Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jade's P.O.V

My phone was ringing. I hit the 'answer' and put the phone to my ear. "Hello" I said, half asleep. "Hello is this Jade Ferguson?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm the manager of this new store downtown called The Rebelz and to launch our store we're sending out magazines to show some of our clothes and we need models and we were wondering if you would like to be one"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Awesome"

"Um where is the photo shoot and when?"

"It's today at four, downtown"

"Okay, thanks"

"No problem, okay now bye"

"Bye"

I got up and sneaked in the kitchen and got the ingredients to make a cake. "Okay put you in here and mix for two minutes" I grabbed a wooden spoon and mixed then poured the batter in the pan. I put the pan in the oven and waited for the cake to rise. In the time I cleaned up a little and got the frosting out.

I was walking when I slipped and knocked all the flour on me. "Great" I mumbled and heard footsteps walking down the hall. I got up and brushed some of the flour off and acted natural. "What's for breakfast?" Ashley grumbled, scratching the back of his neck "Why are you covered in flour?"

"Because I slipped" I swept up the rest of the flour and got the cake out. "Cake!" Ashley said, running to the island. "No, no, no it's not for you. It's for Andy, today's his birthday" Ashley made a whining sound and I ignored him. Once the cake cooled, me and Ashley slathered frosting on and wrote 'Happy Birthday' on it.

"Smells good" a voice said, I turned to see Jake. "Just made a cake" I said simply and showed him, "Sweeet" and high fived me. All the guys were up except Andy of course. We got the presents out and waited. He was walking to the kitchen then "SUPRISE!" We shouted and Andy jumped, I walked over and hugged him "Happy Birthday"

"Thanks you guys" he looked at his presents and opened them.

I got him a Batman shirt, pajama pants, slippers, mug, shot glass, and bracelet. Yeah I got him a lot stuff. "No way!" His eyes went wide and a smile spreaded across his face. "Thanks" he hugged me tight and spun me. "Ella!" Jake said and ran to her as she walked through the door. They hugged and kissed and Jake introduced me to her.

"Ella this is Jade, Jade this is Ella my girlfriend" I hung out with her before but I never actually knew her. "Hi" I waved shyly, "Hello". She was nice and also she was very pretty. "I'm Jinxx's little sister" she smiled, "I heard him talk about you before but I never knew you would be this pretty" I blushed. "Guys guess what?" They all looked at me with curious eyes "What?" They all said "I have a photoshoot today!"

"That's awesome!" Jinxx said, giving me a hug. "When is it?" Andy asked, "It's at four, you guys though are gonna be doing a music video for Coffin" I patted his shoulder. "Then party time!" Ashley yelled, "Oh yeah I totally forgot" Andy said.

"Forgot what?" I asked

"Tonight is also a black carpet event and there's a party for my birthday after that. Also we're performing a song. You wanna come Jade?"

I nodded "Sure" I looked at the clock, 12:30. "When is the event and party?" Andy looked at me, "The event is eight and the party ten"

"Ella, Sammi wanna come to the photo shoot with me?" They nodded with smiles. "Wanna do something to kill time?" Ella asked and an idea popped in my head and I smiled what I'm guessing was a creepy smile because the guys and BVB girls looked at me weird.