Chapter 27

I woke up from a phone call..it was Patrick. "Hello" I yawned, "Hey there sleepy head" he said with a chuckle. "What do expect it's eight"

"Well your video is now posted"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I even have it to be played on the music channel"

"Thanks Patrick. You're fucking awesome"

"Thanks, see you soon"

" 'Kay bye" I hung up and hopped out of bed, running down the stairs to the living room. I turned on the TV to the music channel waiting for my video to come on.

My video came on and luckily all the guys were in the room. They liked it and Jinnx approved it. Once the video was off they all hugged me. "You did great!" Andy said, kissing the top of my head. "Nice job sis" Jinxx said with a smile.

-------------1

I was backstage while the guys performed on stage. I love watching them perform..it makes me happy. They were singing Rebel Love Song and going crazy on stage. I was tapping my foot to the beat of the song. I need to tell Jinxx something and it's important I just don't know how to say it...I'll tell him tonight.

Once the concert was over we headed home and I told Jinxx to stay up so we can talk.

All the guys were asleep around midnight and it was just me and Jinxx. "Jinxx I have to talk to you...it's important" I said with shaky breaths, I was scared for his reaction.

"What is it?"

"You know how you left me with dad? And mom committed suicide when I was five?" he nodded slowly. "Well before she died she told me to tell you something"

"What did she say?" he was concerned, really concerned. "Well she said 'Jade listen to me. Don't let your father hurt you, I'm sorry but I have to do this I can't take this anymore. When you get older or even now I want you to run away you hear me? Run away and never come back to this hell and find your brother. I love you and tell Jinxx when you find him that I love him too' "

Tears fell from his eyes as I told him the words our mom spoke before she passed. "I'm sorry Jinxx..I had to tell you" he nodded in understanding. "I'm glad you told me" he said embracing me in a tight hug as he cried in my shoulder. "It's okay" I told him and patted his back. We broke the hug and he looked me in the eyes. "Thank you for telling me"

"Your welcome"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short chapter kinda of a filler chapter

Listening to: ElectroMixesRadio - Female Vocal Dubstep Mix - 07