Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jade's P.O.V

I was sitting on the island drinking some milk when Andy walked up to me, scratching the back of his head. He opened up the fridge and grabbed the orange juice carton. "So what did you dream about last night?" I asked, swallowing the last bit of milk. "It was weird" he took a sip of juice "I was playing at the park and you all of sudden tackle me and tickle me" he put the juice back in the fridge and continued his story.

"Then like the rest of BVB robbed a house and a dog on a tricycle appeared in the sky it-it was weird" he laughed, I put my glass in the sink and agreed with him. "Cute top" I looked down and realized I was wearing a BVB shirt that I made in the orphanage. "Where did you get it?" He examined the shirt "I-I made it"

"Really?" I nodded "You should make more of these and sell them at our next concert" I actually thought that was a good idea.

"Let's go to the store" I grabbed his hand and got in the car.

"Hello, what can I help you with today?" the lady asked, "This might sound crazy but we need about 100 shirts" her eyes went wide. "Its for a concert" I told her and took is to the shirts. "Here ya go" she said "If you need anything else just find me" and walked off. "Let's get black and white and red" I said and grabbed 33 black, 33 white shirts, 33 red and 1 purple for me. We checked out and went home and started going to work.

Andy's P.O.V

She went up to her room and went to work. "Hey Andy" I turned around to see Jinxx coming out of the hall "Where's Jade?" I pointed upstairs "She working on some limited edition t-shirts for our next concert"

"Cool" he grabbed some Gushers and ripped the bag open and ate some. I grabbed one from the pack and popped it in my mouth. "Jinxx" he turned his attention away from the Gushers and looked at me "Why did you leave Jade with your dad?". He sighed and said "I wanted to take her with me but she kept saying 'no Jinxx I'll be fine' and when I left I told her I would find her"

"Then how did you find out she was in a orphanage?"

"Because when the government took her they asked her did she have siblings, she said yes and they called me but they didn't tell me what was the name of the place"

"Well what made you decide to find her?"

"Ever since I went with you guys I told myself every night that I would find her and since we were always on tour I never had time until the tours were done for the next month. I'm glad I found her though, I missed her so much"

I was surprised of how much he loved his sister. Like I knew he loved her but they were close. "Jinxx, when is our next concert?" He looked surprised, "It's tomorrow" I totally forgot, I just hope Jade can hurry up with those shirts.

--------------

"How's it going?" I asked her, placing my hand on her shoulder. "Good, on the last one" she finished up the shirt "Done" she held up the shirt. "That looks awesome. Good job" I rubbed her back, "Thanks" I noticed a blush appeared on her face. "Hey, our concert is tomorrow, you wanna work the merch shop?" I asked "Just for tomorrow" she nodded. "Sure but I'm tired so I'm hitting the hay so night" she rubbed her eyes and hugged me back. I hugged her then walked out, going to bed myself.

-----------------

I woke up and brushed my teeth getting rid of my morning breath. I walked to Jade's room and knocked on her door. She made a little groan and opened the door with bed head. "Cute" I pointed to her hair, she shook her head with a smile "What do you want Biersack?" I walked in and sat on her bed. "I wanna take you somewhere"

"Where?"

"That my friend will be a secret" she groaned at my answer "Give me a hint" she whined sitting on my lap, giving me puppy eyes and making puppy whining noises. "Let's just say..it'll take your breath away" she shrugged and got ready for the concert, I did too.

"HOW YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DOING TONIGHT!!!!!!" I screamed in the mic, the crowd cheering. "Make sure you buy our limited edition shirts. Anyway here's Youth and Whiskey"

Jade's P.O.V

The shirts were selling like hot cakes. "That one" the girl pointed to the last shirt and I handed to her. She handed me the money, did a little squeal and ran back to the crowd. "That was the last shirt sorry guys" I called and the line groaned

The concert ended and I brought the metal box that had the money in it to the guys. "So how much?" I opened the box and the guys gaped "200" I said proudly and shut the box. "I say we did pretty good" I handed Andy the box and he shook his head. "You deserve it, besides you made the shirts" I smiled and hugged him.

I plopped on my bed, getting comfortable until a knock interrupted me. "Come in" I groaned and Andy walked in. "Why did you give me all that money?" I asked and propped myself on my elbows. "Because you made bad ass shirts and you deserve the money for all the hard work you put in them" I smiled at is answer and hugged him.

"Well I leave you so you can sleep" he said and got up but I grabbed his arm. "I want you to lay with me" he looked at me for a second and shrugged and got in bed with me. I pulled the covers closer to me as Andy wrapped his arm around me. "Fuck your cold" he said, his warm body heating mine. I slowly fell asleep as I hear his breathing go slower meaning he was asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good so far? Leave me a comment and let me know

Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: M.I.A - Bad Girls