Chapter 45: Album Party

Jade' s P.O.V

Tonight was the album party of Black Veil Brides new album. Wretched and Divine. I was so exicted. Andy was also excited. He promised me he wouldn't drink tonight. Ever since he got his memory back, Andy has been so careful with his decisions. I still love him. I was wearing a short black dress with a glitter waistband with a lace top. It was very pretty. Also I had some black heels to go with it. As I was applying my lipstick, it was a pretty red. Andy walked in. "Well, hello there beautiful." He smiled and kissed my lips. "Hello there."

"Ready?" I nodded and we walked down the stairs together. We got in the car and drove to the venue. Camera flashes, paparazzi and celeberties. We stepped out and walked down the carpet, doing poses for the camera. "Andy! Jade!" We walked over to a reporter and he began to ask questions. "So Andy are you forever done with Juiet?" I just looked up at Andy as he answered the question. "Yes. The reason me and Juliet got back together was because I lost my memory. I was in a car wreck. But now I have my memory back, broke up with Juliet and got back together with someone who I truly love." He wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed.

"So, Jade, will you be performing tonight with the rest of the band?" I looked up at Andy who was giving me a smile but on the edge of a smirk. "Yep. I definetly will." After our little chat, we headed inside the building. Inside it was dark but they were lights and music form the new album was playing through the huge speakers. Blade and CC were on the dance floor. Jake, Jinxx were at the bar. Ashley was going to hit on some chicks.

Andy was talking to Matt. I was just sipping on some water. "Jade." It was Blade. "Come dance with us." I set down my water and headed to the dance floor. We were shaking our butts, and moving our hips. Andy came to join and me and him were dancing together. He pulled me close to him. So my body was dancing up against him. I couldn't help but blush.

----------------------------

We had a concert tomorrow, so we had to leave early. Besides the party ended like an hour after we left. I was taking off my make up when Andy walked in. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you glad to live with me again?"

"Yes." I washed off my face. We climbed into bed and fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello, I know short chapter. But next chapter will be good and really sweet because something big happens.

Listening to: Knife Party - Internet Friends (VIP)