traveling | shawn mendes

Od badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... Viac

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

eight

7.1K 114 72
Od badreputation13

the day before christmas eve-

the day had arrived. i was leaving canada. canada had definitely treated me well, extremely well. i was definitely going to have to come back in the future.

the whole trip made me realize people can really influence your life in a short amount of time, and the mendes family had definitely influenced my life, and in a good way.

and if you were wondering, we did finish all of the harry potter movies, and after watching them all, i definitely considered myself a gryffindor.

when we finished the movies, it was really late. this caused shawn and aaliyah to have to take me back to my hotel so i could get my stuff and check out because my fight was early in the morning and there was no way i was going to miss it.

karen and manny had work in the morning, so they couldn't come to the airport to say goodbye. they were upset they couldn't come, but i reassured them it was completely fine.

on the way to the airport, i remembered something, i needed to give aaliyah and shawn their christmas presents. when we arrived at the airport and shawn was parking, i quickly reached for my suitcase that contained their presents. i got out of the car in order to give them their presents and both of them had no clue what i was doing.

before i gave them anything, i made a little speech about how i was grateful for all they did for me and such. the gifts were wrapped, so it took them a second to get them opened.

i got aaliyah a charm bracelet that had a pearl and a charm with the letter 'a' on it, and a gray givenchy purse. i got shawn a simple watch for his collection and a journal for his spontaneous ideas.

aaliyah was on the verge of tears while hugging me, "i love it. thank you, cass,"

"it was no problem, liyah," i said while letting go of the hug.

"you didn't have to get me anything," shawn said while hugging me tightly and whispering in my ear.

"yes, i did," i said while still hugging him, "you need to learn how to accept things,"

we eventually let go, but when we did, i noticed aaliyah was holding a big bag and a smaller bag. she then proceeded to hand shawn the smaller bag.

i quickly pieced together what was about to happen, "i swear,"

they both handed me the bags, "you need to learn how to accept things,"

aaliyah got me a pastel pink prada purse and a charm bracelet. shawn got me céline sunglasses and a michael kors watch.

i first hugged aaliyah, "you shouldn't have,"

she laughed while returning the hug, "but i did, and i know you loved it!"

i let go of aaliyah so i could hug shawn and i collapsed in his arms, "you're amazing, like actually,"

he smiled, "thanks, cass,"

i then pulled aaliyah into our hug, "i'm going to miss both of you, like a lot,"

"we're going to miss you too, shorty," aaliyah said while smiling.

"you've been really short the past two days though, where are your heels?" shawn asked.

"you think i'm going to wear heels when it's snowing or when i'm traveling? um, hell no," i responded like if it was obvious.

he rolled his eyes, "point made,"

i looked at the time on my phone and realized my flight was boarding in two hours and i hadn't even stepped inside of the airport, "i should get going,"

aaliyah hugged me again while shawn got the rest of my luggage, "don't be a stranger please,"

"call me when you get home," shawn said after he kissed my forehead while hugging me again, "see you soon,"

instagram:

tagged// cassiegutierrez
3,493,256 likes
shawnmendes: i'll miss you xx

29,231 comments
aaliyahmendes: i ship it #shassie💕✨
fanaccount1: #shassie😏
fanaccount2: finally, she's dead🎉
cassiegutierrez: i'll be back eventually❤️ aaliyahmendes shawnmendes
fanaccount3: 🤮
fanaccount4: ewwww
shawnmendes: you better❤️ cassiegutierrez
fanaccount4: these red hearts tho🤔

tagged// cassiegutierrez
250,576 likes
aaliyahmendes: throwback to when we first met, ily💓

16,621 comments
fanaccount1: cuties💕
cassiegutierrez: ily💓
shawnmendes: what about me tho?
fanaccount2: i still don't like you two🤷‍♀️
fanaccount3: stopppp
cassiegutierrez: who is this sean mendez guy?🤔 aaliyahmendes
aaliyahmendes: 🤷‍♀️ cassiegutierrez
shawnmendes: smh🤦‍♂️ cassiegutierrez aaliyahmendes

arriving at the airport back home-

"i missed you!" my mom said while giving a really tight hug.

"i missed you more!" i said while still hugging her.

my dad quickly cut in, "¿y yo? {and me?}"

"you too, dad," i said while pulling him in the hug as well, "where are the girls?"

"they're with jocelin's sister," my mom responded while breaking our group hug, "something about getting presents for the parents,"

"and jocelin?" i asked.

my dad grabbed my luggage, "her dad said she's with her novio, {boyfriend}"

i wasn't surprised, "i'll just text her later then,"

"let's go now, i'm helping your grandma start making the tamales for tomorrow," my mom said.

"do i have to help?" i asked while helping my dad put the luggage in the trunk.

"only if you want to eat," she responded.

the ride to my grandma's took about an hour because there wasn't that much traffic. i texted manny and karen i made it home safely, and i thanked them again for everything. after that, i called aaliyah and shawn and did the same thing. we talked for a bit, but i had to end the conversation early because we arrived at my grandma's.

the rest of the day consisted of me helping make tamales and dancing to the spanish music my grandma would play.

christmas eve-

i woke up to my phone going off, it was shawn.

"hello," i said with my morning voice like always.

"hey," he responded with a calm tone.

i sat up from my bed, "what's up?"

"nothing actually," he said, "i just wanted to hear your voice,"

i laughed, "you're so cliché, you made my morning,"

he chuckled, "i think you mean afternoon, it's one o'clock for you,"

"same difference," i said smiling even though he couldn't see it.

i heard voices in the background of the phone call and shawn sighed, "i know i just called you, but i have to go help my dad, i'm sorry,"

"it's fine, i'll talk to you later, peter raul," i said laughing again.

he chuckled, "bye, cassandra teresa,"

when the call ended, i went straight to the bathroom. i noticed a note from my mom that said 'we started taking things to your grandma's house, start getting ready so you can be there at four. xoxo, mom'.

christmas eve is basically christmas day for mexicans. we don't really celebrate until night so that's why the party starts late.

i quickly took a shower so my hair could have time to air dry and after that, i started my makeup because i still needed to pick out an outfit.

after i put on my outfit, i curled my hair.

my outfit was a simple red dress, black lace up heels, a gold dainty necklace, the bracelet aaliyah got me, and the watch shawn got me. [outfit below]

once i finished getting ready, i took an uber to my grandparents'. when i got there, I was automatically greeted with hugs.

my grandma came up to me, "ay, mija, que bueno que ya llegaste, {oh, darling, it's good that you've arrived,}"

i hugged her, "thank you, abuelita, {grandma}"

i then saw my aunts that i hadn't seen since before i left to canada. one of them approached us, "i'm surprised you didn't forget about us,"

"why would i forget about you guys?" i said while hugging my aunt.

my other aunt came up to us, "she's basically saying she's shocked that your new boyfriend didn't make you forget about your family,"

"i don't know what you're talking about," i said while laughing and hugging my other aunt, "what boyfriend? i didn't get a boy-"

my grandpa came in through the back door, "cassandra no necesita novio, ella esta perfectamente bien sin uno. verdad mija? {she doesn't need a boyfriend, she's perfectly fine without one. right darling?}"

i hugged my grandpa, "sí, abuelito, {yes, grandpa,}"

my aunts turned back around and whispered to me, "we're not done talking about this. you have stories to tell i bet,"

i rolled my eyes, "whatever, we'll talk about this later,"

"¡así se te van a quedar esos ojos, cassandra! {that's how your eyes are going to stay!}" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

i turned to my grandma, "¿cómo vio eso? {how did she see that?}"

my grandma laughed while putting her hand on my leg, "es mágica, mija, {it's magic, darling,}"

my mom came out of the kitchen and sat next to my grandma and i, "¿y ese reloj? {and that watch?}"

"what, you like it?" i questioned while admiring it.

"yes, it's beautiful," she said while looking at it, "who gave it to you?"

i smiled, "a really good friend."

spending time with my family was always amazing, especially on christmas eve. christmas was my favorite holiday, so it was nice to be able to spend it with the people i love. i was always doing something, so i really cherish the time i get to have with them.

after a while of 'partying', it was finally midnight, and at midnight, it was time to open presents and do the secret santa.

yeah, getting presents is good and all, but seeing the look on your family's faces when they open the present you got them is even better.

right before i was about to open a present from my sisters, i got a call from shawn. i was worried because it was pretty late for him to be calling me, "i'll be back!"

"you better hurry up or we'll continue without you!" my cousin and sisters screamed.

i quickly went into a room and answered the call, "hey, are you okay? is everything okay?"

"hey, and yeah, everything's fine. i'm fine," he said with an excited tone.

"oh, what's up?" i asked because i really didn't know what was going on.

he didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"you're scaring me, what's going on?" i questioned while wondering what was happening.

"i'm going to new york in a few days," he said, "i'm performing at the ball drop and you're coming with me,"

~1749 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my eighth chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. please make sure to vote and comment. woah, cliffhanger. what will cassie do? should she go? hmmm. it's going to get juicyyy. ahhh. expect weekly updates.
xx, c

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.9K 229 70
Morgan Johnson is the cousin of Jack Johnson. Teenagers who start out on vine and got big. They both attended a convention called Magcon. At Magcon...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
1K 144 37
In which a girl experiences life, love, and death in under 2 months. ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED© this book fucking sucks but it's my most read so that's wh...
4.9K 363 27
"Best friends, keep each other's secrets even if it could change things, make things great. If I told everyone that you were my best friend and gave...