Chapter 53: Baby Shower and Blade's Appointment

Blade's P.O.V

Today was my appointment to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. Also today is Jade's baby shower. Jade was six months pregnant while I was only three. Jade was really happy that she was pregnant."Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked CC. "I really want a girl." I was shocked. "Really?" He nodded. "I thought you would want a boy." He grabbed my hand and kissed the top. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said. CC parked the car and helped me out of the car. We signed in and waited with in the living room. "Ms.McCain." The doctor called out. We walked into the room. The doctor put the frezzing cold gel on my bump, turned the machine on and moved the wand around. "There's you baby." She smiled, pointing at the screen. A tear fell down my cheek seeing me and CC's baby. She pressed a button and the baby's heart beat ringed through the room. "Would you like to know the sex?" We both nodded. "Congratulations, you're having a boy!"

My smile widened and CC kissed my lips. The doctor wiped off the gel and printed a picture. CC helped me in the car and drove to Jade and Andy's baby shower.

-----------------

Jade's P.O.V

The room was decorated with pink balloons, streamers, confetti. The cake was white with pink zebra stripes on and the words, It's a Girl! written on the cake. My bump isin't actually big like other pregnant women. My bump is small. Andy was talking to Ashley. "JADE!" I heard Blade 's familiar voice. She hugged me but my bump was sorta in the way. "Just three more months." I huffed out. Ashley walked up. "Well Andy, CC. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Wrap it with a glove before you make love." I just laughed. "Time for presents!" Andy's mom said as she handed me the first gift.

----------------

After all the presents and cake, we packed everything in the car. "Just three more months." I said, Andy helping me in the car. He got in the drivers side and started the car. "What are we going to name her?" I asked Andy. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. "How about you come up with the name." Andy told me. "Since you have always wanted a little girl."

"Okay." I smiled. "Alice." I said. "Alice? I like that. Now a middle name." He said. "Gray." I smiled. "Alice Gray Biersack." Andy smiled too. "I like it." I heard my phone ring. It was Blade. "Hello." 

"Hey girl."

"What are you doing?" 

"Well, I'm on the couch watching TV. But me and CC came up with a name for the baby."

"Tell me!" I shrieked. 

"Elliot James Coma."

"Oh my God! I love it."

"Did you find out a name for your baby?"

"Yeah. Alice Gray Biersack."

"That's so cute!" 

"Thanks. Well I'm gonna go." 

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Andy set up the baby room. Then we went to sleep. 

Just three more months.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

See ya in the next chapter :)

Listening to: The Ready Set - Castaway