traveling | shawn mendes

נכתב על ידי badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... עוד

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

eleven

6.5K 106 22
נכתב על ידי badreputation13

i felt legs intertwined with mine. arms wrapped around my body. what is going on?

"morning," shawn said with a raspy voice while checking his phone, "i mean, afternoon,"

"huh?," i said while rubbing my forehead because i had a pounding headache.

he shifted his body, "it's three o'clock,"

i covered my face with my hands, "ugh, my head hurts,"

"that's what you get for drinking a lot," he said.

"i have a low alcohol tolerance, i don't even drink a lot," i responded.

"oh really?," he said while rolling his eyes, "then what happened last night?"

i pretended like i was actually thinking, "that's a really good question i don't know the answer to,"

he smirked, "that's what i thought,"

i rolled my eyes, "then how about you tell me what happened last night?"

"can't help you there," he said while grabbing my hand and putting it on his head so i could play with his hair.

for about an hour or so, we just stayed in bed on our phones. shawn was on twitter, while i was going through my phone trying to see if i had anything on there that would help me remember things from last night.

just before i was about to give up, i decided to go through my camera roll. i found hundreds of new pictures that weren't on there yesterday. those pictures consisted of me, camila, shawn, and everyone else that was at the party.

after finding the most clear picture, i decided to post it. but before, i showed shawn, he just started laughing.

instagram:

tagged// camilacabello and shawnmendes
liked by camilacabello, aaliyahmendes, and 169,398 others
cassiegutierrez: about last night...

17,729 comments
jocelinponce: you're not fooling anyone, how are you the only one not holding a beer?💀
cassiegutierrez: um, i'm a good child that's under age🤷‍♀️ jocelinponce
fanaccount1: where's aaliyah?
aaliyahmendes: whoever took this picture needs a steady hand🤦‍♀️
fanaccount2: ^
cassiegutierrez: i don't know who took this😂 aaliyahmendes
camilacabello: last night was amazing thanks to you, te amooooo💕
fanaccount3: this girl needs to stop trying to get clout off of other people
fanaccount4: preachhhhh^
shawnmendes: i didn't know you were posting this😂
cassiegutierrez: te amoooo💓 camilacabello i showed this to you before, asking for your opinion😂 shawnmendes
fanaccount5: wait, shawn and cassie are together rn? woooooo🎉
fanaccount6: i think you mean "booooo🤮" fanaccount5

after i posted the picture, i texted jocelin. we talked for a bit, but that quickly ended because we were both in pain, so we decided to take a nap so we wouldn't have to deal with our headaches.

"no, you can't go back to sleep!" shawn yelled as he put his phone down.

"first of all, you can't tell me what to do," i said jokingly, "second of all, why?"

"because we're going to go get dinner and be social with everyone," he said while turning to face me, "i'm about to text everyone to let them know,"

i smiled, "i like that plan,"

"great, now go start getting because you take forever," he said sitting up on the bed.

i laughed, "okay, mendes,"

i got out of bed and made my way to my suitcase. i grabbed my clothes and started making my way to the bathroom.

"cassie," shawn said as i was about to open the door of the bathroom, "nice outfit,"

"huh?" i said as i made a confused face.

"you're wearing my clothes again," he said while smirking.

i looked down and saw i was wearing one of his t-shirts, "and?"

he looked down and was still smirking, "nothing,"

i threw a random shirt that was near me at him, "wipe that smirk off your face, mendes,"

he just laughed.

once i got in the bathroom, i locked it and hopped in the shower. after my shower, i got changed.

my outfit was a white flowy top, ripped skinny jeans, a cream cardigan, gold rings, the watch and sunglasses shawn gave me, gold rings, a gold necklace, and black heels. for hair, i was going to curl it then put it back and for makeup, i was going to do something that would cover up the fact i was somewhat hungover. [outfit below]

once i finished changing, i left the bathroom so shawn could shower, "shawn, you can shower now!"

he didn't respond. he was focused on his phone. "shawn!"

"oh, sorry," he started saying, "apparently the whole team is out right now, they're sightseeing because most of them are leaving tomorrow,"

"oh, okay, that's a shame," i said while taking off my jewelry.

"what are you doing?" he asked with a confused face.

"i'm taking off my jewelry since we're not going to dinner," i said as if it was obvious.

"i'm still taking you out," he said as he got my rings and necklace from my hands and started putting them on me again.

"are you sure?" i asked while he was still putting on my necklace.

"yes, i'm sure," he said while turning me back around to face him, "oh, and by the way, you look beautiful,"

arriving at restaurant-

"hi," shawn said to the hostess, "table for two please,"

she smiled, "yes of course, follow me,"

she lead us to a small booth in the corner of the restaurant. she gave us menus and we told her what we wanted to drink, and she quickly returned with our drinks.

"what are your plans for the next few days?" shawn said out of no where.

"um, i don't," i said after i took a sip of my water, "probably just hang around,"

"good because i have plans for us," he started saying, "i have meetings for the next three days but after that, we're touring new york,"

i smiled, "sounds like a plan,"

the rest of dinner was fun. we talked about what we would be doing while i was in new york.

throughout our conversation, he would do little things that would make me blush. he really knows how to make me happy.

and this was just the beginning.

a little more than a week later-

shawn did end up keeping his word. he took me all around the city. i very much enjoyed it. but sadly, all must things must come to an end.

i have to go back home now because break is over, so i have to go back to school.

"don't leave me," shawn said while stoping the car at the entrance the airport, "new york is going to be boring without you,"

i laughed as i put my hand on his cheek, "i have to go get my education,"

he pouted, "please stay,"

"i wish i could," i said as he got out of the car so he could opened my door.

he's a gentleman.

"don't forget about me," he said while hugging me, "i'm just a facetime call away,"

i let go of him and held his face, "i could never forget about you,"

"good," he said while smiling, "i'll see you soon, don't be a stranger,"

i kissed his cheek and hugged him again, "only if you aren't a stranger,"

he had a sad smile on his face, "until next time, shorty,"

"until next time, peter pan," i responded.

damn, i'll really miss him.

instagram:

liked by jocelinponce, shawnmendes, and 170,934 others
cassiegutierrez: 🧡

18,281 comments
fanaccount1: i ship🚢
aaliyahmendes: hope you two had fun😏
camilacabello: cuties💘
cassiegutierrez: we did, but i wish you were there☹️ aaliyahmendes ily💓 camilacabello
fanaccount2: um, no
shawnmendes: ❤️
fanaccount3: 🤮
jocelinponce: excuse you bitch, watch the hand shawnmendes
shawnmendes: my bad... jocelinponce
fanaccount4: you better tell his canadian ass off more often🙌 jocelinponce
cassiegutierrez: you two are going to get along great, i can so tell🙄 shawnmendes jocelinponce
fanaccount5: 🚢
jocelinponce: he just needs to watch himself...
fanaccount6: that jawline though🔪

arriving at lax-

"you're back!" jocelin yelled as she gave me a really big hug.

i held her tightly, "i missed you!"

"now, spill the tea," she said while letting go of me, "what's going on between you and the cutie on your instagram,"

"hey!" someone yelled from inside jocelin's car, "you can't call other guys cute!"

"who's in there?" i asked with concern.

"anthony," she said while laughing.

"you mean the guy who two years to ask you out?" i said amused with myself.

she hit the back of my head, "enough with the attitude, sassy cassie,"

i rolled my eyes, "much love for him and all, but why is he here?"

"i wanted to talk to you on the way back to your house, and i knew i was going to get fired up, so i thought if i drove, it would be a safety hazard," she said while motioning anthony to get out of the car and put my luggage in the trunk.

"you want to know everything?" i asked as i got in the car.

"yes, now get talking, we only have this car ride to talk about this," she said while putting her feet up on the seat in front of her.

this hour long car ride should be fun.

once i explained everything that happened in new york, jocelin had her mouth open, she was speechless.

"input?" i asked, trying to break the silence.

"holy shit, cassie, you're in love!" anthony yelled out of no where.

"shut up, ugly, nobody was talking to you!" i yelled back at my best friend's boyfriend, a.k.a. the guy who i had a tough love relationship with.

jocelin still didn't say anything. as i was getting my luggage out of the car since we were outside my house, i heard her scream. she leaped out of the car and shook me, "my best friend has a boyfriend!"

"lower your voice, we're right outside my house that my parents are in," i harshly whispered, "and he's not my boyfriend,"

"oh my god, my best friend has a boo thing," she whispered yelled as she was getting back in the car, "bye cass, i'll see you tomorrow,"

wow, she's happy...

and i am too.

~1676 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my eleventh chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. did you notice the cover change? ahhhhh. i love it. anyways, expect weekly updates.
xx, c

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
318K 7.5K 26
#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became famous , they haven't seen each other . w...