I Don't Know What Love Is.

By Kimberlallay

Lisa finds herself between a rock and a Hard place. How do you even know what love is when you are being Rape... More

I Don't Know What Love Is.
what did I do to deserve this?
chapter 3
Let me Help you.
Cry For help.
Should I go on?
uh oh what a weird situation.
Party!
Home I go...
I been thinking bout you...
CHAPTER11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Meeting My mom
Chapter 15
She's just like me!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Rare...
Taken!
Where Is She ?
The torture, The pain and The Hate
Whole Heartedly !
Misinterpret
She's awake !
Leaving the Hospital ¤
Meeting The Parents ! part 1
Meeting the parents (part2) So many questions ! •
Unexpected
New Arrivals
Graduation
I'm Sorry
BBQ
Alone at Last
Clean up.
All Clean
Talk that Talk !°
Fun Day It Was !
All I need . {End of Book 1}
MOVE PART TWO TO ITS OWN BOOK

It was him !

23.2K 447 28
By Kimberlallay

Chapter 21 - It was Him !

I woke up blind folded, I could feel my hands were tied, sitting on a chair but every time I moved it squeaked. I tried to move my legs but they were tied too. Was this some sick kind of joke. I started to panic moving my hands so I could get then out of whatever that was holding them. My mouth was sorta taped so I couldn't scream from any sort of help. My chair squeaked louder every time I wiggled to free my hands. This should be alot easier if I could see.

I heard footsteps so I froze in place. So scared of what might happen I started crying.

I heard a deep chuckle, and then someone was standing, in front of me. My breathing became heavy I was scared, no doubt who wouldn't be if they just got kidnapped. 

The person put their hands on my cheek rubbing it softly, their hand was ruff against my cheek. I wanted to bite the persons hand, but I couldn't. My blind fold was removed but I close my eyes cause the light was hurting my eyes. When I opened them my breathing got ruff, the man who I hate with all my gut was standing in front of me smirking. He licked his lips staring at my body. I looked down at my self I was fully clothed. My arms were tied to the back of the chair each of my feet were tied to a foot of the chair. Whoever tied me up was making sure I couldn't move. My tears came down my face. I'm scared I want my best friend, I should have went and got help when Kyle told me too. 

"Why are you crying baby, you didn't miss daddy?" He asked smiling at me. 

Hell the fuck no I didn't miss his ass. 

I shook my head more tears running down my face. 

What did he want from me didn't he move on and left me and my mom with that women I saw him with. Why does he still want me I'm a nobody. 

"Aw that's a shame because I missed you like mad."  

He was mad ! 

He kissed my cheek then went down to my neck and licked it and bit it.  

Noo I wanted to scream but my mouth was taped so I started wiggling like a mad person. 

He moved his head from my neck and smiled at me, I looked away from his gaze. 

I had psycho for a father. 

I looked around not making eye contact. It seems as if we were in a warehouse, there was blood stains in the concrete I knew it wasn't mine. He viciously grabbed my face hard with so much anger. 

"Look at me bitch." I still didn't look at him I looked behind him and noticed a door. That was one way out just needed to get untied. 

He slapped me and again demanded for attention. Still I didn't give it to him and found another door. 

He punched me, and oh did it hurt so I looked at him with so much anger, tears still running down my face. I hate him, I didn't know people could hate like I hated him, he was shit in my eyes that even the flies didn't want to eat. 

He rubbed my thigh then pulled out a knife. 

I closed my eyes and did the quickest prayer known to man, lord help me. 

He put the knife to my neck and smiled when he saw the fear in my eyes. I was to young to die. I leaned back in the chair trying to make it fall backwards.He held the chair and pressed the knife harder against my skin any more force and it would have pierced threw.

Hot tears rolled down my face I'm scared for my life,just when I thought it got better it got so much worse.He licked my face,then removed the knife from my neck and cut my crop top revealing my bra.He smiled to himself as he looked my body over.He forcefully grabbed my pants cutting them too. He stood over me looking at my body I was only in my bra and panties.He licked his lips and I closed my eyes tight.

It would have been better if he had just killed me.

''So tell me something yeah,Who was all those kids that went into my house yesterday?''He said.

I wasn't gon' tell him shit so I don't know why he asking.

I felt another punch to my face.

I kept my eyes close still, how the arsehole expect me to answer him if my mouth is taped.

He punched me again,my face was in tremendous pain.

''I saw you hug and kiss one of them.''He said scowling at me.

Oh this is what this is about, he was jealous of Enrique. The fucking pervert.

''Is he your boyfriend.''He said with much venom it sounded like it hurt him to say it.

I closed my eyes again.Who does this man think he is.

Another punch connected to my face.I was so surprised I didn't faint from the pain it hurt so much!

''I am so mad I didn't see the boys face I should have shot him. The little boy think he can touch you, you're mine and only mine I should be the only fucking man in your life.You get me.''He said squeezing my breast.

I leaned my head back because of the pain.It hurt bad I cried.

''Why is it that your crying,doesn't it feel good you probably let your boy touch you up a few times.'' he said into my ear grabbing my thigh rubbing it up and down.

He should have killed me.

I closed my eyes tight.

This can't be happening again I thought this was over three months ago.

He punched me again and I could feel my nose start to bleed.He kicked me in my stomach making the chair fall backwards and me hitting my head on the floor.

I was in pain.

He kicked me again in the stomach.

He picked up the chair and smiled at me.

''I'm sorry babe you just got me so mad.''He said kissing my cheek.

He was out of his mind!

He rubbed and squeezed my thigh then yanked my hair out of no where!

He chuckled the bit my boob hard,then sucked on that spot.

The door opened behind him and he jumped up to see who it was.My cries for help was muffled by the tape,tears rolling down my face I couldn't see who the boy was.

''What the fuck are you doing here ?''He asked the person that just came in.

''Just came to do a errand for the boss,what are you doing here and who that is.''The boy said his voice was familiar to me.

''Mind your business and handle yo business.''Leon Spit.

Leon moved out of the way a little and I could see who it was.I started crying and screaming more. It was Dot when he noticed me his eyes wided.

''Do you know her.''Leon said raising an eye brow at Dot.

''No.''Dot said slowly.

''Okay.''Leon turned around and kissed my cheek.

''Baby if you have been misbehaving and fucking all these boys I will kill you,Now tell me do you know my young friend here.''He said touching my breast.

I closed my eyes tight because of the pain,I opened it and looked at Dot he was in total shock but on the outside he was totally calm. I shook my head No  and Leon smiled at me.

''Aw that is so good to know! Not get on with what you were doing young buck.''He said to Dot then slapped me.

More tears.

Dot gave me one last glance and pulled out his phone and hurriedly went out of the room.

"Look at me. I want all your attention as I explore your body."He said grabbing my face to look at him.

Why didn't I just kill myself a while back.

:P Omg Dot :") ! JUST A QUICK UPLOAD FOR YOU GUYS :"D WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT :"P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 278 37
21 year old Kay gets the shock of his life when he wakes up halfway across the world after four years in captivity. Traumatised, battered and bruised...
247 47 42
#pride month #LGBT A young boy taken from his family during a cold war, only 3 years old, didn't know what to do. All he knew his name was Devin or D...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

787 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
3.3K 66 33
'I think I have a crush on him...' How much trouble could those words cause? How many times can a heart be broken by having a crush before you realis...