Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up not wanting to face the fact the Andy's in jail for something he didn't do. I let out a sigh, got up and went to the shower. I let my muscles relax and just stood there in the water. I finally washed my body and hair and hopped out.

I dressed in a black tank top and a pair of short shorts. Opening the fridge, I looked to find nothing to satisfy my hunger. I shut the fridge and sat on the couch with my head in my hands. "You okay sis?" I looked up to see my brother looking at me with worried eyes. "To be honest, no"

"Look he'll be okay"

"How do you know Jinxx? He could be in a cell with a psychopath killer"

"Jade listen to me" I looked up at him with tears wanting to come out. "He is in a cell but all they'll do is look through his phone, emails, and text then if there's no proof, which there isin't, they'll let him out"

"Promise" we pinkie crossed and I hugged him. I got up from the couch when a knock from the door was made. "Hello ma'am are you Andy Biersack's girlfriend?" I nodded "May we come in?" I nodded again and let the officers in. "We checked his phone and there was no evidence but we need to see his computer or laptop" I ran up the stairs and got Andy's laptop and handed them his laptop. "Thank you ma'am. All we're gonna do is take this back to the station and let him show us all the pictures on the laptop"

"Okay"

"Does he have a password for this?" That's probably on my top 10 dumb questions list

"Yeah"

"Okay, oh I hope you don't mind but do you have a camera?" I raised a eyebrow at them

"Yeah, why?"

"Can we see it? For evidence too"

"Sure" I said uneasy, I grabbed my camera and handed it to them. "Thank you. We'll call you when we have the results" I nodded and with that they left. I cringed and the guys looked at me weird. "They kept eyeing my body" I said. "Wanna go somewhere?" CC asked and I looked at him "Sure"

" 'Kay go get dressed"

I walked up to my room and put on a Falling In Reverse t-shirt on, black skinny jeans and blue converse. I brushed my hair and applied eyeliner. I hopped in the car and sat in between CC and Ashley. I don't know where the guys are taking me but I hope some where good.

They parked the car and I stepped out. My shoulders slouched when I saw where they took me "Really". "You know you want see him" they took me to the jail that Andy's in. "Fine" we walked in and the lady looked at us funny. "We're here to see Andy Biersack" the lady pressed a button under the desk and the door opened.

We walked and I sat down in the chair in front of a glass window and there was a phone beside me. The officers walked in view, holding Andy by his arms behind his back. He sat down in the chair but his eyes were down at his feet. He looked up and his eyes went wide, we both grabbed the phone. "Jade"

"Hey Andy"

"Hey" he was smiling wide

"Hey, are you okay? Have they hurt you?" I needed to know

"Yeah I'm fine" I let out a sigh of relief

"I promise you'll be out soon"

"I know, I can't wait"

"I love you"

"I love you too" we hung up and I placed my hand on the glass and he did the same. Our time was up and we had to leave. I held in my tears cause I didn't want to cry in front of Andy. We left the building and got in the car. To cheer me up the guys me ice cream, which I accepted. I didn't want to upset them.

As I eat my birthday cake ice cream the guys at theirs but they would look at me trying to see if I was okay. "You can quit the glances" I said sticking my spoon back in the ice cream. "Sorry Jade we're just worried about you"

"Look I'm okay" we threw away the rest of the ice cream and went home. I took a shower and climbed in bed. I let out a sigh and fell asleep in minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys another chapter done ^.^
I hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Listeing to: Pierce The Veil - Bulls In The Bronx