Forever and Always/Harry Styl...

By AlwaysMarie13

When Gabriella and Harry have an amazing time with the twins. Will Gabby find out more lies? more broken prom... More

Forever and Always/Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 70

3.7K 111 16
By AlwaysMarie13

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up and it's 9:00. Today is the baby shower the girls planned for me, Sylvia is asleep next to me, where's Harry?

I heard slight snoring when I was in the hall way.

"Harry's in Sylvia's room" Gemma points out, I nodded.

"Hey we are getting mani pedi's with the girls"Gemma adds.

"Okay, what time?" I ask, as I put my hair in a pony tail.

"In about an hour" She says.

"Okay, sounds good" I walk into Sylvia's room and found Harry asleep.

"Babe wake up" I sit on the edge of the bed and shake his half naked body, he has his boxers.

"My head hurts" He groans, I play with his curls and chuckled.

"Maybe you shouldn't drink so much" I tell him, he groans and flips over to his back.

"Morning my love" I said as I pushed his curls away.

"Can I tell you something, and I'm being honest I promise" He says, I gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he sits up.

"You know Marie right, well we were in the photo booth taking silly pictures and I pecked her cheek but it was almost close to her lips, so then I moved away and she told me to kiss her and I left" He explains, I giggled.

"Well for starters, I'm glad you told me the truth, and secondly does she need to get bitch slapped by me?" I joked, he pecks my cheek.

"I also have something to tell you" I tell him, he nods for me to continue.

"I married Tyler Posey" I burst out laughing at myself, and Harry looks at me like I'm a crazy women.

"I'm kidding, but Sylvia called me mom yesterday" I sigh playing with my fingers.

"She did?" He said, he sits up an bends his knees up.

"Yeah, she said I was going to be 'the best mom, mom' " I tell him, he pinched my cheeks.

"Aww, how cute, but we haven't adopted her yet or even talked about it and she's already calling you mom" Harry explains

"Yeah about that, I mean maybe we should adopt her, the boys love her, your mom loves Sylvia, everyone does, maybe we can adopt her, she's already attached to us, and I'm attached to her?" I suggest, I look at him and he ruffles his hair and pushes it back.

"We can adopt her, but only if she's comfortable with it" He says, I jump up and clap my hands.

"Yes, thank you baby for agreeing with me, no get up lazy bum , me and the girls are getting mani pedi's" I walk out the room with Harry behind me, I entered my room and Sylvia is still asleep.

"You go on that side of the bed" He tell me, I walked to the side of the bed and Harry goes to the other and we lay beside her.

"SYLVIA MY DARLING WAKE UP!" Louis shouts walking into the room, I put my hand over my chest damn that scared me.

"Louis, come here" I wave my hand for him to come over to me.

"What?" He asks confused, I smack his arm over and over.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack!" I said, Harry laughs, Sylvia stirs and opens her eyes.

"Jesus lou, you can wake up the whole neighborhood" She mumbles, Louis smirks.

"Get up lazy bum, you and the girls are going to get mani pedi's for the baby shower today"Harry tells her, she sits up and then fall forward on the bed.

"Wake up Livvy, go take a shower an then we can get breakfast at starbucks"As soon as I said Starbucks she jumps off the bed and runs out of the room to hers.

"So where are you boys going?" I asked, I looked at Louis and Harry.

"Me and Niall are going golfing for a bit, I don't know about the other three boys" Harry shrugs, Louis jumps off the bed an smirks.

"We are doing something that you don't need to know" He says, I look at him and give him the puppy eyes so he could tell me, but it didn't work.

"Sorry love, puppy eyes won't work for this surprise" He leaves the room, I sigh and walk to the closet.

" How long will you guys be?" He asks, standing by his clothes.

"Probably three hours or so"

"Hey babe, can you get me that tan folder, it on the desk by the tv" I said, I grab my clothes and set them on the table, Harry comes back with the folder.

"What's that?" He asks, examining the folder.

"It's Sylvia's stuff, her birth certificate and stuff" I shrug.

Last night she kept whispering a name Tracy, and when that name came up, I automatically thought of my psychotic aunt.

"Oh my god" I took out a picture of her parents, it is my psychotic aunt, that's Sylvia's mom! so that means Mileena has a half sister, cause this dad is certainly not my uncle John.

Harry grab the picture from me and I quickly changed and ran out of my room.

"Hey, I'll meet you guys at the spa, I have something to go do" I grabbed my keys and jumped into my car.

I knocked on the door, and my dad answered.

"Hey sweetie, how -" I cut my dad off and showed him the picture.

"Her mom is Tracy, how is that possible a different dad but Mileena has the same mom" I tell him, he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Tracy.. I don't remember her being pregnant a second time" He says.

" I don't know either, is their anyway I can get adoption paper right away, what of Tracy finds out I have Sylvia and she wants her back" I explain, a so followed him to his office.

"She can get Sylvia back that's for sure, she doesn't have the money to get paper saying Tracy is back as her legal guardian, I'll see what I can do and I'll try and get the adoption papers as fast as I can, don't worry about this, I'll see you later at the baby shower"I nodded and left the house.

To:Eleanor, Livvy,Perrie, Sallys

On my way be there in 5

Sylvia's Pov.

Gabby left quickly? why?

I went upstairs after Harry left the room and searched for what made her so scared and left.

When I walked into the closet I saw a folder, when I opened it, it had all my information even a couple pictures of my horrible parents.

I grabbed the picture of my mom, I've seen a picture around the house of my mom somewhere.

I walked downstairs and looked at all the pictures that are hung up, I found one.

Mom! Gabby knew Tracy.

"Livvy, what are you doing?" Harry asks I turn around and hide the picture behind my back.

"Oh...nothing I was just looking at the pictures" I stutter, he stares at me for a while.

"Okay, well the girls are about to leave"Harry says, I nod and walk to Perrie who is by the door.

"Mani Pedi time!" Perrie squeals, I giggle and get into the car.

"Gabby is meeting us at the spa place" Eleanor says as she starts to drive off the drive and the gates close behind us.

As soon as we arrived at the spa, I saw Gabby sitting down on a chair, waiting for is us.

"Gabby I need to tell you something" I rush up to her, she half smile at me.

"We can talk about it later okay" She said, I nod and we walk to the counter.

"I had an appointment for mani pedi's, for Gabriella Cowell" Gabby tells the lady.

"Oh yes, okay we have our stations set up for you ladies" The lady said, she takes us to the room to get our stuff done.

"These five ladies will get your mani pedi's done, would you guy like something to drink?"

"No thanks we have our Starbucks" Gabby says, she shows the lady the drink carrier.

"Double chocolatey chip?" I ask smiling and she nods as she hands me one.

"Can we please talk about what I need to tell you, unless you already know then I mean are you made at me?" I ask, she shakes her.

"I just can't believe your mom is my psychopathic aunt " She said.

"I didn't know until I saw a picture of her on your wall" I tell her, she nods and seat in her seat, I take the one next to her and we put our feet in the water.

"No way! your mom is our crazy aunt?" Sally asks, shocked I nod.

"Wow that crazy" Eleanor says.

"Totally, that's a good thing Gabby and Harry are going to-"Gabby cuts Perrie off.

"Get a restraining order on your mom"Sally fills in giving Perrie a glare and Perrie zips her mouth.

I plugged in my head phones and closed my eyes as they massaged my feet and painted them.

Gabby's Pov.

After our mani pedi's, the girls went to the hall. Well the girls said they changed it to have it outside since it's warm today.

I drove home with Sylvia, she was quiet.

As so as we got home, I went upstairs to take a shower, the boys were all gone.

"Sylvia,can you come here?" I yell out, as I was putting on my make up.

"Yeah?" she asks.

"If your worried about your mom, well Tracy getting in the way of you being part of this family, don't worry about it she's just crazy and won't come near you, now go get dress we leave the house in an hour" I tell her, she hugs me.

"Is it weird if I call you mom?" She chuckles.

"Not at all babe"I hug her back.

"Can I wear mascara?" She asks looking at the counter of my makeup.

"Sure, you can wear some eye liner too if you want, go hurry and get dressed, you still have to do your hair" I rush her and she leaves.

I blow dry my hair and use the wand.

After I was done with my hair and makeup, I walked into my closet to grab the pink, peachy long dress.

"I'm ready!" I hear Sylvia call out.

"How do I look?" She asks, I smile.

"Gorgeous" I tell her.

"That dress looks good on you! especially with the baby bump mom" I look down at the dress and smoother it out.

"Oh shi-crap, we have to get going" I corrected my self and Sylvia laughed at me.

"Hey mike, nice to see you" I hugged him as I locked the house, and I gripped my small purse.

"Nice too see you to Gabby, and Sylvia"He smiles, I get into the back seat with Sylvia, I see Dani in the car with Justin and Cody.

"Oh my god! you guys are here!" I squeal.

"Well we had to come to our eat friends baby shower" Dani smiles.

"Oh guys this is Sylvia, and I'm pretty sure Sylvia knows you guys already" I chuckled, Sylvia kept smiling at the view of Justin and Cody.

"Don't stare, their real not posters" I joked and she hid her face in my shoulder.

"Well it's nice to meet you Sylvia" Justin said, he winks at her and she gasp.

"Oh my god, he's not fake, he's real!" She says shocked, we all laughed.

"She has quite the jokes" Cody points out.

"I know, she can keep us laughing all day" I said smiling down at Sylvia.

Harry's Pov.

"So mate, how are you dealing with Sylvia getting adopted by you and Gabby?"Niall asks, as I hit the golf ball.

"Good, I'm actually excited, so is Gabby, Livvy called Gabby mom last night and she seemed so happy about it" I explain, he nods.

"Just wait till the twins are here, they'll be trending world wide" Niall said, as he hits his ball.

"What are the boys planning, Louis had been secretive" I tell him.

"I have no clue, they didn't tell me anything all they said was that they were planning a surprise for you and Gabby, and if it's coming from Louis, I would be scared"Niall jokes.

"Hopefully the surprise isn't anything bad" I chuckled.

After a few hours of golfing, I looked at my watch and it was already 3:30, the baby shower started an hour ago. Me and Niall drove to my house to get cleaned up and dressed.

We drove to the address where the baby shower is taking place, their were a lot of people well mostly girls I hardly saw boys, I saw Cody, Justin, Simon, Jake Ronnie.

I spotted Gabby talking with my mom and Robin, she was laughing with them.

"Hey beautiful" I pecked her cheek and hugged them all.

"Well I guess I have been called beautiful by Harry" Dad jokes.

"You called your dad beautiful Harry when you hugged us all" Gabby tease, I roll my eyes.

"Every man is beautiful in the inside" I state my mom laughs.

"How was golfing?" Gabby asks, as we sit down at the table.

"Good, where's Louis , Liam and Zayn?" I ask looking around.

"Have no clue, the girls texted them but got nothing" She shrugs.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, she shakes her head.

"No, not yet can you go get me food please baby" She pleads, I stand up and kiss her forehead to get her food.

"Harry it's nice too see you dear" Kelly Osbourne is a really good friend of mine.

"Nice to see you too" I hug her.

"What are you getting, food for the beautiful fiancé?" She asks, I chuckle but nod.

"Yeah, she's over at the table" I point to Gabby who is sitting with Sylvia.

"Well she looks absolutely beautiful" She explains.

"I know, come over to the table later and we can all have a chat" I tell her.

I grabbed water for Gabby and a soda for me.

"Here you go love, you want some Sylvia?" I ask her.

"No, I have been eating those cookies and cupcakes and dam- I mean dang their good" I laugh at her correct herself.

"Go get some food, you can't be just eating junk food" Gabby tells her.

"Okay" Sylvia gives in and goes to get food.

"She's having fun" I said, looking at Gabriella as she eats.

"Yeah, you should have seen her in the car, she was so shocked to see Cody, Justin, and Dani" Gabby giggles.

"I saw that Ronnie was here, with his girlfriend and the baby" I tell her, she nods.

"He needs to get the balls to propose to her!" She states, I laughed.

"We have arrived my dearest Gabriella" Louis walks over to us.

"Your weird" Gabby mumbles.

"Ow, that hurts my heart" Louis faked cried and held if heart acting.

"Come we have a surprise for you and Harry, well two surprises" Louis says, I take Gabbys hand and we follow Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn, everyone else followed too.

"Oh my god!" Gabby said, she gasps, as was I, I was shocked........

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!!!(:

So here's a new thing I thought of, if you comment or vote and I see your name on my notifications saying you voted or commented, I will follow you(:

Follow me on Polyvore.

User: gabby1322

Comment and vote!!!!(:

Also direct message me links to good books of Harry Styles, I need be books to read :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
102K 2.4K 45
{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect herself from another accident, like the o...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
37.3K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...