Chapter 30: Babysitting

Jade's P.OV

I woke up from my phone ringing. I check the clock 7:00 am. I did a little groan and answered it. "Hello" my voice was a little scratchy. "Hey, it's Kellin"

"Hey"

"Look sorry to wake you up so early but me and Katelynn are going somewhere for our anniversary and I wanna know if you could babysit Copeland till we come back"

"I'd love too"

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Okay I'll be there in ten minutes"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and swung my legs over the bed. I stretched and walked down the stairs quietly so I won't wake up the guys. Minutes later a knock was made at the door. I opened to see Kellin with Copeland. "Hey" I said, letting them in the house. "Hi" Copeland said and I gaped at Kellin. "Yeah, she learned some words"

"Sweet"

He did a nod and handed her to me. "Sorry for the short notice" he said, "Oh it's okay" I said. He hugged me bye then left the house. "Hi" Copeland said, clapping her hands. "Hi Copeland" I went to the baby bag and grabbed her bottle and then headed towards the fridge. I filled the bottle with apple juice and gave it to her. She began to eat as she watched little kiddie shows on TV. She was giggling and kicking her feet joyfully.

I felt a kiss being placed on the top of my head. I looked up and saw Andy smiling down at me. "Morning" he kissed my neck, "Well, who do we have here?" He said crouching down to Copeland's level. "Hi" she said and Andy smiled. He stood back and stretched. "Why is she here?"

"Because Kellin and Katelynn are having their anniversary and I'm babysitting"

"Oh, cool"

She finished her bottle and she giggled as the kiddie shows continue to play on TV. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed eggs and bacon then went to the cabinet to grab grits. I began to make breakfast as Andy walked in with Copeland on his hip. He placed her in a highchair in front of the island so she can watch me. I felt two skinny arms wrap themselves around my waist then a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and began cooking the bacon.

"Babe, why don't you go play with Copeland? I'll do breakfast" said Andy, "Andy I got it. Here's an idea! Why don't you let her play games on your phone?"

"Okay" he kissed my cheek and sat beside Copeland. "Hi" she said then did a little wave. "Copeland, look" he handed her the phone and she tapped the screen. A piano sound was made and she giggled. She kept tapping the screen with both her hands, letting piano music fill the air. She was laughing and gurgling with joy. I finshed the bacon and grits and put them on plates and made a small bowl of grits for Copeland. All the guys were up and grabbed their plates, heading towards the living room couch. "Your not gonna eat Jade?" Jinxx asked, I shook my head and grabbed one of Copeland's baby spoon and began to feed her small bites.

"Pwease" she said and I gave her another spoonful. "Pwease" she begged again, I kept giving her more spoonfuls until there was no more grits left. I put the bowls in the sink and got her out of the highchair. I placed her on the floor and she started playing with her toys. I turned on some music and began to sing along as I cleaned the living room out of bordem and the guys were in the game room. I let Copeland play on my phone as I sing along to the music. I look and giggle as she looks into the phone's camera confused. I sat behind her, placed her in my lap and took a picture of us. She was smiling too in the photo.

@JadeBVB- babysitting little Copeland :3 #cute #Copeland

I watch as the tweet gets replys and some are hate comments but I ignore them. I started to record Copeland as she sat on the floor, looking at the camera. "Say 'hi' to Kellin, Copeland" I told her and she gurgled. "Hi" she said and clapped. I stopped the video and sent it to Kellin.

J- she wanted to say hi

K- aww :) thanks so much for babysitting again. Oh tell her I said 'hi' back

J- no problem and gotcha

"Your daddy says 'hi' Copeland" I tell her and she smiled. "Daddy! I nodded with a smile. I continued to clean until I heard footsteps walk in the room. "Yes?"

"Why are you cleaning?"

"Boredom and also this place is a mess"

"Oh...I saw your tweet"

"Really"

"Yep and guess what's trending?" He handed me his phone and # Copeland was trending which made me smile. "Your hair's gotten longer" I said, ruffling his hair. He smiled and fixed his hair back to normal. "I know" he kissed my lips and then looked down at Copeland with a smile. "She's so cute" said Andy and I totally agreed. "Where's she gonna sleep?"

"She can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor"

"You sure?"

"Positive" I assured him and kissed his lips. I walked to the baby bag and grabbed the list Kellin gave me. "Bedtime...eight o' clock" I put he list back in the bag and grabbed her PJ's. I then picked her up and carried her upstairs. I changed her outfit and put her in the PJ's. "So cute" I told her and kissed her head. I put a pillow and blanket on the floor and then began to lay down Copeland. I sang her a lullaby until she fell fast asleep. I laid my head on the pillow and covered myself with a blanket and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done :)

Listening to: Black Veil Brides - Rebel Yell