Chapter 43:Blade's Date

Chapter 43: Blade's Date

Blade's P.O.V

Living with BVB and Jade is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me, EVER. Jade is just like me. Also me and CC have been talking more. I've been trying to get out of my shy bubble. As I watch TV, CC sits beside me. "Hey, Blade." I turned my head. "Hey."

"So I was thinking if tonight if you would want to go on a date with me?" I gaped, did I hear that right? Did my crush Christian Coma ask me out? "So?"

"Sure. Where are we going?"

"How about something fun like an arcade?" 

"I'd love too." 

"Okay, at six, be ready." He got up and walked down the hall, probably to his room or somewhere. I screamed and ran up to Jade's room and bust open the door which made her jump. "Guess what?!" She shrugged. "CC asked me out!" She screamed and I joined with her, us jumping around the room. "Help me get ready."

"Okay, when's the date?"

"At six."

She looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. "It's five. We need to hurry." She searched through bunches of clothes and picked out a tight BVB shirt, black ripped up skinny jeans and black Vans. She straightened my hair and did my make up. All in all I looked really pretty. I walked down the stairs and saw CC waiting at the bottom. He looked hot. CC gaped when he saw me. "You look..beautiful."

"Thank you."

We got in the car and drove to the local arcade. Walking in, you see parents with their kids running around. Teens with their friends. We walked up to the lady to who we get the tokens from. "One hundred tokens." The machine spit out the coins as CC handed her the money. We walked to the first game which was Whack-A-Mole. I grabbed the mallet and CC put the coin in the slot and the game started. A mole popped up and I hit it. Then more popped up and I couldn't keep up.

CC decided to play a game called Ticket Spin. It's where a wheel spins and you press a button to make it stop and whatever it number it lands on that's how many tickets you get. CC put the coin in the slot and the wheel began to spin. "When should you push the button?" I asked. "Now!" He said and pushed the button. The wheel began to slow down, getting slower and slower. "JACKPOT!" I screamed, hugging CC. The jackpot total of tickets was a thousand tickets. 

-----------------------

 We opened the door to the house and saw no one in the living room. We looked at each other confused. "Hello?" CC called out. No answer. "Maybe they're asleep." I suggested and he nodded. We walked to our rooms but CC stopped me when my hand was on the door knob. "Umm, Blade, I was wondering. Do you wanna go out with me?" On the inside my heart just burst. But I kept my cool and nodded. "Sure. Night."

"Night." I closed my door, changed into my pajamas, and slid into bed.

I can't believe I'm dating Christian Coma I though to myself before being sucked into dreamland. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello my Demons ^.^

Yeah CC has girlfriend!

Listening to: Get Scared - Don't You Dare Forget The Sun