Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Jade's P.O.V

Me and Andy had our honeymoon in Scotland for two weeks. It was so fun. We even stayed in a beautiful castle. Since BVB has a concert tonight, CC thought of a great idea but he wouldn't tell us. Not even Andy. I tried to secretly tell me but he wouldn't. Me and Blade we're side stage, watching the guys perform. Blade admiring my wedding ring. It was a Batman ring. Which was rare. Hell our wedding cake was a Batman themed cake.

Andy was singing his heart out. Dancing, screaming in the microphone. He even humped the floor. I laughed as he smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows. Me and Blade jamming out to the music. When Andy was finished with the song, he was talking in the microphone, thanking him for coming and then called me out on stage. "Also meet my wife everybody." Everyone in the crowd screamed, "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Andy kissed my lips and of course I kissed back.

CC got up from his drums and walked to Andy. "Andy, can I borrow the mic for a second?" CC asked and Andy nodded and handed him the mic. "Can I get my girlfriend out here please?" Blade's eyes went wide but she did walk out on stage. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now."

"What are you talking about?" Blade questioned. "This." CC handed Andy the mic and took out a red velvet box. Blade covered her mouth and her eyes got watery.

"Blade, ever since I laid my eyes on you. I fell in love with you. You're just like me. Fun, funny, adventurous, outgoing and I love with all my heart. Blade Rose McCain, will you marry me?"

Blade was crying but they were good tears. "YES! YES! YES! YES!" The crowd cheered. Blade nodded and said "Yes!" In the microphone. CC slid the ring onto her finger. He stood up, picked her up and swung her around. Once he set her down they kissed and that was the end of the concert.

------------------

Blade told me that her CC celebrated their engagment. I could only imagine what they were doing but I didn't want to. "Hello there, Mrs.Biersack." I laughed at Andy adding 'Mrs.Biersack'. He kissed my lips. "Do you wanna do something?" I asked and he smirked. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. I gaped and grabbed a pillow and hit him and the war began.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello my Demons.

CC PROPOSED TO BLADE!

Listening to: Evanescence - My Immortal