in a suit who works here.

"That's quite the gorgeous who's it for?"The man asked.

"My fiancé, it's a Christmas gift, this is my sister" I said to him, he look confused.

"Would you like any engraving on it?" He asked, writing stuff down on a paper.

"Forever And Always" I said smiling proudly, Gemma nudges me.

"Okay, you can come pick it up that'll take an hour if that alright Mr.." He trails off.

"Styles, Harry Styles" He nods.

I sign the papers and me and Gemma left to do more shopping before we go get the ring .I picked up the ring and we left, I dropped her off the her apartment and left to mine.

"Gabby I'm hom-" I cut myself off when I saw she wrapped all the gifts, I smiled and walked into my room she was asleep, cuddled up, I covered her with the blanket and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, I moved a strand of her hair, her eyes slowly opened.

"Hi" She mumbles.

"Hi, you want dinner? I can go make something?" I ask, she shakes her head.

"I'll make dinner" She said, sitting up.

"Nope, I'm making dinner Chef Styles is here" I stand up, she giggles.

"Come" I extend my hand.

"Carry me" She pouts, I pick her up and her legs wrapped around my waist as we go to the kitchen.

"I feel like I'm carrying a baby, well my baby" I said, she giggles, I sat her down on the counter and she watches me as I began to cook.

Gabbys Pov.

It's Christmas Eve, I called Louis and Sylvia and told them Happy birthday. Harry is in the nursery changing the twins diapers, Harry took them their baths this morning, I took pictures which were so cute!

Lately I've been playing on the piano we have, some Christmas song or I just play around with the keys.

I played a thousand years in piano this morning and Harry being body heard me and said he love it a lot.

"So what are we all doing today?" Harry asked walking into the living room with Bella and Mason dressed in his arms.

"We can stay home, everyone is coming tomorrow" I suggest, he hands me Arabella, with one hand I play the piano and she smiles.

"Hi beautiful" I kissed her small hand.

"How's my little handsome doing" I said in a baby voice sitting next to Harry on the couch.

"You know I hope he really get my curls, that's what attracts the ladies" Harry said looking at me winking.

"He won't be getting any ladies, I'd have to kick all their asses" I tell him, he laughs.

"Me and Mason wouldn't let any boy near Bella, right little man" Harry has Mason on his lap.

Mason is smiling at Harry's weird faces.

"Bell's did you know your daddy's weird" I tell her, Harry looks at me and puts his hand on his heart .

"Mason your mommy is a bully" Harry picks up Mason and kisses his head.

"I am not!" I scoff, he smirks.

"Let's go lay down Arabella" I stand up and walk to our room, I lay down and put her on my chest, I grab her bottle and feed her.

"Does daddy and Mason get to join?" Harry said coming onto the bed with me.

"Only if you make me hot chocolate?" I gave him the puppy eyes and he sighs.

"Only because I love you, let's go make mommy hot chocolate Mas"

"I'm in love with you and these little thing" I sang softly as I stroke her hair.

"For only being here a month my love, everyone already loves you so much, I get to have you both for the rest of my life even your daddy, grandma would be so happy to met you, she loves you guys" I whisper, I looked at the picture on my nightstand I had. It was of me, my mom and Harry when we were at dad's house, I had a small baby bump at the time.

"Here you go babe, I made sure it wasn't too hot and I added extra marshmallows" He winks, I laughed.

I put Arabella on her back next to me, Mason was next to her.

"Our first Christmas Eve with my babies" Harry said, looking at me, I put my hand in his hair.

"I love you so much" I tell him, he smiles and cups my face, I made sure I didn't smash the kids. I kissed him quickly.

"I'm going to have you dress up as Santa clause every year for Christmas" I tell him, he laughs.

"No" He said, I pout.

"It would be cute, my dad did it to is when we were little" I said, he laughs and looks at the twins.

"You need to call Ed and tell him I hate him! his song small bump made me cry!" I tell Harry, he laughs.

I smacked his arm.

"What was that for?"He said, sitting up sticking his tongue out.

"You keep laughing at everything" I crossed my arms.

My phone vibrated, I looked at the caller and ignored it.

"Babe just answer it, it's annoying me" He snaps, I glare at him, I get off the bed and answered the phone, I walked out the room with my sweater and stood outside the balcony by the living room.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Gabby it's me, I need your help" it's Justin.

"What so important you need my help on Christmas Eve" I snap, he sighs.

"Okay, I know I'm sorry for calling can you please come pick me up please I'm at the police station in London" He said.

"Justin!" I yelled, I put my hand through my hair. "I'll be there in an hour" I tell him before hanging up.

I turned around to see Harry.

"Where you going?" He asks, I put my shoes on.

"I have to go to London really quick I'll be back in an three hours okay?" I pecked his cheek, he grabbed my arm.

"Are you cheating on me with Ryan?" He asks, my heart dropped.

"You honestly think I would cheat on you?" I asked.

"You told him about Jason coming for him, you practically protected him, he hurt you in the past" He gripped my arm tight, I closed my eyes shut.

"Your past comes back to bit you in the ass too! You should have never even thought I would cheat on you! I have two beautiful kids with you Harry, I love them to death and I love you to death! you have to trust me okay, Jesus!" I yelled he rubs his temples, I grabbed my purse I ran out the apartment.

I arrived at the police station, in London.

"I'm here to pick up Justin Bieber" I tell the officer at the front camera.

"Justin your free to leave" They took off the hand cuffs, I grabbed him by the ear and went outside to the car.

"Are you fucking kidding me! street racing and weed, seriously!" I snap pacing back and fourth.

"I'm sorry okay" He said, I glared at him.

"I got into an argument with Harry before we left, you kept calling me so he automatically thought I was cheating on him so thank you Justin!" I said.

"I didn't think I would get caught" Justin states.

"Of course your gonna get caught with street racing and weed are you stipid! it's all over the news, twitter, did the last time I caught you with weed not teach you a lesson or do you not care?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I do care!" He yells.

"You have a little sister and brother who both want to grow up and be like you! you want them to grow up and do the same stupid shit your doing? that's not being a good influence for them Justin" I tell him.

"Are you doing this because of you and Selena! Doing this Justin sure as hell won't get you anywhere, so get in my damn car because I have places to be as a mom!" I said pushing him to the side an getting I to the car, he soon gets in quietly, he had a few tears coming down, as did I.

Doesn't Harry trust me? Did he really think I would cheat on him? I trust him when he goes places or when he's on his phone a lot.

___________________________

Hope hope guys liked this chapter (:

Comment and vote!!!!!

Ask me any questions and I'll answer them on YouTube!!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988 1 14
Lola-Grace James is your typical teenage girl with a dream...to become a solo artist, and to make it on her own, without the constant reminder of her...
269K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
20.3K 403 54
(Book 3, thanks for all the feedback!) Cynthia's on her way to marry the one and only Harry Styles. But a new stage in their lives brings new obstacl...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...