Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jade's P.O.V

I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. Jinxx, CC, and the rest were on the couch watching the tv. "Did you sleep well?" Asked Jake and I did a little nod. A knock was made in the door and I raised my eyebrows. I opened the door and a smile from ear to ear appeared on my face "Baby!" I jumped in his arms and he hugged back. "Hey there babe" he set me down and walked in, so did the cops. "ANDY!" The guys shouted and grouped hug.

"Hey guys" he said, "Well we didn't find any evidence so he's free to go" I smiled. "Thank you. Did you find the person yet?" They nodded "One of the band's friend" I nodded and with that they said 'have a good day' and left. "Babe I missed you so much" I exclaimed and he hugged me, planting a kiss on top of my head. "I missed you more".

"LET'S CELEBRATE!" CC yelled and we all headed to the pool and jumped in even with our clothes on. Andy picked me up and threw me. I got out and called Ronnie, Kellin, and the BVB girls. "Who ya calling?" Questioned Andy "People" I simply said and he rolled his eyes with a smile. I grabbed some beers from the fridge and walked outside again. "Beer!" I called and the guys rushed out of the pool to me. "Yes" Ashley said, holding his beer in the air as if he was praising it.

A knock was made at the door and I invited the people in. I handed the guys beer and the girls didn't want any. "Hey there" Kellin hugged me and of course I hugged him back. "Everybody in the pool!" Ronnie yelled and they all jumped in. "WOO!" Kellin shouted, pumping his fist in the air. I went to the radio and turned it on letting rock music fill the outside air.

I jumped back in the pool, letting the cold water hit my skin again. I shrieked when someone pulled me underwater. I opened my eyes to see Andy with a smile on his face. He grabbed my face and kissed me before we surfaced.

When we surfaced we were smiling at each other and then Andy got hit in the head with a beach ball. I pointed at him, laughing. "HAHA!" He shot me a glare and I shot one back right at him. "Who threw the ball?" Andy called out and Ronnie went underwater "Found him". When Ronnie surfaced Andy attacked him with a pool noodle to the head. Kellin swam over to me "So how's you and Jinxx going? Did you forgive him?" I nodded "He's my brother and he was looking out for me, so I can't hate him for that" Kellin smiled and ruffled my hair.

We all dried off and headed inside for some food. I got out meat and decided to make burgers. "You sure you wanna cook?" Andy asked, "Andy I got this and besides you're gonna love it" I put the meat patties in the pan and waited till the sides was ready to flip. "CC!" I called nd he ran to me. "Yeah?"

"Wanna be my first customer?"

"Sure"

I placed the cooked patty on a bun and he added whatever he wanted on it. He took a huge bite and his eyes went wide. "Is it good?" He nodded fast and ran off and then he yelled something I could'nt make out. All of a sudden a stampede of footsteps came running to the kitchen. I walked out of the kitchen while they got their food.

Everybody plopped on the huge couch and we turned on the tv and turned it to LA Ink. We don't know but Ronnie suggested it. But when I saw the customer my jaw dropped, it was me. "Oh shit" I said barley audible, "Hey look it's Jade" CC said with a mouth full of food. The whole time I was shocked because of Jinxx's reaction cause one, I got a tattoo behind his back and two, I just was. Once I was gone from the screen everybody looked at me and my cheeks turned red.

"Damn sis I didn't know you could take pain"Jinxx said, "I can't" I replied. "Well you just proved you can, you didn't even cry" I just rolled my eyes and continued watching tv.

Soon it was night and everybody left and I had to change in my PJ's. I yawned, sliding in bed. I laid my head on the pillow and instantly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chapter but hey at least I updated. Anyway Iove you guys *hugs* and see you in the next chapter BAIIIII ^.^

Listening to: All Time Low - A Love Like War