Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jade's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm nineteen still. I went over to my acoustic and looked at it. It was silver with a black spider web design on it. I picked it up and began to play the chords to Knives and Pens.

I hummed the lyrics and tap my foot. When I finished a knock was made on my door. I put my acoustic away and opened the door.

"Hey Andy" I let him in my room and he had ask me a question. "Look Blood On The Dance Floor is hosting a Halloween party tonight and the guys and me wanna know if your coming?"

"Sure, but is this the only Halloween party I'm going to?"

"No Falling In Reverse is hosting the next one next year"

"Okay I'll go but I have to by me a costume"

"We all do"

"Okay, when are we leaving?"

"Now"

We ran downstairs and jumped in tbe car, yes all the guys have a car except Andy. We arrived at the costume shop and we started to hunt.

"What costume do you want?" Andy asked while we search. "I don't know really, maybe Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas" I said as I pull out the costume. "Cool, can I be Jack Skellington?"

"Sure" we all bought the costumes and headed home to get ready.

I took out the costume and looked at it. I slipped it on and started doing my make up for the character. Putting on the wig, I looked in the mirror. Perfect.

"Andy" I knocked on the door "You ready?" He opened the door and my eyes grew wide. He had the suit on and the make up and he looked awesome.

"Let's go!"

---------------

We arrived at the party and I saw Jayy and Dahvie. "Oh my God!" I silently squealed, "What?" the guys said in unison. "That's Blood On The Dance Floor" all of a sudden they grabbed me and walked me to them.

"No,no,no,no guys" I tried to wriggle out of their grip but they we're strong. "Hey Jayy, Dahvie, I got someone who wants to meet you" they dropped me to my feet. "Fuck you guys" I whispered to them, "Hey I'm Jade"

"Hey I'm Jayy and this is Dahvie"

"I know, I love you guys"

"Thanks your pretty cute" Dahvie said with a smile, I also noticed he was looking at my boobs.

"Hey she's not looking for guys tonight" Jinxx said

"Oh, well, enjoy the party"

"We will" CC said then walked to the drinks station probably to get a beer. "You'll be okay by yourself?" Jinnx asked, "Yeah you need to loosen up a bit" I told him and walked around.

I went to get a soda since I can't drink yet. I sip some soda and watch the people dance and communicate. "Hey Jade" I looked and saw Andy chugging down a beer. "Hey, how many beers you've had?"

"Three but I usually drink liquor" I nodded at his answer and we talked a while until my song came on. I grabbed Andy and we danced together. It was funny to see him dance and he complimented me on my dancing. I looked at the clock on the wall, 2:20am. I sat down and Andy walked to me. "You tired?" I yawned as my answer.

He called the guys and told them. They all nodded actually some of them were tired too. Jinxx and me were sober while the other were drunk. We got in the car and drove home.