Chapter 35: One Year Anniversary

Jade's P.O.V

Today was me and Andy's one year anniversary. I got out of bed with a smile in my face. I looked on my dresser to find a note. I picked it up and it read.

Me and the guys want you and Andy to have a happy one year anniversary so the guys and I are staying the night at a hotel so you guys can celebrate alone. Hope you have fun.
~ Jinxx and the guys

I threw away the note as my door opened. Andy walked in with a smile. "Happy one year anniversary" he kissed my lips and I giggled. "You too baby"

"Where are the guys?"

"They're at a hotel tonight to give is alone time"

"Oh, I like that plan" he said with a wink. I just rolled my eyes with a laugh. "I was thinking for our one year anniversary we could go to the beach or a movie?"

"I'd like that" I ran upstairs and changed into my bikini. I went back down the stairs to see Andy waiting on me in his swimming trunks and two towels. "Ready?" I nodded and got in the car. As we drove we stopped by Starbucks. We got the usual then arrived at the beach.

We brought our drinks and laid our towels down and sat on them. It was HOT today and these iced coffees were making us feel cooler with every sip we took. We threw the trash away and walked down to the ocean. Andy grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I blushed a little causing him to chuckle and kiss my cheek.I squealed when the freezing cold water hit my feet. "OH.MY.GOD!" Andy picked me up and ran further in the water. "NO,NO,NO,NO!" I shouted and when he was waist deep he dropped me in the freezing water. I gasped immediately and goosebumps rose on my body. I hit his arm "Ow" he pouted, poking out his bottom lip. I kissed the pouted lip. "Next time don't drop me in the water" I told him and we continued to be kids more.

We dried off and put back on our clothes. "Where are we going now?" I asked, "Movie" he said. We arrived and walked up to the lady behind the glass. "Two tickets, please" he handed her the money and she handed him the tickets. Andy bought a small popcorn, soda, and a box of our favorite candy. "Andy, I could of paid for some of that" I told him. "No way babe, I'm paying for everything tonight" he said to me as we took our seats, We were the only ones. As previews and commercials play we talk and then the room went dark.

---------------

"That was a good movie even though it as scary" I said, it was definitely scary. "I know!" He was so happy. We drove home and ate dinner.

It was 10:30 at night. Me and Andy were sitting on the couch, watching TV. I felt really bad when I told Andy 'no' when he wanted to have sex. But tonight. I think I'm ready.

"Andy?" It came out more like a question. "Yes?" He asked, turning his head to face me. "I-I think I'm ready"

"What are you talking about?"

"Andy, I wanna lose my virginity to you" his mouth wide open. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he smiled. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He shut the door with his foot and dropped me playfully on the bed causing me to laugh a little. He climbed on top of me and began to kiss me. His tongue slipped in, exploring every inch of my mouth. His fingers trailed down my side then came back up. We stopped kissing so we could take off our shirts then went right back to kissing. I slid off my pajama pants and Andy did the same with his. His fingers curled under the waistband of my panties and slowly took them off.

He then took off his boxers and I gulped. Andy was huge. He reached over, grabbed a condom from the nightstand's drawer, ripped the packet open and slid it onto his massive length. He leaned and kissed my lips, then looked into my eyes, deeply. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Andy asked one more time, making sure. I nodded and he did too. "If I'm hurting you, tell me and I'll stop" I nodded and smiled at his kindness.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in. I gasped making him stop. "You okay?" I bit my lip, nodding. He pushed himself more into me. When he was halfway, a tear rolled down my cheek. Instead of wiping it away, Andy leaned down and kissed the tear away. Once he was fully in me, he stayed there for a moment allowing me to adjust to his size. He then began to move his hips. All I felt was pain at first but the more he went, the more the pain was going away. "Andy" his name slipped out of my mouth as a moan.

He began to go a little faster. He leaned down, beginning to suck on my neck. My nails dug in his back. A moan came out of Andy's mouth, which sounded so fucking sexy. "Faster" and that's what he did. I spread my legs wider, giving him more room. "Mmm, Andy" I could tell that he knew I was ready for more. His small movements moved into thrusts. He kissed my lips as he thrust into me. "Fuck" he groaned, "So tight". I moaned again "Harder" and he pounded into me.

I could feel myself tighten, I'm close and judging Andy he was close too. "YES!" I screamed out, "Say my name baby" he told me. "ANDY!" I moaned our loud as I cane but Andy still kept going. He was getting super close. He pulled out of me, ripped off the condom and began to pleasure himself. I grabbed him and took him in my mouth. This was not the normal me. I would be nervous right now doing this. But I wasn't. I began to bob my head and pump him. He threw his head back "FUCK!" His cum filling up my mouth. I swallowed and we laid beside each other in bed, breathing heavy.

"I love you" Andy told me, kissing my lips.

"I love you too"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello my Demons. Finally a naughty scene. Love you all and see you in the next chapter.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Listening to: Panic! At The Disco - Collar Full