Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of..bells? I opened my eyes to see the guys in Santa hats with bells in their hands. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They hollered, making me plug my ears. "C'mon kiddo" Jinxx grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "PUT.ME.DOWN!" I pounded my fist on his back and the bad part is when they trotted down the stairs, my stomach kept connecting with his shoulder.

He then plopped me on the couch and they smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest. "Why are you guys so excited?" CC sat beside me and placed a hand on my knee "Because we heard Christmas is your favorite holiday" The guys gave out the gifts to who ever they belonged to and we started to open them.

CC- hair straightener

Ashley- Hello Kitty shirt and pajama pants

Jake- Ed Hardy perfume

Jinxx- a new guitar strap and eyeliner

Andy- a Pikachu onesie

I hugged all the guys and put my stuff in a pile while the guys open theirs. They were so happy. "Y'know we got a concert today and tomorrow" Jinxx said, I nodded. "When is it?" I asked "One" Jake said, not looking up from his gift pile. I looked at the clock. 12:00 "We better get ready" I said and ran up to my room.

I changed into a red corset top, leather short shorts, and black vans. It was warm today so I didn't need to wear a jacket. I added eyeliner, black smoky eyeshadow, and dark red lipstick. I ran downstairs and hopped in the car.

-------------------

"This is The Legacy"

Racing Faster
Escape Disaster
Partners in crime will there mark
We make our own way
No thoughts if yesterday
Black hearts of chrome and battle scars

Whoa

The Legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Cross from the streets
With hands on destiny

We came from nothing
But promise one thing
We'll change the world with these guitars
So listen closely
And don't stop working
No one can tell you who you are
(Tell you who are)

The Legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Cross from the streets
With hands on destiny

Go!

Run! (run
Never look back!
Look! (look)
Never look back!
Run!
Run!
Run!
Never look back!

The Legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Cross from the streets
With hands on destiny

The Legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Cross from the streets
With hands on destiny

They finished and ran off of stage. "GROUP HUG!" Andy yelled and all embraced me in a hug. "EWWW!" I screamed, breaking the hug. Chuckling, we went to the dressing room and they got ready for the rest of the day and the signing. "Ready guys?" They nodded and the fans came pouring in. I sat at the end, watching them sign stuff as I also hear comments about the show and how good they are.

We got in the car and drove to McDonald's, we haven't ate yet. "We'll have the fifty nugget" the lady looked at us like we were crazy. "Look we just got finished with a concert and we're fucking hungry" I explained simply and we got our food. "Can we go to the play area pleassse?" Ashley pleaded and we shrugged, "Sure". As we ate people gave us funny looks and we just flipped them off.

"Play time!" Ashley ran up the two little baby steps and crawled in the tubes. All the guys went except Andy "C'mon Andy" I said, grabbing his hand. We were crawling in the tubes until I fell into the ball pit. Yes they have a ball pit. "Hey!" I looked towards the direction of the shout and got hit in the face with a ball. I grabbed a ball and threw it at Ashley and hit him straight in the face. Bulls eye.

"Umm Jade" Andy said, "Yeah Andy?" I crawled through the tubes and stopped when I saw him. "I'm stuck" he said and I busted out laughing. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" He whined "H-How in the h-hell a-are you stuck?" I breathed out, "Oh I don't know maybe cause this is made for fucking two year olds!" I kept laughing, "Will you help me out or what?"

"You want me to pull or push?"

"I'm in front of the slide so..."

"Sorry" I placed my hands on his butt and pushed. I groaned as I pushed "Harder" he said and I did. "Eegghh" and he popped out going down the slide. I went down too and landed on top of him "Thanks"

"No prob" I said, brushing myself off. "Nice butt by the way" I joked and he flipped me off. We drove home and I sat on the couch and decided to read my collection of manga books.

I was so into the books and then I got wet, literally. "AHHHHH!" The guys had Nerf Super Soaker water guns and decided to wet me. "Guys I was reading" I whined "And you got the couch wet"

"Reading's for pussies and we can dry the couch off" Ashley said and I noticed that the guys were wearing swim trunks. "Go get dressed" Andy said, and pointed up the stairs. "Yes daddy" I joked and ran.

In my black bikini, the guys handed me a gun. We ran into the backyard and the guys had set up walls to hide behind. They were buckets full of water balloons behind each wall. "Me, Ashley, Jade and Jinxx, CC and Jake" Andy said, "Get in positions". We ran behind one of the walls and got ready. "READY! FIRE!" Andy yelled and let the battle begin.

I pulled the trigger, water going everywhere. I grabbed a balloon and threw it, hitting Jinxx. Ashley was throwing balloons but some missed the target. I pulled the trigger and shot Jake.

It was only me, Andy and CC. I was running to a wall, when someone called me. I stood frozen and looked at CC "Say good night princess" and threw a balloon. "NOOOOO!" Andy jumped and got hit. He landed on the grass and acted hurt. "Andy no! You, you took a balloon for me" I placed my hand over my heart and got on my knees beside of him.

"I-I know" he coughed

"W-Why?"

"Because you deserve to win this battle and live"

"Andy"

"I've always loved you" he reached for the sky and then fell 'dead'. "You fucker!" I stood and pointed at CC "Prepare to die". His eyes went wide and I pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. The water hit his forehead and he died. "I win!" I cheered and everybody got up and hugged me. "Damn Jade I didn't know you could squirt" Ashley joked with a wink, "Shut up" he laughed. We dried off and headed to the living room to watch movies to end the night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about this chapter? Good or not? Let me know by leaving a vote and comment also don't forget to share :) <3

Listening to: Falling In Reverse - Fashionably Late