Chapter 38: Who Are You?

Andy's P.O.V

My phone began to ring and I looked at the caller ID. It was Jinxx. "Hey Jinxx."

"Hey Andy."

"Why did you call?"

"We're going to a party. You wanna come?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Okay, see in an hour"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Jade was on the couch petting Crow. "Who was that?" She asked. "Your brother."

"What did he want?"

"Nothing. He's just saying that there's a party and he invited me. Do you wanna come to?"

"Nah, I'm not in the party mood."

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go shower and stuff."

"Okay. Have fun."

Jade's P.O.V

"You're the cutest cat!" I petted Crow's head as he purrs. He jumps up the couch and attacks the shoelace on my shoe. I just giggle and watch him play. "Hey babe, I'm leaving."

" 'Kay have fun." He kissed my lips and left the house. I was tired so I decided to take a nap.

---------------------------------

I groaned when I heard the home phone ring, but I got up anyway and answered it. I didn't recognize the number. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Jade Ferguson?"

"Yes. May I ask who this is?"

"I'm Dr.Hannah. We need you to come down to the hospital."

My heart began to race. "Okay."

I got in the car and sped off to the hospital.

----------------------------

I ran in the hospital. There was a lady standing there with a clipboard. "Hello. Are you Jade Ferguson?" I nodded. "Please follow me." I had to walk fast to catch up with her. She walked me to a room, room 202. When I opened the door, I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand when I saw who was laying in the bed.

It was Andy.

"I-Is he okay?" I asked her. "Yes, but he'll be out for a hour or so but he'll wake up."

"Okay."

"If he wakes up, just press that nurse button." She told me, pointing to the button. I nodded and then she left. The rest of the guys walked in the room, Jinxx immediately embraced me in a hug. Tears leaked from my eyes. "Shh. It's okay sis."

"W-What happened?"

"Andy got super drunk and we decided to take him home. He didn't have his seatbelt on and we got in a wreck. Sis, he'll be okay."

"I hope"

-------------------

It's been two hours. So far Andy hasen't moved.

I heard a grumble and the rustle of the sheets moving. I look up and gasp. Andy's awake! I run up to the side of the bed and so do the rest of the guys. "Andy! Oh my God!" I kiss his lips. He gives me a puzzled look.

"Who are you?"

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DUH! DUH! DUH! CLIFFHANGER! DON'T HATE ME! *covers face with hands*
Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: Blacklisted Me - Reprobate Romance