Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 74

3.6K 103 10
By AlwaysMarie13

Harry's Pov.

I work up twice last night to change or feed the twins, gabby laughed at me when she heard me wake up.

I got up early and went to the gym, after the gym I went to look for Christmas trees.

I found the perfect one not small but not big. I carried it into the living at put it by the balcony door.

"I see you bought a tree already" Gabby soft morning voice comes out from the hall way.

"Yeah, I figured we could both decorate it, so we can go to target an all those stores to buy the lights and ornaments" I tell her.

"You want coffee, Jesus I can finally have coffee you want some babe?" She said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes please" I tell her.

"The kids are asleep?" I asked, she nods.

"They woke up about an hour ago, well Mason did he was hungry" She rubs her eyes and hands me my coffee.

"You doing great so far baby momma" I wrap my arms around her, her head is on my chest.

"You too baby daddy although you do need to change their diapers more oh we need to give them a bath I be right back" She rushes out the kitchen I laughed.

I love the ways she worried about them and how she want to get everything done for them. She's the best mom for my kids.

She has Bella who is fully awake , she has the little tub.

"Why are you bring that in here?" I ask grabbing it from her.

"Small babies get their baths in the sinks, the bath tub is too big babe duh" She rolls her eyes at me and I smack her bum, she turns around and glares at me.

"Go get me baby shampoo, a clean diaper, baby towel and a clean outfit"Gabby instructs.

"Here you go should I go get Mason?" I asked her, she waits a moment.

"Yeah, he might be asleep so just bring his bassinet to the living room, thanks baby" She kisses me and I deepen the kiss by pulling her closer to me and sliding my tongue in her mouth exploring every part, she pulls away and smiles and goes back to washing Bella.

"She's smells good" Gabby saids, I laugh.

"All babies smell good love, even my little man smells good" I tell her as I pick up Mason who's asleep.

"When he wakes up you take him a bath, I'm going to shower" She changes Bella and then puts her in her bassinet and leaves, I feel my phone vibrate.

From: Loubear

On our way over, be their in 10 minutes

To: Loubear

Okay

Gabby's Pov.

After I got out of the shower, I was looking in the mirror and noticed I had no stretch marks, I would always put baby oil on my stomach, I also can fit in my jeans now!!

I put some pajama pants on, smurfs

And a long sleeve.

When I was done blow drying my hair I brushed it out and walked to the living, Louis, Eleanor, and Sylvia were laughing with Harry.

"Gabby!" Sylvia runs over to me.

"Hey, sweetcheeks" I hug her back and sit on the floor in between Harry's legs.

The twins were on the floor on their blankets.

"I'm happy their December babies like me!" Louis said happily.

"So you guys are going to Orlando Florida?" I ask, handing El the baby bottle for Mason.

"Yeah, it's an early birthday gift for Sylvia, after we leave your house were going to the airport"Eleanor explains.

"Have fun and be safe" Harry says.

"Were are my loves at?" I crawl over to the cages and took Roxy out first.

I put her on the floor and she walked over to the twins and laid down.

"Geese Princess got bigger" I said letting her out, she's grown a but bigger than Roxy.

"How's my girls doing" I scratch the back of her ear and she lays on my lap.

"Oh have fun Harry with four kids" Louis jokes.

"Hey! I have to be the one watching four kids" I state Harry rolls his eyes, but smirks.

"But you love this big baby" He winks.

"Well...." I drifted off an Harry gasps.

"I'm kidding I freaking love you" I jump onto his lap and cup his face.

"Hey we have children here" Louis crosses his arms.

"Well we got to get going lou, I don't want to miss the flight" Sylvia pulls Eleanor's arm.

"We'll see you guys soon" We said our good byes and Harry turns around and smirks at me.

"Harry..." I get off the couch and ran behind the recliner.

"Oh come on babe, you jumped on me and don't expect me to get you back even though that kiss was quite amazing, I'm going to put the cuties in the room" He picks up Mason and Bella and leaves the living room, I run into the laundry room and hid.

"Babe come out!!" Harry whines, I cover my mouth not to laugh.

I her footsteps coming close to the laundry room, I see Harry step in and look around.

"Boo!" I jump up and run.

"AHH!" Harry screamed, I laughed and then stopped to run to the room, I felt myself being lifted up .

"That was mean" He says hovering me on the bed.

"You screamed like a girl and then you changed it to a man yell" I tease.

"Well looks like you won't be getting kisses anymore" He says leaning a little closer are noses were brushing against each other.

"Stop teasing" I whisper, I pull Harry down by his neck an he kisses me back.

Harry's hand trail up my shirt, I pull away and smirk.

"Sorry my love, no sexual intercourse for a few weeks doctors orders" I whisper panting to catch my breath.

"Promise you'll make it up to me?" He asks pecking my lips.

"I promise, now let's get dressed we are going to but Christmas decoration" I get off the bed and walk over to the closet.

"Do I put their beanies on and gloves with jackets?"Harry asks, holding the baby clothes, I but my lips and nod.

"Yeah, and when we put them in their car seats they need a blanket to cover over them from the cold" I tell him as I zip up my jacket.

Harry is by the door with the twins, I open the door and lock it behind us.

As we were looking in the isle at target to look for Christmas decorations, a few fans spotted us, they were kind enough not to yell cause they saw the twins.

"Can we see them?"One asked, Harry looks at me and I nod.

I uncovers the blankets, they were both asleep.

"Is it true that the names are Mason and Arabella?" the blond one asks.

"Yeah" I answer politely.

"Their so adorable, I'm so happy for you too, congrats and thank you guys for taking pictures with us" The three girls walk away.

"Look this is cute" I held up a snow globe, I smiled as I shook it.

I put it in the car and Harry pushed the stollers, they're connected.

We spent four hours looking and buying.

It was around 5:30 in the after noon when we got back to the house, Harry went to take a shower, and I was in the nursery feed the twins.

"Now mommy has to burp you"I put the small towel over my shoulder and put Mason to burp.

"Feeding the two of you is a lot of work" I giggled as I had both of them in my arms.

I herd Harry's phone ring , I put the Bella down since she fell asleep and walked to my room to grab his phone, Adam was calling .

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Harry" Adam said, I laughed.

"It's Gabby, Harry is in the shower" I said laughing.

"Oh sorry, congrats on the twins, I can't wait to see them, I sent you and Harry a little gift should arrive soon" He said.

"Thanks you, so you need Harry?" I asked.

"No I can tell you, so it looks like the boys missed a few days in Australia for concerts, they will be back on your to finish Take Me Home next week, just a 4 shows they have to do, 5sos have already been informed by your dad" He said, Harry walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ok thanks, I'll let Harry know see you next week" I said, I hung up and put Harry's phone back on the night stand.

"Who was it babe?" He asked slipping on some underwear, Calvin Klein.

"Adam, he said you guys missed a few dates, concert shows and you his are going back to Australia next week to finish the last four shows of Take Me Home" I tell him, he walks over to me and peck my lips, he takes Bella from my arms.

"I don't want to go" He whines, I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I'm going anyways babe, with the twins" I tell him, his smile grows big.

"I love you my little people" He kisses my forehead.

"I'm not little okay, I'm almost as tall as you" I pout, he chuckles.

"Your at my shoulder babe, but I still love you my darling" He said, I smack his bum and walk to the living room and start to take everything out of the bags.

"You going to start without me?" Harry said coming back with the baby monitor.

"No, I'm just taking the stuff out of the bags, Princess was already ripping the bags" I said standing up and throwing away the bags and grabbing a snickers.

"Give me a bite" Harry opens his mouth.

"Mine" I said sitting on the couch.

"Meany" He sticks his tongue out at me, I pull the lights out of the boxes, Harry wanted colorful lights.

We spent the rest of the night decorating the tree, Harry would put ornaments in my hair and take pictures.

When he was too busy on his phone he didn't notice I wrapped himself up in Christmas lights, that had me laughing.

Sally's Pov.

"Niall answer your phone!" I yell, I was taking with his mum.

"He always did that it annoyed me" She laughed.

"Hey babe, looks like we have to cut our trip here short" Niall said walking into the living room.

"Why?" Maura, Nialls mom asks.

"I guess we missed a few shows in Australia, we go next week" He said.

"We'll come back after the shows" I tell his mum, she smiles at me.

Louis Pov.

We arrived in Orlando Florida, we are in the hotel room, Eleanor and Sylvia are asleep.

I was sitting outside playing on my phone when I was interrupted with a call from Liam.

"Hey mate, I have news Simon and Adam said that we have to go to Australia next week because we missed a few shows so we need to make it up to the fans, only four shows" He said, I sigh.

"Oh okay, thanks for letting me know mate I'll talk to you later love you " I tell him.

"Be safe, love you too" He hangs up.

I stay outside, it's night already I look up at the stars, and listen to the water splash against each other.

"Come to bed lou, its cold" Sylvia who is half asleep comes outside to the balcony to tell me.

"Let's go love" I guide her back inside, she lays down in her bed and I tuck her in.

I walked over to my bed with El and held her tight, her head was resting on my chest.

_________________________

Hey guys I have good news for you all(:

I have made a cover for yes and I am serious for the THIRD BOOK!!!

The sequel, I will not tell you the name of the book yet.xx

Comment and vote!!!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
7.2K 147 32
Eliza, severely bullied and friendless, cuts to deal with the pain. But what will happen when classmate and One Direction bandmate Harry Styles notic...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
21.5K 189 53
Gabby has just moved into a new home right near the rest of her family in London, and things are going great, amazing boyfriend, amazing brother ,fr...