Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up, did a big stretch and yawned. I turn my head and saw Andy still asleep, then the memory of last night flashed in my head. He kissed me I thought and placed my fingers on my lips, remembering how they felt against mine. I smiled and let out a happy sigh. I felt the covers shift and it was Andy who rolled over and grumbled something in his sleep.

I got up, walked to my room and grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom. I stripped and turned on the hot water. I felt the pellets hit my skin and I melted. The smell of vanilla and berries filled the room. I grabbed a towel and dried off, leaving my hair to air dry. I dresses in distressed short shorts and a Black Veil Brides shirt that shows a little of my belly.

I walked back in Andy's room to see him still sleeping. One of his arms was hanging off the side of the bed, his head stared up at the ceiling, he was laying on his back. I decided to crawl on the bed, straddle him and get up close to his face. "Get up Andy" I said sweetly and he just grumbled. "Andrew get up" I said again in his ear, "Mom, no" I covered my mouth to hold in my laugh.

I decided to bounce on him till he woke up. "What. The. Fuck" he said in between bounces and he got up so quick they we knocked our heads together. I rolled back and placed my hand on my forehead "Owwie" Andy was holding his forehead too. "Ow fuck" he hissed and looked at me, "Sorry" he said. "It's my fault" I said, removing my hand from my forehead.

He crawled over to me and kissed the spot that he hit and I did the same. Also I blushed which made him chuckle. He got up and went to the bathroom to shower and I trotted down to the game room. I saw Ashley was in there playing Call Of Duty "Can I play?" He looked up "Yeah grab a controller" me and him teamed up and was playing online. "Really? ThePurdyManBVB" he just shot me a look, "So what, it's true"

"Very" I replied and we continued to play.

Andy's P.O.V

As I showered I was thinking about the kiss I had with Jade. Her lips were so soft and warm. I snapped out of my thoughts and dried off. I put on a black muscle tank and black skinny jeans and went to find CC, he was my go to guy. I found him in his room, laying on his bed twirling his drumsticks. "CC" he stopped and sat up. "What's wrong?"

"I-I"

"I what?"

"I kissed Jade"

"WHAT!" I slammed my hand over his mouth to make him be quiet. "Shut the fuck up man" and uncovered his mouth. "When? Why?" He was so shocked "Last night and because I couldn't hold the urge anymore" I said honestly as I stare at the floor, twiddling my thumbs. "How did she react?"

"She was shocked and didn't kiss back so I said 'I shouldn't have done that' then she said she liked it and I kissed her again and that time she did kiss back"

"Oooooo I think she likes you"

"I do too but I'm not so sure and even though Jinxx is my best friend like you guys I don't know if he'll let me date his little sister. You know how protective he his"

"I know but if you ask him he'll probably say yes plus you have to tell him you kissed Jade"

"I know, I know"

"When will you tell him?"

"I don't know but thanks for the talk"

"No prob bro, hey I'm always here when you need me" we bro hugged and I left his room. I ran my fingers through my hair and paced around the living room "What am I going to do?" My phone rang so I answered it "Hello"