Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Andy's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed with my head in my hands. I keep thinking how to ask out Jade with out me acting stupid. Then the perfect idea popped in my head. It was 9:30 which meant the sun was down and it would be perfect for the place that I'm gonna take Jade.

I saw Jade on the couch and I plopped beside her. "Well hello there" she said with a smile, "Go get dressed" I said simply, she gave me a confused look. "Why? It's nine-thirty"

"Just do it"

She got up and went up to her room. "What's up bro?" Ashley walked in and sat beside me, "Just taking Jade on a date" he gave me wide eyes. "Does she know it's a date?" I shook my head "I'ma ask her out when we get there and hang out for a bit" he nodded and patted me shoulder. "Good luck bro" and he was off.

I heard footsteps so I turned my head and saw Jade walking down. She had her hair straightened, her regular eyeliner with smoky eyeshadow on. She was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt, tight black skinny jeans and Batman TOMS. "Nice shoes" I said and she giggled. We got on my motorcycle and headed off to my secret place.

Jade's P.O.V

I honestly had no idea where Andy is taking me. It was night but there was a full moon out and the sky was full of stars that reminded me of tiny diamonds. We stopped and I hopped off the bike. "Will you tell me why we're at a abandoned, run down park?" He chuckled "Because there's more than you think" we were in the parking lot that faced a forest. He held out his hand and I took it and he lead me through the trees.

He stopped at a tree and pointed to something carved in the bark. I had to lean in closer to read it. It read Andy's Forest. I looked at him and he smiled. He told me close my eyes, which I did and he walked me a little. "Open" I gasped when I saw the view in front of me "Welcome to Andy's forest". There was a field of flowers of every color possible, there was moss hanging from trees, a pond filled with crystal blue water also a river with a bridge over it. I watched where I stepped, thinking that if I step on a flower I might destroy it's beauty.

We sat on the bridge's railing, looking at our reflections in the water. "Andy" it was hard to take in all this beauty in at once "This place...it's beautiful". He smiled and chuckled "I know, like you" I blushed at his comment. I looked up to see the full moon shining light on us.

I rested my head in Andy's shoulder and we smiled as we see fireflies starting to glow and fly around us. We got off the railing and sat on the ground with all the pretty flowers surrounding us. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I scooted closer to him. I let out a small happy sigh and smiled. I'm happy that I came with Andy tonight.

"Jade" I looked up and looked in Andy's azure eyes as they glisten in the moonlight. "I been thinking and I been wanting to ask you this for a long time" I nodded for him to continue. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" his eyes filled with hope. I smiled and nodded "Yes Andy, I'll be your girlfriend" he smiled wide and kissed my lips.

We got up when we realized it was midnight. He gave me a hug and we rode back home. I wore a tank top and PJ pants and crawled in bed, next to Andy. He wrapped an arm around me and I snuggled deeper into him, quickly falling asleep.

--------------

I officially woke up after taking a hot shower and changed into my clothes for the day. I was brushing my hair until a pair of skinny arms wrapped around me. "Mornin' babe" Andy said, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Mornin' baby" Andy went to go get dressed as I trotted downstairs to see the guys.

"Ello boys" I said with a smile on my face. "Someone's happy" Jinxx said and I nodded. I ate a bowl of cereal then Andy walked down the stairs. I don't if we should tell Jinxx about me dating Andy, besides they are friends and in a band together. I wonder what Jinxx will think about us? Andy hugged me from behind and when no one was looking he kissed the top of my ear. "Love you" he whispered, "Love you too".

"Hey Andy" he looked down at me with a smile, "Yes". "I was thinking about making a new YouTube video where we answer questions that my viewers send in. Is it okay if you were in it?" He nodded "When do you wanna do the video?" I grabbed his hand and dragged him up to my room. I turned on my laptop. We sat at my desk and I turned on my webcam and started recording. "Well hello internet and my little wolves" I waved to the camera "It's Jade here"

"You call your fans 'wolves'?" Andy questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Yes because wolves are my favorite animal"

"Well what's your YouTube name?"

"JadeFerguson"

He nodded "And also here with me is my boyfriend Andy Biersack" he waved to the camera, flashing the camera that smile of his. "Hello there world" he said and I did a small laugh. "Okay let's start with the questions? Oh and by the way Andy this is a live stream" He gave me a thumbs up and looked at the screen. "Look, you already have questions and comments" I looked at the screen and smiled. "How long have we been dating?" I read one of the questions, "Since yesterday" Andy replied.

"How did Andy ask out Jade?" He read a question, "He took me to his secret place which was absolutely beautiful and we hung out for a bit then he asked me out".

"Man some of these are getting dirty" I laughed "How big is Andy's 'D'?". He did a glare and then did a 'really' face at the screen and face palmed "Do I have to answer this?" he questioned, "Your fans are waiting Andy" I said with a smile and smirk mixed.

"It's pretty big" he said and we did more questions I turned off the camera, edited the video then uploaded it on YouTube. We left my room and continued on with the day.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ello my Demons. Hope you enjoyed.

Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: S3RL - DJ Whore