Chapter 47: Dresses

Chapter 47: Dresses

Jade's P.O.V

Today, me, Blade, Sammi, and Ella are shopping for dresses. I was so excited. I wanted a black dress for my wedding. I wanted to become an actual black veil bride. Me and Andy decided on the colors. Black and dark purple. When I walked in the door, cameras were surrounding me. "Hello?" I said, awkwardly. Ella and Sammi were smiling like crazy. "Do you anything about this?" They both nodded. "Wanna tell me?" I said. "Andy got you on the show Say Yes To The Dress." Ella said. The smile on my face was huge. They took me to a room to interview me. 

"Hello, my name is Jade Ferguson. I'm nineteen and a half. Also I'm from Los Angeles. I used to live in an orphanage and my brother was in a famous rock band. One day they adopted me and I fell in love with the frontman Andy Biersack. He's exactly me. Like my soul mate. I'm here to get a black wedding dress because I want to be a black veil bride."

A lady walked up to me and shook my hand. "Hello.My name is Katie. So who is the bride?" I raised my hand. "Who is the maid of honor?" Blade raised her hand. "Okay, what is your name?" 

"Jade." She wrote my name down. "What kind of dress are you looking for?" She clicked her pen. "My fiance is in a band called Black Veil Brides and I want to be a black veil bride. I want the dress to be long and with lots of fabric. But not too, too much." She nodded. "And what's your budget?"

"Twenty thousand." 

"Okay. What are the colors of your wedding?" 

"Black and dark purple."

"Awesome, so let's start looking for some dresses." She brought me and the girls back and they began searching for the dresses while I sit and wait.

-------------------------

"Okay, here's your first dress." It has ruffles at the bottom that was the color black but the top part was white and a high collar. I put on the dress and showed the girls. They were not pleased. The next dress was made out of black lace with lace sleeves. Beads and sparkles were also on the dress. I like it but I wanted to keep looking. 

-------------------------

The last dress was all black. It had a rose-like bunch of material on the top of the dress in the corner. More material going down the front of the dress as well. All in all, this is the dress. I walked out and stood on the platform, looking at myself in the mirror. "Would like a veil to go with the dress?" Katie asked me and I nodded. She came back with a long black veil made out of lace with flowers design in it. My eyes began to water as I saw in the mirror my friends crying. "So, Jade, do you say yes to the dress?" I nodded, "Yes, this is my dress." My friends hugged me and now time for the bridesmaid dresses.

"I want the maid of honor dress to be dark purple while the others are black." I told Katie. "Short or long?" She asked. "Short." She nodded and went to find dresses. Since Blade was my maid of honor, she got to wear a black dress. it was a sweetheart neckline and a bow at the waistband. The dress came down to her knees. It was simple yet very beautiful. Now the bridesmaid dresses were dark purple, the dress went down to the girls' knees. One shoulder. The shoulder strap was made out of roses. "We'll take them." I said.

-----------------------------

I walked into the house to see Andy in his boxers dancing with Crow in his arms. "What are you doing?" I laughed, Andy's eyes went wide. "Nothing." We just laughed. "Hey Crow." I kissed hos head as he purrs. "Did you find a dress?" I nodded, "You're going to love it." I said and he frowned. "Don't tease me. You know I don't like waiting." 

"Neither do I." I kissed his lips and began with dinner, Crow watching. 

I can't wait till this wedding. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ello. Wedding in next chapter. 

Listening to: Pierce The Veil - Kissing In Cars