Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jade's P.O.V

I put a black crop top on and galaxy patterned leggings and walked downstairs. "Nice leggings" Ashley said, "Thanks" I hugged him tightly. "Someone's happy" I nodded, "Do you know what day it is?" He shook his head. "Oh okay"

I walked downstairs and everybody was sitting watching TV. "HEY GUYS" I yelled, they all looked towards me and said hey then continued to watch TV. My smile dropped. No one remembers my birthday. Not even my own brother Jinxx.

I also can't believe I woke up at twelve. I went to the kitchen and got me a slice of pizza from last night and ate it. I slipped some combat boots on and went out the door not telling the guys where I was going. I also brought some money so if I'm hungry I can buy me something.

I sat at the table outside Starbucks and looked through my phone. Putting in my ear buds, I sat there and listened to some music. I heard a car honk, looking up it was a hummer with four guys in it. They made kissey faces and whistled and hip thrusted. I walked up to the car and pretended to flirt. "Hey there sexy" one of them said. "Hey boys" I said seductively "You know what I want?"

"Us" he said with a smirk. "I want you to leave me the fuck alone" I flipped them off and walked away.

Stopping in front of the movies, I decided to go see movie. I handed her the cash, as she handed me the ticket. "Enjoy your movie" she said and I smiled, I walked in the theatre and I was the only one there.

I sat through the previews then the movie started. I like scary movies, I just don't like being scared. There was a scene where the lady was holding a match and all of a sudden hands came out of no where and clapped which made my heart jumped.

---------------------

The movie was awesome I can't wait to buy it on DVD and some other movies to scare the living shit out of the guys. It was three in the afternoon so I decided to kill time. Walking in the tattoo shop, I walked up to the desk. The shop's name was LA Ink. "Hi I'm Pixie" the lady at the desk said, "I'm Jade I'm here to get a tattoo"

"Okay what were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of the words 'No Lies Just Love' written on my wrist in fancy lettering"

"Okay I'll get Kat to draw a design and she'll be with you in a minute"

"Okay" I sat on the couch and played a game. I can do it I told myself cause I know tattoo's hurt like hell. "Jade" I walked up to the artist and shook her hand, "I'm Kat, ready to get tattooed?" I nodded and took a deep breath. I sat in the chair and held out my wrist, she peeled of the paper off, leaving the design on my wrist.

"Now if your in too much pain just tell me okay" I nodded and braced myself. "Here we go" she started tattooing and this was fucking hell. I took deep breaths to calm myself, I have a fear of needles and I know that needles are stabbing my skin a thousand times and I felt tears prick my eyes but I blinked them away. "So what made you get this tattoo?" Kat asked.

"I just turned nineteen today and I always wanted this tattoo ever since I turned thirteen"

"Oh cool and happy birthday"

"Thanks"

"Do you live in LA or you like visiting?"

"I live here with my brother he's in a band"

'What band?"

"Black Veil Brides"

"Oh I know them, which one is your brother?"

"Jinxx"

"Gotta be cool to have a brother who's in a band with lots of cute guys"

"It is, haha but they treat me like I'm one of them. Like they love me, protect me like I'm their little sister"

--------------

"All right and we're done" she wiped off the excess ink "Check it out in the mirror". I gasped, the tattoo was so pretty. "Thank you so much" I said hugging her. "No problem" she bandaged them and patted my back. "You did good, come back and see us okay" she said as I walked to the door. "I will, promise" and I walked out.

Walking in the house the lights were out. "Hello?" I called out, no answer. The lights switched on, hurting my eyes a bit "SURPRISE!". There was a cake and the guys and the BVB girls. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I was shocked, they remembered. Jinxx came up and hugged me "Happy birthday sis"

"I thought you forgot"

"I'll never forget"

"You guys made me a cake"

"Well the girls did, we suck as cooks" Ashley said with a laugh. "Thanks guys" I walked over to the BVB girls and hugged them. We started eating the cake and it was favorite, vanilla with butter cream icing.

"You want your presents?" CC asked, "Hell yeah". Each person got me a gift.

Jinxx - a Slipknot shirt

CC - a one of a kind BVB shirt

Jake - a pocket knife

Ashley - his line of girls underwear and bras

Andy - huge chibi Batman pillow

Sammi - a DVD with all the seasons of Invader Zim on it

Ella - a new phone case

I loved all the gifts. "G-Guys I need to show you what I got today" they all looked up at me. "What is it?" Andy asked, I removed the bandages from my wrist and showed them my tattoo. "I got a tattoo" I was happy yet nervous of their reactions.

"Cool" CC said, tracing the tattoo with his finger, they all loved it but I don't think Jinxx did. We all sat and watched tv to end the day. "Jinxx can I talk to you?" he nodded and we went to his room for some privacy.

"Are you okay?" I asked and placed my hand on his arm

"Yeah"

"No you looked upset when I revealed my tattoo"

'It's just......I didn't want you to make stupid mistakes like I did for example leaving you with dad and I thought if you get something like a tattoo you might regret it later in life"

"Jinxx if I ever get a tattoo I'll make sure I really want it and look I know you left me with dad but look I'm safe now"

"Okay" I hugged him then we walked back out. "I just got a call from Jon he says we need to go to the studio tomorrow" Andy said. "Guys I'm tired, night" I walked up to my room and changed into my pj's and went fast asleep, being sucked into dreamland.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: China Anne McClain - Calling All The Monsters