Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jade's P.O.V

I stood frozen, completely shocked. "Jade? You okay?" He snapped his fingers in my face,snapping me back in reality. "What?" He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. "Listen to me okay" I nodded "We have to tell Jinxx" I shook my head, "No we can't!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"I don't want Jinxx to be worried about me"

"Well he's gotta find out"

"Why?"

"None of us want your ass dead"

"But-"

"But nothing. I'm gonna watch your little ass tomorrow at the beach"

I groaned "Whatever"

"And by the way you look cute in boxers"

I blushed "Thanks" I climbed in my bed and felt Andy slide in with me. "What are you doing?" I turned to him with a raised eyebrow, "Watching over you and I don't wanna see another scary movie with you again" I laughed and fell asleep.

------------------

"Get up" I groaned "C'mon get up" all of a sudden I started bouncing. "An-dy I'm up" he stopped bouncing on my bed and pulled me up. He put me on my feet "Beach time" he said and left. I slipped on my black bikini with a skull and bow pattern on it. Andy wore his black swimming trunks and took one of the cars instead of the motorcycle.

We arrived at the beach and left our flip flops in the car which we regret cause the sand was HOT! HOT! HOT! We felt the cool salty water run over feet, sighing in relief. Andy threw me over his shoulder and ran in the water "ANDY BIERSACK PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, my fist pounding his back. "As you wish" and threw me in the water. I surfaced and glared at him "Never.Do.That.Again"

I splashed water on him ruining his perfect hair. "MY HAIR!" I laughed then he splashed me. We had a splashing war and people looked at us like 'so cute' or 'ew emos' but we didn't care. I jumped on his back, giggling as he spun in circles. "THIS IS A REBEL LOVE SONG!" He shouted and I smiled, sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of his. "Andy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna hang out more often?" He nodded "Defiantly" he smiled.

We sat on the sand watching the waves crash on the shore. I watched a family play in the ocean, the little girls, laughing and smiling. I wish my childhood was like that. We looked at the guy down the beach, who was making out with some girl, they could practically have sex if they wanted to, it was disgusting and disturbing.

Then the person looked at me and I froze. "Andy can we leave"

"Why?"

"Cause that guy over there is my fucking da-" I felt a sudden pain in my cheek and someone was on top of me. He punched my stomach making blood pour out of my mouth. I felt the weight being lifted off of me and I looked to see Andy beating up my dad. My dad finally punched Andy and he was seeing stars. "Get off him!" I screamed and used all my strength and pushed him off. I punched him and grabbed Andy and helped him limp his way to the car. I put him in the passenger seat and I drove home.

"What happened to you guys?!" Ashley said as the guys take me and Andy to the couch. CC got the first aid kit and started to help us. "Jade I think you should tell him" Andy groaned as Jake propped his leg on a pillow. "Jinxx.."

"Yeah"

"I've been hiding stuff from you"

"What stuff?"

"Ever since dad went in jail he wanted revenge on me and he called me last night and told me stuff like 'I missed you and can't wait to see you again' and today at the beach at he attacked me and Andy"

"Why have you been hiding this from me?!" His eyes filled with tears. "Cause I didn't want you watching me 24/7 and being all in my business" my eyes filled with tears as well. "Look please tell me stuff for now on okay. I don't want you to be hurt, your my little sister and I love you and for now on will you tell me this kinda stuff?" I nodded and hug him tightly, my cool tears making his shirt damp.

Me and Andy have been laying on the couch. I had to help Andy up the stairs since he was more hurt than me. He walked out of the bathroom with his boxers on, he slid in to bed and I covered him with the duvet. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear, "Why?"

"Because it's my fault that your like this and I don't like it when you get hurt" I said honestly, I really don't like having my friends hurt.

"It's okay. Hell if I weren't there you be probably be in your dad's car, back home and him abusing you again" he said, I wiped a tear on my cheek away. "Sorry that I'm crying" I said with a little laugh,"Sometimes it's good to cry" he said and wiped another tear away. "Can I sleep with you? Wait that came out wrong" he laughed and nodded and lifted the duvet for me to climb in. I snuggled in his chest, thinking about today and what happened. "Sweet dreams" he whispered before I fell into a deep, deep sleep.

------------------

I woke up to the sound of mumbling in my ear, I turned to see Andy lips inches from my ear. I had the urge just to crash my lips to his but I resisted. "Andy" I whispered, I poked his cheek. "Mmhmm" he mumbled in his sleep "Jade" I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Okay then" I got out bed and slipped on some shorts. I defiantly don't want the guys seeing me in my underwear, that be bad.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a sausage and egg biscuit out of the McDonald's bag. "I still remember your fave" Jinxx said, giving me a hug. "Thanks big bro" I finished the biscuit and walked in the bathroom and got in the shower.The smell of vanilla wrapped my body and strawberries invaded my hair.

I dried off and put some clothes on and continued on with my day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope your enjoying the story so far :) Love you guys *hugs* Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share

Listening to: Black Veil Brides - Saviour