Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jade's P.O.V

We arrived and I was about to explode from my excitement. "Calm down kiddo" Jake said, patting my shoulder. Once the bus stopped I was the first one out. I ran so fast that I ran into another bus, head on. I landed on my butt with a groan, rubbing my forehead. I heard Andy laughing and my cheeks tinted pink.

"You okay?" I looked up to see THE Kellin Quinn. "Yeah sorry bout your bus" I said, him helping me up. "I don't care about the bus" once I got up to my feet, I was ready to see more stuff until Keliin wanted to have a quick chat. "What's your name?"

"Jade. Jade Ferguson"

"Cool, wait your Jinxx's little sister" I nodded "Well your pretty cute" I blushed so bad. I blush easily if you haden't noticed. He gave me a hug then I walked to Jinxx. "Jinxx guess what?""

"What?"

"I just met Kellin Quinn"

"Cool"

"Thanks for bringing me"

"No prob"

I looked to my left and see that Juliet's tour bus. It was gray with white fancy details on it. I still think Black Veil Brides tour bus is better. I walked with the band to the sign in to tell the Warp people that they're here. "When do you guys play?" I was looking at the people who were walking around, "At five o' clock" Andy said.

He had his hand around Juliet's waist, I got jealous for a second. Wait what am I talking about? Andy's perfectly fine with Juliet. "Jinxx do you mind if I take photos while you perform" I asked. "Sure" I jumped and embraced him in a hug.

I let go and went to the bus and grabbed my camera. It was a professional one, my mom was so nice and she bought me it. I never used it before so this will be interesting. I took some random pics to figure out the buttons. Once I got used to it, I deleted all those practice photos so I'll have good pictures when I really mean to take them.

I looked to find CC, but I was to busy thinking and ran into someone. "Oh sorry" he just chuckled, and I knew he was looking at me, probably thinking about me. Guys are like that. "It's okay. What's your name?"

"Jade. What's yours?"

"Jared"

"I like that name"

"Your's is pretty cute" I blushed, we said our goodbyes and he also gave me his number. I added his number in my phone then walked to see the guys. "Hey guys, you'll do great" I smiled "Get together right quick". They got together and each of them did a pose. I snapped the picture and giggled about CC's face.

They ran out on stage and began to play. I snapped pictures here and there. Making sure that they didn't look stupid or sweaty. I got a picture of Andy when he was screaming in the microphone. I looked through all the pictures making sure they look good. The guys came off stage all sweaty and a bonus they decided to give me a hug.

"Thanks guys" I laughed, "No problem" Ashley winked. We decided to stay in a hotel instead of our tour bus just for tonight. We signed in and rode the elevator to the 5th floor. I had my own room and it's number was 502. I walked in and changed into a pair of pajama pants and a tank top.

I knocked on the door next to mine and Andy answered, Juliet was watching TV "Oh, Andy sorry I though Jinxx would be in this room" I didn't know what to say besides that. "It's okay and Jinxx is across the hall"

"Oh can I have your number and email so I can send you the pictures I took today?" Right when I said the word 'number' Juliet snapped her head at me. "Sure" he gave me his number and email and I trotted to my room and turned on my laptop that Jinxx got me.