This Is It

De dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 41

1K 51 11
De dazzledsweetchic

~Chapter 41~
~❤Chicken box❤~

*Please listen to the song at the multimedia section above while reading this chapter! It's a must! Don't forget! Enjoy!;)*

Jimin's POV

I pushed my way towards the people blocking my way at the entrance of the hospital.

We just arrived at the airport not too long ago and hurriedly headed here.

I couldn't wait to finally see Rosé.

"Hyung! Calm down!"

Jungkook said while he came beside me while breathing heavily after he catched up to me.

I didn't realized that I was running panickingly and was in a hurry to see my girlfriend.

My girlfriend who was now severely injured because I wasn't fuckin' there beside her.

I saw the other members catching up with me then came beside me too.

"The nurse told me that she's staying at Room 34-B. Kaja" Hoseok hyung said while we searched for the room and went there.

As we approached the room, there was Jisoo outside the room, sitting at a bench and sipping a cup of coffee.

Jisoo saw us while she gestured towards the room for us to go see Rosé.

Taehyung went at Jisoo's side and hugged her while me and the others left them to talk and went in the room.

All the air that was left inside me went gone as soon as I saw Rosé sleeping on the hospital bed where there were some dextrose attached to her and other things.

While she had a bandage around her head and arms.

I sat down at the chair beside her bed and took her fragile hand that was also wounded in my hand.

My heart broke seeing her like this.

I couldn't bear to see her in this state but I was willing to stay beside her until she wakes up and recover.

I will never leave her side.

"I should've never left without you by my side" I said silently and realized that a tear left my eye.

"Don't blame yourself, Jimin. It wasn't your fault. Even Rosé knows that" Yoongi hyung said as soon as he went beside me while he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Then, Jennie and her fiance' Wonho came inside the room.

"Hey, guys" Jennie greeted solemnly. While Wonho bowed at us and sat at the couch beside the others.

"The doctors said that she's in a coma and we'll just wait for Rosé to wake up until God-knows-when. Same goes to Jinyoung." Jennie said while she was standing beside Yoongi hyung.

"How about the police? Was it true that their car just rolled down the hill and got smashed that fucking hard???" I gritted my teeth. I can't accept the fact that something so unbelievable happened just like that.

"Well, about that...I also thought about that too. I also find it kinda weird that their car landed from the hill but looked like it was smashed." Jennie said while crossing her arms.

"In short, something is kinda suspicious. Isn't it?" Namjoon hyung interrupted.

"You're right. But I think that we should kinda hire an investigator or something?" Jennie said.

"Jin hyung, you're brother's a private investigator right?" I asked hyung.

"Ooohhh, I think I know where this is going" Jin hyung said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Alright! I already know how to handle this. I'll just make a call outside" Jin hyung gave me an assuring smile while he excused himself to make a call to his brother outside the room.

Whoever did this would eventually pay for what he or she had done to my girl.

Lisa's POV

I walked towards the hospital entrance after buying a box of chicken meal and jajangmyeon for everyone.

I know that everyone was sad and heartbreakingly devastated about what had happened, so I decided to buy food to at least make them cheer up.

Cuz ya know. Food makes people happy. Just like me hehe.

YG sajangnim actually visited this early morning along with JYP.

Everyone at the agency were busy but some managed to pay a visit. Our BLINKS were also worried and send us, especially to Rosé, their messages about being strong and that they are waiting for Rosé's full recovery as soon as possible.

I also saw some of our fans outside the hospital with their banners that read: "CHAEYOUNG-AH, STAY STRONG! BLINKS MISS YOU"

Along with fans of Got7, the aghases too.

I also quite feel sorry for our fans to wait outside the cold. I mentally took a note inside my mind to ask YG sajangnim to give out some food or hot cocoa or something to our fans who are waiting outside the cold for their patience and support.

I walked inside Jinyoung's room and saw the Got7 members.

"These are for you, guys" I said while putting down the other box of chicken on the table near the couch.

"You didn't have to. But thank you, anyways" Jaebum oppa said.

"No, it's fine. And I really wanted to do this" I smiled.

"How are you?" Bambam asked me concerningly while I sat beside him where we were beside Jinyoung's  hospital bed.

"I should be the one asking you that, though" I chuckled.

"Let's say we're both in the same situations" Bambam grinned.

"Worried and sad" I said shortly then took a breath.

"Me too" Bambam sighed while he smiled weakly.

His other members were now busy eating their meal, and not bothering to at least tell Bambam that they're planning to finish the box of chicken I gave them.

I noticed Bambam following my gaze then he shouted to his members.

"Yah! How about me!? Wait up, you guys!" Bambam said wide-eyed thinking that there's no more chicken left for him to eat.

Bambam stood up and headed hurriedly to the table and began to eat his meal with his members knowing that the chicken's almost going to be eaten.

I laughed at the situation and decided to go out of the room and go inside the room beside Jinyoung's.

Rosé-unnie's room.

I saw Jimin fast asleep with his head on Rosé's hospital bed while his hand is still holding Rosé's hand. Like he never wanted to let go of it.

My heart awed at the sight of it.

Jin oppa said that Jimin didn't want to go back to their dorm to unpack and fix his things because he didn't want leave Rosé's side.

So, they all left to go back to their dorm while Jin oppa will go back later here to give Jimin some of his clothes because Jimin will be staying here for a while at the hospital.

I placed the box of chicken on the table that I also bought for them when I saw Kookie came in the room.

"Hey, babe. I missed you so much" he whispered to my ear not bothering to wake up Jimin.

He was hugging me tightly around my waist while I hugged him back.

"Me too, Kookie. But why didn't you call?" I asked him pouting.

"Sorry, babe. There were just many things that we should fix and handle" he sighed.

Oh, right. I'm so dumb not to know that they're so busy because of their comeback and promotions.

I mentally slapped my forehead for being the most insensitive girlfriend.

"Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to-"

"I know, it's fine. But is everything fine? I mean, are you feeling any better now? Do you want us to go out for a while?" He worriedly ask while looking at me but still in his arms.

I chuckled at how cute he gets when he's worried. I know he wants to ask me about everything, especially something concerning to Rosé. And I'm thankful to Kookie for being so thoughtful.

"What's funny?" Kookie frowned because I quietly chuckled.

"Nothing. But I think going out for a while sounds good" I said smiling.

We headed outside the room and quietly closed it.

Kookie intertwined our hands while he gave me a boyish grin that make me feel like a high school girl squealing every time he does that.

And we walked out the hospital, still hand in hand.

A/N:

Hey, my lovely readers! First of all, I'm so sorry that I got to update a after a very long time but I want to thank you all for being patient reading my story and waiting for every chapter.

Second, I'm so excited for our queens, BLACKPINK's mini album and comeback on the 15th of June. Even though it isn't a full album, I'm still thankful that YG gave our queens a mini album. And their lightstick is freakin CUTE AF! I hope I could buy one huhu *cries in the corner of my room*

And let's not forget our kings BTS, who won their 6th win of Fake Love today! 🎉🎉🎉💚 

Thank youuuu!!! And see y'all again on the next chapter! Lez get it!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...