Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my digital clock 4:40 am. I rubbed my eyes, grabbed my laptop and ear buds and headed downstairs quietly. I sat and turned on my laptop. I went to YouTube, plugging in my ear buds, I watched the video Chance and Andy "BEST OF OUR MISTAKES AND UNUSED TAPES". I was laughing so hard that I had to cover my mouth from laughing to loud.

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I jumped, I looked to see Andy. I slammed my laptop shut and took out my ear buds, setting my laptop on the coffee table. "What'cha watching there?" he smirked, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows. "N-Nothing" he walked around the couch and sat beside me. "Uh huh..nooothing" he crossed his arms over his chest. "Will you do you Lightning Thunderstein voice? Pleasssse" Andy let out a long sigh and cleared his throat. "MY NAME IS LIGHTNING THUNDERSTEIN AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY ROOMMATE! I CAN'T TOLERATE ALMOST ANY RELIGION ESPECIALLY THE BLACK ONE!" We both was laughing. I tried to copy it but I was not good as Andy.

"Jade" I looked to Andy, he cupped my chin and slowly placed his lips against mine. I kissed back, I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync, he laid down and I got on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He tangled his finger in my hair, deepening the kiss. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I granted and opened my mouth a little more. His tongue quickly dominated mine.

We cuddled and I fell asleep in his arms.

--------------------

I kept hearing a thumping sound in my ear, I looked up to see that my ear was right above Andy's heart. I smiled and pecked his lips while he was still sleeping. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. Typing in my password for my YouTube account, I decided to make a music video of one of the songs I made. But I don't know where to start.

I decided to call Patrick and talk with him. "Hey Patrick"

"Hey Jade, something wrong?"

"Oh no I was wondering, I want to do a music video for a song that I made and upload it to YouTube on my account and I don't know where to start so I need your help but I don't want the guys to know"

"Okay I'll help and I'll make sure they won't figure it out. How about today we start at noon and end at five"

"Okay thanks you're the best"

"No prob and see you today"

"You too"

I hung up and put my phone away also I sent Patrick a email of the song. I heard Andy grumble and roll over, landing on the floor. I held in my laugh. "Ow" he sat up and rubbed his forehead, I pulled him up and looked at the clock 11:00. "Fuck" I mumbled ran upstairs, "Where you going?" Andy yelled up the stairs. "I gotta be somewhere" I replied and made to my closet.

I put on a Escape The Fate shirt, purple skinny jeans and combat boots. Making my eyeliner wing out a bit and I brushed my hair. I grabbed the car keys and drove to the address Patrick sent me. A museum? I got out and walked in the double doors. "Hey Jade" Patrick gave me a hug, "Hi Pat". "So we're gonna have you in a outfit and you see that cage?" I nodded "Well you're gonna start out in there and we're just gonna do the video throughout the building"

I went to the dressing room and the lady put me in a black leotard with feathers everywhere. Then in make up the lady redid my eye makeup and then applied foundation and a little bit of mascara and lip gloss. They showed me everything I had to do like the moves, facial expressions and more. "I got it"

I got in the nest and curled up, then they pulled the curtain up that was covering the cage. I got out of the nest and I pretended to spread my wings which they'll add in later. The music began to play and the dancers were behind me. I began to lip sync the lyrics and I slipped through the bars of the cage.

We walked down a hall and we also did a dance sequence. The next outfit was a silver dress and I had to lay down on peacock feathers. The camera was on top of me looking down and from the camrea's point of view I'm supposed to look like a peacock. Then we did a black backdrop and I had to look sexy and while the lights fades on and off. And the last scene I was on a exhibit, me and the dancers we're on a stuffed animal display.

"Okay and we're done" everybody cheered and I gave Patrick a huge hug. "Thank you Pat" he smiled and said "No problem Jade". I changed back into my original clothes and Pat told me one last thing before I left. "I'll edit the video and I'll send it to you so you can upload it" I nodded and headed home.

Once I got home I went to the kitchen cause I was STARVING! I got out a pack of Gushers and began snacking on those things. "Hey, where did you do earlier today?" Andy asked, "Somewhere" I just said and he raised an eyebrow. "Mhm" I nodded and threw away my trash. I got on my laptop and just watched videos.

Andy's P.O.V

I was really curious why Jade left so early and why she was in a rush. I hope she didn't do anything bad but I need to do something right now before the day ends and that's telling Jinxx what I did. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall to his room. I knocked and he answered with a smile "Hey Andy"

"Hey Jinxx"

"You okay man?"

"C-Can I come in?" he opened the door a little bit more so I could walk in.

"What's wrong?"

I sat on his bed and licked my lips nervously. Twiddling my thumbs and tapping my foot. "Jinxx uhh..."

"Bro tell me what's wrong I can probably help"

"Jinxx argh FUCK! Jinxx I kissed your sister" I said quickly and his face went blank. "You what?

Oh shit! "I-I kissed your sister" his fist clenched for a second but I still caught him. "Jinxx are you okay?" He nodded "Yeah"

"Then why did you clench your fist?"

"Because I don't want something bad to happen to my sister and by that I mean you breaking her heart then me beating your ass"

"Jinxx listen..I'm in love with your sister and I would never break her heart plus I know what she's been through, just please give me a chance Jinxx"

He let out a long breath and nodded "Fine but if you break her heart I'm gonna kick your ass" I nodded and we bro hugged. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask out Jade and I know just where to do it.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hai it's me again! Hope you enjoyed and finally Andy told Jinxx and he's gonna ask out Jade! Anyway thank you for reading and I also used Miley Cryus's video Can't Be Tamed for Jade's video. <3 Vote, Comment and Share

Listening to: Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed