Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Jade's P.O.V

* A Month Later*

Andy could be hear any minute. I was being lazy and was wearing sweats and a tank top and huge jacket, zipped up. Blade was sitting on the couch with me. We were at the BVB house. The door bust open and there he was. I sighed and put a fake smile smile on my face. I was happy that he was home but I'm scared about what his reaction will be. "Jade!" He hugged me and kissed my lips. "Hey Andy." 

"Hey Blade." CC ran up to her and spun her around while kissing. "Andy. I have something to tell you. Actually I think you all should know."

"What is it?" Andy asked. I unzipped my jacket, even though nothing was really there. He raised an eyebrow with a confused look on his face. "I-I'm pregnant." Everyone's jaw dropped except for Blade's of course. "Really?" I nodded and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Oh my God!" He spun me around and kissed me. "Y-You're happy?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. I thought you didn't want kids."

"Jade." He looked me in the eyes. "I've always wanted kids."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know short chaper. 

Listening to: Falling In Reverse - Gangsta's Paradise ( Punk Goes 90's Vol. 2)