Chapter 28

Jinxx's P.O.V

My heart just got shattered into a million pieces. I can't believe Jade had to see that. She watched our mom commit suicide. I walked in my room and slipped under the covers and cried myself to sleep.

Jade's P.O.V

My heart shattered when I had to tell Jinxx what our mom said. I didn't want to but I promised myself that I would and I did. I wish she was still alive. I climbed in Andy's bed and cuddeled in his chest and fell asleep

----------------

I woke up and wore a Of Mice & Men shirt, black skinny jeans and black TOMS. Andy kissed the top of my head. "You okay?" He questioned, wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah it's just a last night I told Jinxx about what my mom said to me and his cried his heart out" I said sadly, remembering the memories. "He'll be okay. Do you wanna go anywhere to today?"

I nodded, even though this was tough to say I said it anyway. "Can we visit my mom?" He nodded and kissed my lips "Of course we can".

Andy and me went to the store to buy flowers at a flower shop then headed to the local cemetery. We walked past so many tombstones that I lost count. "Mrs.Ferguson" I said aloud as I read my mom's tombstone. I placed the flowers in front of the stone then dropped to my kness, beginning to cry. "I'm s-sorry" I sobbed into my hands. "I wish you never left" I heard Andy sniffle a bit, he was crying too. I didn't want to hear him cry.

I screamed and pounded my fist on the ground. My mom didn't derserve what my dad gave her. Andy ran up and wrapped his arms around me. I turned and cried in his shoulder, pounding my fist onto his chest. "It's not fair!" I screamed and Andy stroked my hair, whispering soft words in my ear. "Come on let's go" he said softly and helped me up.

As we sat in the car I continued to sob, Andy had his hand on my knee, rubbing it, trying to calm me down. "I'm sorry" I mumbled, looking down at my feet. "What for?"

"Because I was crying"

"Babe it's okay to cry, you just miss your mom" he told me. He lifted my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled and blushed. When we arrived home we told the guys where we went then went on with our day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know another filler chapter but poor Jade she misses her mom :(

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Listening to: Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah