traveling | shawn mendes

By badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

ten

6.5K 109 61
By badreputation13

arriving at soundcheck-

after a while, we finally made it to times square for soundcheck. there was all ready a ton of people here and nothing had even started yet.

shawn told me i could stay in the car if i wanted to because it was starting to get really cold. so, i stayed in the car with his two stylists.

after about thirty minutes of hanging out in the car with addison and tiffany, andrew, got in the car and told us i could go to the hotel and start getting ready.

tiffany had to stay to help shawn get ready, but addison was able to come with me.

the driver was able to get us to the hotel in fifteen minutes. andrew had to come with us because he had to add me to the group of people who were in the 'party'.

i've been to many different hotels, so i know how most things happen/work. ninety percent of the time when you check into a hotel and get a room, they give you two key cards. so when andrew only handed me one card, i found it strange.

"they only gave you one room card?" i asked andrew as we were walking to the elevator.

"no, shawn has the other one," he replied as we got in the elevator, "when we checked in yesterday, he told the front desk to save the other card for when you checked in,"

i guess i'm sharing a room with shawn. um, woah.

"is it okay if you share room with him?" andrew asked as we stepped out of the elevator, "if not, i can get you another room,"

i reassured him it was fine, "it's no problem,"

"well, if you ladies need me, i'll be in times square," andrew said with a smile. it seems he really loves his job.

"bye!" both addison and i yelled as we entered shawn and i's room.

"are you ready to get started?" addison asked with a smile.

"absolutely," i said with enthusiasm.

the first thing i did was go in the shower. while i was in the shower, i heard a knock on the door, but i quickly dismissed it because i heard addison answer it.

when i got out of the shower, i put a robe on and a towel on my head. once i stepped out, addison told me my luggage got dropped off. i opened one of my suitcases and got out my outfit for the night. i showed it to addison she told me she would iron my pants while i blow dried my hair.

after we both finished our tasks, she started my makeup, which was a smokey but natural look. and when she finished my makeup, she started on my hair. all she did was part it down the middle and slick the sides back.

when all that was finished, i started getting dressed. my outfit was a long sleeved sparkly bodysuit, white long pants, light pink heels, a light pink coat, a silver choker, silver rings, and the purse aaliyah got me. [outfit below]

when i completely finished getting ready, it was nine pm. wow, three hours getting ready, that's a new record.

addison and i decided to take an uber to times square because it would take even longer to get there if we called the driver. it took about an hour and a half to get to the ball drop.

once we got there, i texted andrew we were near the exit so he could let us in because security wouldn't let us get by. when andrew got there, he handed both addison and i backstage passes.

we then proceeded to follow him to where everyone else was. it was definitely crowded to say the least. i bumped into so many people, i lost count of how many times i said sorry.

once we got by everyone, i quickly spotted shawn and started walking towards him. he was turned around, so his back was facing me.

when i got close to him, i wrapped my arms around his chest, "you clean up nice,"

he then turned around so he was facing me now, "by the looks of it, so do you,"

"thank you," i said now hugging him.

"it's crazy, isn't it?" he questioned.

"definitely," i responded, "it's overwhelming, i can't believe you're not nervous,"

"who said i wasn't nervous?" he asked still hugging me.

"i just assumed," i started saying, "you don't seem nervous,"

he pulled away from our hug while laughing, "well, i'm good at hiding it,"

"i can tell," i said while laughing.

he then stared at me.

"why are you staring at me?" i asked while covering my face with my hands because i was blushing.

"because you look beautiful," he said while taking my hands off my face.

i felt my cheeks getting more red, "you know, you make me blush a lot,"

a man then proceeds to come up to shawn and tell him he's on in five. "that's the goal," he yelled as he was walking away. this boy. ughhhh.

shawn's team quickly found me and we all started heading to the side of the stage. holy shit, there was a lot of people here. i'm shook.

shawn preformed a mashup of a few of his songs. i recognized some of them. he sang stitches, there's nothing holdin' me back, bad reputation, in my blood, and lost in japan. the team and i were dancing the whole time.

when he finished preforming, he thanked the crowd and ran off the stage towards us. once he reached us, he gave me a really tight hug.

"mendes, i can't breathe," i said somewhat laughing, "¡me estás jalando mi pelo! {you're pulling my hair!}"

he looked at me super confused after he let me go, "what?"

"she said you're pulling her hair, canada!" a voice said. it sounded familiar.

shawn quickly turned around because he recognized the voice, "camila!"

holy shit. it's camila cabello.

"move, canada," she started saying to shawn while walking over to me and giving me a hug, "el no sabe nada, no puede aprender español, {he doesn't know anything, he can't learn spanish,}"

"puedo notar, {i can notice,}" i said while laughing.

"i'm camila, by the way," she said while letting go of the hug and smiling.

"i'm cassie," i said while returning the smile.

shawn looked at both of us with confusion in his eyes.

"what were you two saying?" he asked.

"i complemented her outfit," camila said while pointing at me.

going along with what camila was saying, i said, "yeah, then i thanked her,"

"mmhmm," he said, still not believing us.

"well, i hate to break up the party, but i'm on in five," camila said while walking away, "it was nice meeting you cassie!"

i turned to shawn, "she's nice,"

"to you," he said back to me. i started laughing.

while watching camila's performance, shawn was hugging me from behind because it started getting really cold. camila was the last person to preform before the ball dropped.

before i knew it, everyone started counting down, "ten, nine, ...,"

i quickly turned to face shawn, "make a wish,"

"why?" he questioned.

"just do it," i said.

we both closed our eyes and made a wish for the new year.

"happy new year!" everyone yelled.

before i opened my eyes again, i felt lips on mine. once the kiss was over, i looked shawn in the eyes, "woah,"

"happy new year, cassandra," he said while hugging me.

"happy new year, peter raul," i said with a smile.

i can already feel it, it's going to be a good year.

instagram:

tagged// shawnmendes and cassiegutierrez
846,567 likes
tmz: shawnmendes kissing girl, cassiegutierrez? are they dating? more information to be released...

54,580 comments
fanaccount1: woooooo🙏🎉
fanaccount2: the ship has sailed, and i'm on it🚢
fanaccount3: who is she besides irrelevant?
fanaccount4: finally, he has a girl🎉
fanaccount5: ew🤮
fanaccount6: shawnmendes
fanaccount7: wtf is this? shawnmendes
fanaccount8: the tea is finna be spilled🍵
fanaccount9: bitch, tf is this?!?!?!
fanaccount10: cassiegutierrez shawnmendes

once everyone finished wishing each other a happy new year, the after party was supposed to happen at the hotel. apparently there was an extra room that we would be able to have a party in. shawn invited camila and her team, so it's going to be packed in there.

when we got to the room, there was already people in there. since it was new years, people didn't care about how loud it was, so we didn't have to worry about noise.

camila came over to me and we started dancing to one of her songs while shawn was getting us drinks. even before the alcohol, camila was really sweet and seemed like a good person.

towards the end of the party, which was four am, i could barely walk or see straight. sorry mom. anyways, andrew and shawn's stylists had to walk us to our room because they didn't think we could make it by ourselves.

"andrew, do you like my shoes?" i asked while taking them off with the help of addison.

"yes, cassie, i love your shoes," he responded back.

"i love your shoes too, cass," shawn said out of nowhere.

"thank you, shawn," i said while crying, "you're so sweet,"

once we stepped in the room, addison and tiffany got my stuff and took me to the bathroom so i could get ready for bed while andrew was helping shawn get ready for bed.

i just took off my makeup and slipped out off my outfit and put on an oversized shirt addison handed me.

addison and tiffany helped me back up and started leading me to the bed. right when i got to the bed, i flopped on it face down. when i was about to close my eyes, i saw shawn do the same thing. his body touched mine on accident, but he was warm.

"you're warm," i said to shawn.

"thanks," he said while smiling, "you're cute,"

"thanks," i said while smiling, "you are too,"

"come here," he said while extending his arms out.

"sure," i said while getting in his embrace, "are we going to remember any of this in the morning?"

"probably not," he responded.

there was an exchange of words between addison, tiffany, and andrew that i didn't catch because i was starting to fall asleep.

but wow, today was amazing.

~1746 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my tenth chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. camila was in this chapter, ahhhh. she is definitely going to be in more chapters in the future. shawn and cassie's relationship in this chapter, woah. people who get drunk together, stay together. oh, and that tmz instagram picture though. they going to get exposed. ahhhhh. anyways, expect weekly updates.
xx, c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.5K 26
#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became famous , they haven't seen each other . w...
54.1K 1.3K 39
No family. Nobody. Rebecca is forced to live on her own, but she gets support from her neighbours. The Grier's. When Nash's friends come over will Re...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
836K 13.7K 104
@shawnmendes started following you + "When you're ready" Shawn's third album was due to come out in less than a week and I knew that was a track, de...