Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Jade's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch looking through my phone until I felt the couch shift. I looked to my left and saw Andy with a happy smile on his flawless face. I giggled a "What?" He just chuckled and kissed my cheek. "So...since I've never taken you on a actual date, how about tonight we go on one?"

"I'd love too" and kissed his lips. He pulled me on top of him so I straddled him, I couldn't help but giggle. "Why are you so perfect?" I blushed invoulentary and he just kissed my lips with a chuckle. I got up and and pulled him off the couch. "Let's go do a concert since it's spring break. Besides I bet there is a lot of high school students dying to do something"

"Hmm, why not" he shrugged and called the guys. "What?" They said in unison. "We're going to perform a concert for some high school students"

"Cool" CC said, "But how we're gonna spread the word?"

"Like this" Andy said and got out his cell phone and walked to another room. He walked back in the room with a smile "The concert's today at four"

"What time is it now?" Asked Ashley, "Two" I said, looking at my phone's clock. "We better get ready" Jinxx said and we ran to our rooms. I put on a Asking Alexandria shirt, half black and half blue skinny jeans and black Vans. I applied my make up and headed out the door. "What are you going to perform?" I ask Andy. "Probably the song from our new album. oh and the party for the album is tomorrow" I nodded as we arrived to the venue. The stage was already set up so we just went backstage to get ready.

I looked at the schedule for what songs they're going to play in what order. I picked the last song that I will perform with the guys."BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" I heard the crowd shout and then guitars playing.

It was the last song and I grabbed my microphone. I walked out on stage and the crowd cheered. I waved at then with a smile. "Hey Andy" I said in the mic, he turned around and smiled."What are you doing out here?" He chuckled, "I'm going to perform with you guys" I said. He just shrugged with a smile and yelled in the mic "HERE IS GOD BLESS YOU!"

(Andy)

We're always told that when we die
We leave to a better place
And all I know is what you left
A love I can't erase

All the same in love and war
Burn my name and ashes scorn

You left me with these broken lies
And I let you
Got no more time for your goodbyes
So God Bless You
Well God Bless You

(Jade)

Shed those faded memories
This is your curtain call
I've had enough of sympathy
It's time to watch you fail

(Both)

All the same in love and war
You left me with these broken lies
And I let you
Got no more times for your goodbyes
So God Bless You

So God Bless You
God Bless You
God Bless You
God Bless You

(Andy)

You left me with these broken lies
And I let you
Got no more time for your goodbyes
So God Bless You

You left me with these broken lies
And I let you
Got no more time for your goodbyes
So God Bless You

(Both)

So God Bless You
God Bless You
God Bless You
God Bless You

When we finished the crown was cheering "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Me and Andy laughed and kissed each other for five seconds. The crowd screamed and cameras flashed. When we broke we said our goodbyes and headed home while I got ready for me and Andy's date.

I put on my simple black cocktail dress, and black heels. I redid my eyeliner by winging it out a bit and then added my mascara. But that wasn't enough. So I applied some red lipstick on my lips. I looked at myself in the full body mirror and smiled. I walked down the steps and Andy jaw dropped when he saw me. "You look beautiful" he exclaimed with a smile. He kissed the top of my head and walked out the door. "You got a new car?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" It was a all black Hummer. "I sold my motorcycle and with the money I bought the car". He opened the door and I got in. He started the car and drove off.

We arrived at the restaurant and Andy helped me get out. We walked inside and it was so fancy. "Reservations for Biersack" Andy said, the man scanned the paper with his finger. "Ah, there you are. Follow me please" he grabbed to menus and we followed him to a balcony. "A private table for two" he placed the menus on the table and before he walked off he said "A waiter will be here shortly". We sat down and looked at out menu. "What are you getting?" Andy asked me, I looked up from my menu "Spaghetti" I answered him. "Same" the lady came and took our orders and then left. "Andy this view is amazing" I said breathless. We were by ourselves while a crescent moon was shining bright in the sky just like the millions of stars. "I know like you"

I blushed as the waiter walked up with our food and set it in front of us. "Thank you" me and Andy said in unison and the lady nodded and walked off. I spun the noodles on my fork and took a bite. I smiled and so did Andy as he slurped his noodles which made me laugh. We sipped our sodas as we finished out meal. Andy paid the bill, leaving the waiter a tip. We left the restaurant and headed home for the night.

I took off my make up and washed my face. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my PJ's and laid in bed. Andy crawled under the covers and laid with me. "Thanks for the date" I said, looking up at him. "Anything for you" he kissed my lips and we fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello me Demons. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Listening to: Becca - I'm Alive