Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up with a big stretch and a nice hot shower. Once I got changed into a oversized Pierce The Veil shirt, distressed short shorts and navy blue Vans, I headed downstairs to see the guys. "Good morning" I said with a smile to the guys who were on the couch. "Morning" they said in unison. My phone rang and it was Patrick. "Hello"

"Hey there Jade"

"Hey there. why did you call me?"

"Because I wanna do another music video for one of your songs"

"Okay, when?"

"How about today?"

"Perfect. Can the guys come?"

"Yeah"

"Okay see ya later"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and put it in my back pocket. "Who was that?" Jake asked and the guys turned their head towards me. "It was Patrick wanting to do a music video with me again"

"Cool, when?" Andy questioned

"Today probably around lunch" they nodded and turned their attention back to the TV. Oh I see how it is. "And I have to be naked" I lied, "WHAT?!" The guys say in unison looking at me in shock. "I'm kidding" I laughed and they let out a breath that they been holding in. "You guys coming?" No answer. "Fuck you too" I mumbled and left the house and walked down to the address that Patrick gave me.

"Hey there Jade!" Patrick said with a big smile, "Hi". It was a gloomy looking day, the sky was gray but it wasn't gonna rain. "So we're gonna have you in a dress sitting on this porch step singing then you 'ex' is gonna be kissing these girls and taking their hearts" I nodded, making him continue. "Then there's like a ballet type fight then in the end you'll get your heart back"

"I fucking love it! But what about the dress?"

"You'll love it" he handed me a coat hanger with the dress in a black sleeve so I couldn't see it. "The changing tent is over there" also he handed me combat boots before I walked away. I walked in the tent and unzipped the sleeve, gasping at the dress. I slipped in on and the boots. The dress had a sheer like top but it wasn't see through, a thin black waistband also a ruffly bottom also short in the front and long in the back. Also I had to wear fishnet tight which was so cute.

I sat on the steps as I was instructed and they cued the music. I began to lip sync then stood up and began to walk. As I walk girls began to appear behind me and dance as I continue to sing. Then I stood in front of the guy who plays my 'ex' as balck dead rose petals fall from the sky. The girls began to 'fight' with the guy and they were dancing at the same time. He was strong too. Then he dragged one of the girls across the hood of the car. We then stood infront of each other then he fell down as if he died.

"CUT!" Patrick called and we all clapped and cheered as that was the end of the video. I changed back into my original clothes and reviewed the video. I kept smiling the whole time. The video looked so good. "We'll just edit it then post it" I nodded and hugged Patrick. "Bye" I said then left to go to the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! Don't hate me! Love you guys Baiiiii

I used Christina Perri's video Jar of Hearts for Jade's video :)
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow

Listening to Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts