Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jade's P.O.V

I was watching TV when my phone rang, it was Patrick. "Hey Pat" I said in a happy tone, "Hey Jade, guess what?"

"What?"

"I sent the video to your email and upload it now" I did as he was told and then he told me something else "Okay turn the TV on the music channel because I did something to get your video views"

"Okay, thank you so, so much"

"No problem, bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and turned to the music channel. "GUYS! COME HERE NOW!" The guys ran in the living room "What wrong?!" Jinnx asked, "Nothing just watch"

"Hello viewers and welcome to New Music Top Ten and today we have a special video. The band has been mentioned on here plenty of times and that band is Black Veil Brides but there newest band member made a video of her own! Her name is Jade Ferguson or we know her as rhythm guitarist Jinxx's little sister. Anyway we let the viewers vote and this video is number one and directed by Patrick Fogarty here is Jade's video"

The video began to play and I was so happy, I could burst. Honestly the video was better than I imagined. Andy was leaning against the couch, staring at the TV. Once the video ended I stood up from the couch and looked at he guys who were all gaping. "So, what ya think?" I was smiling ear to ear, "I liked it" Ashley, Andy and CC said. "I think it was cool" Jake said, I was waiting for Jinxx's response but he didn't have one.

"What the fuck was that?!" My smile faded quickly "What do you mean?" He looked at me as if I was stupid, "You were wearing a slutty outfit, grinding on people and you fucking kissed a girl!" Anger pulsed through my veins while I was also very sad. "I DID NOT KISS A GIRL, I WAS DANCING AND IT'S A LEOTARD! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING MAD AT ME?!"

"BECAUSE MY LITTLE SISTER IS DRESSING LIKE THAT, DANCING LIKE SHE'S A STRIPPER AND IS GETTING TOUCHY AND CLOSE TO STRANGERS"

"IT'S A FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME?!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK'S NAME IF IT'S A VIDEO OR NOT!"

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran up to my room, packed some clothes in a duffel bag and ran out of the house. I ran down the street and didn't look back even though they were shouting my name. I was down the street and I ran into a alley. I know it's not safe but I don't have any other plan. I ran up the fire escape, going to the roof of the building. As I sit, I watch below as the guys scream and holler my name.

Tears rolling down my cheeks as Jinxx's words replay in my head. How can he say that to me? The guys ran to another part of the street and I finally let out my sobs. They echo but the guys couldn't hear. I stood up and walked down the fire escape and continued to walk.

It was probably forty or fifty degrees and I was cold and plus the outfit I was wearing didn't help either. I was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, leather short shorts and combat boots. I walked under a street light and stopped to take a breath. A car stopped and I froze. The window rolled down.

"Jade?"

"Kellin"

"What are you doing out here?" he asked and I walked up to the car. "Running away" I said with hatred still left in my voice from when I yelled at Jinxx. "Well come on" I got in the passenger seat "Are you driving me home?"

"Nope"

"Then where?"

"My place" I nodded then did a double take. "Your place?!" He nodded with a smile "What about the guys? Not that I care"