Chapter 44: Andy!

Chapter 44: Andy!

Jade's P.O.V

I hooked me and Blade up with a photo shoot with Hot Topic today and Blade is super excited. The guys have to go to the studio tonight so to kill time they will be going with us. Me and Blade were singing along with the radio. We arrived at the photo shoot and walked to meet the director of the shoot. "Hello there, so Jade, who is your new friend?" She said, pointing to Blade. "This is my best friend Blade."

"Cool. So our designers has picked out clothes for you to wear, so just grab the clothes and change." We nodded and ran over to the designers, grabbed the clothes and ran into the tents. I had to wear a Batman t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, Ray Ban glasses, and a burgundy beanie. Blade was wearing a t-shirt with the Joker on it, black skinny jeans, and black TOMS. She also had some rings on.

"You two look great!" The director told us. "Thanks." Me and Blade said in unison.We took our places with the other models and started to do poses. Blade told me her eyes were burning from the flashes and I just laughed. I had to model with some boys and Jinxx just glared at the director and the boys. "I don't like how the guy is staring at me." One of the boys who I modeled with said, "Get used to it." I laughed.

We took a lot of photos and changed into our original clothes. "Thank you girls. " The lady told us. "No problem. " Me and Blade both said in unison. We headed home.

-------------------

Andy' s P.O.V

It was time to hit the studio, so me and the guys got in the car and drove. As we drove, my head begin to hurt and images kept flashing in my mind. I placed my hands on the side of my head. "Are you okay, Andy?" Jinxx asked me. "I'm not sure. It's just these images." All of a sudden, something hit me like a ton of bricks. "JADE!" Jinxx slammed on the brakes. "What?" He asked. "I remember everything!" Jinxx turned the car around and sped off towards home. 

I bust through the door and saw Jade sitting on the couch. "Jade!" I ran over to hr and kissed her soft lips. "I remember. I'm not dating Juliet. I'm dating you. Please take me back." Her face was shocked but she then smiled and laughed. "Andy, of course I'll take you back." She kissed my lips, smiling in the kiss. 

--------------------------

Before I decided to go to sleep. I text Juliet telling her that we're over. I put my phone on the nightstand and climbed into bed with Jade. I wrapped my arm around her and smiled. "I love you." 

"I love you too." She told me

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello. Awwww Andy remembered. 

Listening to: Fit for Rivals - Damage