Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 34

2.9K 164 45
By Charming_Niqaabi

Yasin ;

After break I just open a file to anaylse it when my door is knocked so I permit still reading the file.

"As salamu alikum Yasin miya." I looked up at the voice of Muzzamil.

"Wa alaikum as salam yaar....how come here?" I get up from my seat and shook hands with him then hug him.

As per hadith and sunnah whenever we met someone we should shook hands.

"Yaa yaa ab bhabhi jaan ke rahte aapko kaha apne dosto ki yaad aati hai so hum hi chale aaye." He faked hurt and I rolled my eyes on his nautanki.

"Ho gaya?...its time I should repay your teasing ni?" I asked him as I sat on couch and he accompined me and he sigh.

My yaar is getting married next month.

And after 2 weeks there is his engagement.

Am so excited for my cousin cun best friend's wedding.

"Kaha yaar ab tak engagement shopping bhi nahi hui." He sigh and I shook my head.

"Seriously? "I asked him and he nodded.

"That's why I came here to take you with me for shopping...Ramiz and Rehan will come soon to give us company as well they also have to shop so and others are busy....now don't tell me you are busy too...if you are then I will complaint to Chachi." He rant and rant.

Khanssss!!!

"Oye let me speak atleast yaar and on my time you guys have did alot so I should repay right...and obio I will come for shopping as its my cousin cum best friend's engagement." I told him snaking my hand around his shoulder and he smile and give a nod.

"Ok so bata kab jaana hai?" I asked him.

"Kab jaana hai matlab abhi chal...lets go." He said getting up and I looked at him.

"Pahle batana tha na yaar." I said walking towards my table and start packing all things.

"Yaa yaa whatever." He said and slumped on the chair infront of mine and got busy with his mobile.

I packed everything within 10 minutes and then we walked out from my cabin and I told abbu's p.a. to inform abbu about my leave and he nodded.

We sat in his car and drove to shopping mall.

__________________

I park my car outside home at 3:45 pm early today bcoz I just don't want to go office at this time as I had set everything and if I went there I have to come within 2 hours so its better I will stay in home.

I ring the bell and maid open the door and i entered and saw no one is at living room and I asked her about ladies, she said everyone is in their respective rooms.

I nodded and went upstairs towards my room...I push the door but its locked so I knock but seems my begum is sleeping...I fished out my room key and unlock the door and entered inside only to lost my heart by seeing my begum.

There she is sleeping....her hairs are covered in hijaab along with little part of forhead and her mole inside her left eye brow and her cute little nose then her puffy cheeks and below them her pink lucious lips which press together and the dimple chin which touches my shirt as she is hugging my shirt to her chest tightly.

Ahhhh why so cute???

I adore her from leaning on door only and after few seconds I lock the door and went towards bed and sit beside her sleeping form.

I peck her forhead and start tracing her cheeks with my finger tips and kiss her cheeks and I leaned down towards her lips still tracing her cheeks and peck her lips softly and move back only to see her opening her eyes sooo slowly.

Hayeee meri begum ♥♥♥

She open her eyes fully and look at me with a smile and I brushed my nose with her.

"Good evening. " I greet her and she look aside as seeing in balcony only to see the curtains shinning by sunlight.

"Evening. " she said cutely and I wrapped her around me. " you came home?" She asked me sooo cutely puffing her cheeks tht I want to bite them.

"Yes to my begum. " I said and bite her cheeks and suck them to soothe them.

"Why?" She said with a pout as I bite her cheeks.

"Your cheeks are looking so yummy that I can't control myself thats why I bite them." I explain her with a innocence coated voice and innocent pout and she sigh.

"Aap ko toh sab hi yummy lagta hai foodie." She said flaring her nose and I chuckle. "Maine pucha aap itni jaldi q aagaye?" She told me and I rolled my tongue in my cheeks.

"Vo kya ha na mujhe signal mil gaya tha ke meri begum mujhe bohot miss kar rahi hai so I came home." I told her and she rised her brows.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...I was not missing you infact I was enjoying my beauty sleep but you wake me up with your besharmi." She told me and I make a ohhh face.

"Accha you were not missing me na?...then what is it?" I told her touching my shirt which she is clinging to her chest.

"Ohh ye...apko pata tou hai mujhe aapke neend nahi aati so I used your things." She said so cutely and I so wanted to gobble her.

Hayeeeee

"Really?" I asked her though I know she can't sleep without me and as expected she nodded and I did what I want to do.

I take her lips in my mouth and sucking them as my life depend on it.

Not my fault...her lips are sooooo soft and tasty.

Perks of being foodie.

I just love her lips.

Infact I love her the most.

I break the kiss as I realize she is getting out of breath and I rest me forhead on her panting hard.

I peck her lips and she give me a shy smile.

My shy begum.

"Waise u had gone for shopping with Muzzamil for his engagement at afternoon and after shopping i came here as I don't want to go office so here I am in my room and in my begum's arms." I explained her and she smile and I brushed our nose together.

"Accha so ab mai aagaya hu so lets sleepy sleepy. " I told her in her language only as I saw her red eyes means she still needs to complete her sleep.

Obio I didn't let her sleep at night, properly.

I take her in my arms but she start doodling on my chest.

"Aayat lets take a nap." I told her holding her hand which is doodling on my chest.

"No ....ni sona mujhe." She whispered and dig her face in my chest and I sigh.

I shouldn't have woke her up.

Though I know once she get up its difficult to make her sleep again.

"Suno." I called her as she withdraw my blazer and start nuzzling in my chest.

"Hmm." She just hmmed with no change in her position.

"I love you." I told something else only as I love to say this anytime, anywhere.

She look at me by keeping her elbow on my chest and keeping her face/chin on her hands and give me a beautiful smile.

"I love you more." She said kissing my chest.

"And I love you the most." I pulled her in my chest and she looked at me and I pecked her nose and we talk about anything and everything.

_____________________

Heyaaaaa hows d chappy?

Small ri8?

Not my fault.

My mind is like empty.

And empty mind is devil's den.

Huh so suggestions are most wlcm.

Muzzamil's engagement is in next chapter along with our love birds romance.

Aayat didn't said besharam ri8?

Don't worry next chappy is full of besharmi.

Till then ciaoo.

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
189K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
215K 13.5K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
943K 40.7K 33
Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that your sur name is going to change and yo...