Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jade's P.O.V

I sat on the couch beside Jinxx and turned towards him. "Jinxx?" It came out more like a question, "Yeah? What's wrong sis?" I took a deep breath and he placed a hand on my shoulder "Jinxx, I-I'm dating A-Andy" I forced myself to say it even though I stuttered, "That's good" I snapped my head up to look at him. "You're not mad?" He gave me a funny look "No, why would I?"

"Because he's your best friend and you guys are in a band together"

"So I don't care who you date as long they're not a asshole to you, mean to you, rude, and abuse you. And I know Andy. He would never hurt you and if he accidentally did he would feel terrible and apologize a million times and do anything to make up for it"

I hugged Jinxx and he hugged me back. "Love you Jinxx" I said, "Love you too Jade" we broke the hug. "Also we have a concert tonight" he said "Wanna play or sing?" I nodded "When?"

"Tonight"

I looked at the clock 2:00, I went to my room and decided to change my outfit again to something else. I put on a Cage The Elephant t-shirt on, baby blue skinny jeans, and black TOMS and a red beanie. Andy walked in and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a sweet little kiss on my lips and walked out of the house with me.

I smiled as we held hands, walking down the street together. "What time is the concert tonight?" I asked as we sat down on a bench and Andy smoked a cigarette. "It's at six and then we have to go to a party" I nodded and rested my head on Andy's shoulder. "Who's gonna be there?"

"Falling In Reverse, Blood On The Dance Floor, Pierce The Veil, and Sleeping With Sirens to name a few"

"Cool"

"Well let's do something" Andy said and I agreed.

Jinxx P.O.V

I got ready for the concert as Andy and Jade walk in from whatever they were doing.

Jade's P.O.V

I dressed in a tight Pierce The Veil shirt, leather pants, and combat boots. I put on my eyeliner and mascara and headed out to the car.

I have to work the merchandise shop again, which I don't mind at all.

I was setting up the tent like hanging up the t-shirts and the posters when I felt arms spin me around. "Why hello there" I said with a smile, "Hey there" he said. "Hey babe I gotta go do the concert but I love you"

"Love you" he gave me a kiss and ran off. I smiled at his gazelle legs. I watched as people started to pile in and people walked over already buying stuff. "I'll take that shirt" she pointed at a shirt and I grabbed it and she gave me the money as I handed her the shirt. When the shop was sold out I closed the shop and walked backstage. I sat on the couch in the green room with the metal box full of money.

I heard a stampede of footsteps and the guys were breathing heavy and sweaty. "GROUP HUG!" CC yelled and the guys trapped me in a hug. "EWW YOU'RE ALL SWEATY!" I squealed and they all laughed. "How much money?" Ashley asked me.

"500" I said simply and gave them the box. Andy hugged me and we all changed for the party. I changed into a Pierce The Veil shirt, distressed short shorts, and red high top converse with checkered suspenders. I smiled as I got in the car and headed off to the party.

------------

We entered the mansion and they were sreamers and balloons everywhere. The colors were red and black. I did a little sqeual when I saw someone. "What?" Andy whispered, "That's Vic Fuentes"

"And?"

"I've always had a crush on him"

"But you're dating me"

"Don't worry I like you more" I kissed his cheek and then a smirk creeped up Andy's face. "What?" I said a little scared, all of a sudden Andy picked me up and carried me. "Put me down!" I pounded my fist on his back "RAPE!"

"Hey there Vic" I froze, "Hey Andy. Who's?" I could tell he was pointing at me probably with a confused face or a smile. "This is my girlfriend Jade and she likes you and wanted to say something" he set me down and I turned to see Vic with a smile.

"H-Hi" I said shyly with a small smile and a tiny wave. "Hey there" he said in that voice that just makes you happy and for some girls melt. "Hi. I'm Jade" he just smiled and bringed me in a hug, I hugged back. "Here" he took out a sharpie and signed my shirt. "Thank you"

"No problem"

"So you like my band?"

"A lot"

He smiled "What's your favorite song?"

"When you did a cover of Just The Way You Are"

"Very nice choice"

We hugged one last time before we went on doing our thing. Andy went to the bar taking a shot whiskey. I looked at the time on my phone 11:00. Me and Andy decided to dance with the guys on the dance floor until the door busted wide open with cops running in. "Freeze! I need everyone to put your hands up!" The cop said holding out his gun, we all froze putting our hands up. They grabbed Andy and put him in handcuffs "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Andy said. They walked out with him and put him in the backseat of the car "What did he do?" I questioned the officer, "Somebody in that party has done a crime"

"And?"

"It's child pornography"

"Officer I think you have the wrong guy. Andy would never do something like that"

"Sorry ma'am we're gonna have to take him to the station and we won't let him out till we prove he's innocent" he said

"And how do you do that?"

"By going through his pictures, emails, text"

"Okay"

I sighed and walked to the guys. I looked at Andy one last time before they drove off. he mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed 'I love you too'. Then they were gone.

**************************************************************************

Hai there people and fans I hope you enjoyed this chappie ^.^ I love the book so far and I hope you do to. Leave me a comment and tell me if the story is good! I would enjoy it. So baiiii!

Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to Pierce The Veil - Just The Way You Are (Punk Goes Pop volume 4)