Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Jade's P.O.V

It's been a week and I only ate a crumb. I was so skinny you could see some of my ribs. Some of the guys have been getting suspicious because I'm paler than usual, and I lost a lot of weight.

I was leaning against the counter, sipping some water. "You been liking water lately than usual" Jake said, "I just decided to be healthy" I said simply. I got up and walked to the living room, I got light headed but caught myself. "Are you okay?" Andy said, walking towards me. "Yeah I fi-" I said before everything went black.

--------------------

I woke up with a IV needle in my hand and the sound of the heart monitor. A doctor walked in, he was a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello I'm Dr.Rob, well your okay but you need to stay here for about a day and you NEED to eat" I nodded. "Where's my brother and my friends?"

"I'll bring them in"

I threw my head on the pillow and let out a frustrated groan. "You called for us" Jinxx's head poked through, "Hey" I croaked, my throat was soar. He hugged me when everybody walked in. "Hey!" they cheered, happy that I was awake.

"I'm glad you're okay" CC said, rubbing my shoulder. Andy was in the corner of the room while everybody said "Hey". A doctor walked in with a bowl of tomato soup. "You need to eat" I nodded as he left.

"I don't wanna eat" I whined pushing the bowl away. "Jade you have to if you wanna leave and come home with us" Jake exclaimed, I lifted the spoon and slurped down the warm soup.Once I finished I looked at all the guys "Happy?" They nodded.

The door opened and Rita walked in, now I wanna die. She's the one who put me in this mess. Saying that I'm fat. "What are you doing here?" I growled at her. "Just to check up on my friend" she said innocently and sweetly. "Your not and never will be my friend" I tried to get out of bed but Jinxx held me down.

"I think you need some rest" he said in a calm voice, "No I don't" I snapped back "She needs to leave"

"Rita come on" Andy said, taking a hold of her hand and walking out of the room.

"Why don't you like her?" Jinxx asked, "Because she's a fucking bitch! I wanna punch her sometimes". He patted my shoulder and told me to rest for my release tomorrow. The guys all hugged me and walked in the hall. I just wish I got a hug from Andy.

I woke up the next morning feeling good because I'm leaving this death hole. It was 10 when the doctor gave me breakfast. I had to eat it all before he will leave and I felt really fat now. 12 came and I was released, the boys brought me pajamas to wear home thank God.

I was still pretty weak, so CC carried me to the car and gently set me in the car.

He carried me up to my room and placed me in the bed and covered me with the duvet. He stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

Jinxx's P.O.V

I was downstairs with Sammi, her body cuddled in mine as we sit on the couch and watch LA Ink. I was thinking about some of my tattoos when Sammi interrupted me. "How would you react if Jade got a tattoo?"

"I would freak out"

"Why?!" she was shocked by my answer

"Because she's my little sister and I don't want her to make stupid tattoo decisions"

"She probably won't"

She kissed my lips as Andy entered the living room. "What are you doing down here? Where's Rita?" I asked, "She's upstairs she getting ready for something special tonight she says" I nodded and continued to watch TV.