Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jade's P.O.V

It's been 2 months and nothing has really changed. I stopped working at the tattoo shop and just stayed home really. I would talk to Jared every so often. My heart is sad because Andy is still dating Rita.

I hope Jinxx never told Andy what I said to him about what Rita did. I really don't wanna be the I one that kills a relationship.

I was sitting on the couch, listening to music when I heard yelling. It was Andy. I took out my ear buds and listened carefully. "We're over" Andy said, his deep voice sounding like thunder throughout the house. "Why?!" Rita whined and that's all I heard.

I was really curious why Andy broke up Rita. The sound of high heels stopped down the stairs. I looked as Rita slammed the door and drove her car away.

A sighing Andy followed, rubbing his temples. He plopped on the couch and I saw how tense he was. "Here" I told him to scoot up and I got behind him and started to rub his shoulders.

"Tell me what's wrong" I said calmly, his muscles were as stiff as a board. "Well, it just wasn't meant to be" he turned his head to look at me. "Harder" he groaned, he was feeling his mucsles loosen up. I rub harder and imagined what his now short hair feeks like, probably silk. 

"Are you sad?" I asked curious of his answer. "I am but not because of that" Fuck, really he gave me answer to think about a lot. Thanks Andy. After I massaged him he got up from the couch and looked down staring at me with a smile. "What?!" I said almost laughing, "Let me see you dance" he said, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Why?"

"Why not" 

"Fine, got some music?"

"Yeah"  he played rock music

"No not that pop music something I can dance to"

"What's that?

"Lemme see your phone" he handed his phone over and I went on YouTube. Some pop played and I danced to the beat. He was nodding looking impressed by my moves. "Dance with me" I said and he shook his head. "I don't dance" I stopped dancing, cocked out a hip and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Not even at a club"

"Not really" 

"So sad" he shoved my shoulder when I said that

"Shut up" 

"Haha well it's true"

"Hey I was going downtown to get a coffee and to smoke. Wanna come?"

"Sure, why not"

We went to our rooms and changed. I changed into a Misfit shirt, super skinny jeans that show off my legs, and some red vans and a black beanie. Andy walked out wearing the usual, skinny jeans and a band tee.

We went to the garage "Where's your car?" I asked, "I don't have one. I have a motorcycle". My stomach dropped, I was scared of those machines. You could easily die. "Don't worry I'll protect you" he said with a reassuring smile on that flawless face.

I climbed on the back and handed me a black helmet that matched his. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on tightly, he chuckled. The engine roared to life which made me hold on tighter. And we were off.

Andy and I walked in Starbucks. I ordered a vanilla mocha. Andy ordered it to just to try it. We sat at one of the coffee tables outside for some fresh air.

"So what caused you to break up with Rita today?"

"Let's just say she showed her true colors and I didn't like her as much as I thought"

"Did she do something?"

"Yeah"

"Well was it"

"She.....she.....well she liked to get botox, and sometimes she was just mean to me"

"Oh, well at least it's over now"

"Yeah thank God" he laughed

I took a few sips of my coffee and Andy laughed. "What?" he kept laughing and I was so confused. "What's so funny?" he pointed at me, then swiped his finger across the tip of my nose. "This. You had whip cream on your nose" then he sucked the cream off his finger.

We threw the coffee away and rode to the mall. "Let's go to that store" I pointed and Andy followed me. It was so cool. I saw a Batman beanie and I couldn't reach it "Andy can you help me?". He reached up, grabbing the hat then handing it to me. He grabbed one and put it on. He took out his phone and took a selfie with me. 

@AndyBVB- Coolest hat ever!

"You tweeted that!" I said

"Yeah why?"

"I look ugly in that picture"

"No you don't"

I didn't want to fight over a picture so I just let him be. I bought the hat and we exited the store going to a new one. While we were in Hot Topic, I snuck and bought Andy some Batman cologne that smelt like probably the best cologne ever made in history.

 I put in my bag so Andy won't notice or see it. "Jade look" I walked over to him and looked at his phone. It was a video of CC making faces to the camera. We laughed our heads off and walked around the mall.

I heard a scream and it startled me. "LOOK IT'S ANDY BIERSACK!" a girl screamed. "RUN" Andy yelled and we did. We ran until Andy stopped "What are you doing?!" I said, "In here" he dragged me in the unisex bathroom and locked the door.

We were panting, trying to catch our breath. "A bathroom really?" I managed to get out, "You got a better idea to hide" I shook my head. We waited till the screams ran pass then we ran for our lives.

We walked in the house and plopped on the couch. "I got you something" his head snapped in my direction with a 'really' look on his face. I got out the box and handed it to him. He opened it and a smile went on his face and his eyes big. "Thanks Jade" he hugged me. "No problem"

We changed in our pajamas and I headed to Andy's room to talk until we passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Love you guys and please dont forget too

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Listening to: My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You