The Little Sister (Andy Biers...

By MaddiTheHatter

My name is Jade Ferguson and I'm 18, and my older brother is a band member of a band called Black Veil Bride... More

The Little Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Copeland's First Birthday
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Babysitting
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Meeting The Biersacks
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: Adopting a Friend
Chapter 38: Who Are You?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:The New Girl
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:Blade's Date
Chapter 44: Andy!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Dresses
Chapter 48: The Wedding
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Baby Shower and Blade's Appointment
Chapter 54: Alice Gray Biersack
Chapter 55: Elliot James Mora
Chapter 56: Blade's and CC's Wedding (END)
Epilouge

Chapter 45: Album Party

6.6K 225 18
By MaddiTheHatter

Chapter 45: Album Party

Jade' s P.O.V

Tonight was the album party of Black Veil Brides new album. Wretched and Divine. I was so exicted. Andy was also excited. He promised me he wouldn't drink tonight. Ever since he got his memory back, Andy has been so careful with his decisions. I still love him. I was wearing a short black dress with a glitter waistband with a lace top. It was very pretty. Also I had some black heels to go with it. As I was applying my lipstick, it was a pretty red. Andy walked in. "Well, hello there beautiful." He smiled and kissed my lips. "Hello there."

"Ready?" I nodded and we walked down the stairs together. We got in the car and drove to the venue. Camera flashes, paparazzi and celeberties. We stepped out and walked down the carpet, doing poses for the camera. "Andy! Jade!" We walked over to a reporter and he began to ask questions. "So Andy are you forever done with Juiet?" I just looked up at Andy as he answered the question. "Yes. The reason me and Juliet got back together was because I lost my memory. I was in a car wreck. But now I have my memory back, broke up with Juliet and got back together with someone who I truly love." He wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed.

"So, Jade, will you be performing tonight with the rest of the band?" I looked up at Andy who was giving me a smile but on the edge of a smirk. "Yep. I definetly will." After our little chat, we headed inside the building. Inside it was dark but they were lights and music form the new album was playing through the huge speakers. Blade and CC were on the dance floor. Jake, Jinxx were at the bar. Ashley was going to hit on some chicks.

Andy was talking to Matt. I was just sipping on some water. "Jade." It was Blade. "Come dance with us." I set down my water and headed to the dance floor. We were shaking our butts, and moving our hips. Andy came to join and me and him were dancing together. He pulled me close to him. So my body was dancing up against him. I couldn't help but blush.

----------------------------

We had a concert tomorrow, so we had to leave early. Besides the party ended like an hour after we left. I was taking off my make up when Andy walked in. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you glad to live with me again?"

"Yes." I washed off my face. We climbed into bed and fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello, I know short chapter. But next chapter will be good and really sweet because something big happens.

Listening to: Knife Party - Internet Friends (VIP)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 45 37
When people hear the name "Andrew Biersack", they instantly think of the rockstar and lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Globally loved and famous, ri...
84K 2.3K 16
I'm Ariel Biersack and my brother is the infamous Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides, The problem is I fell pregnant to Andy's best friend Ashley P...
Emo Love By Katerina

Teen Fiction

130K 3.7K 20
Brett Cyder, a fun, exciting, stunning girl, is in LOVE with the band Black Veil Brides. She is there biggest fan. She moved from New York, to Seattl...
2.4K 93 22
hi. im Andy Biersack. im 18, you should know me from black veil brides (bvb) i have been lied to, cheated on etc. just like all of you i have moments...