Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Jade's P.O.V

"Jade." A hand was placed on my back and shook me a liitle. I groaned and rolled over. "Jade, please wake up." I recognized the voice as Jinxx. "What?"

"Get up. You can't just lay in bed and cry out your emotions." Jinxx said and stood on the bed. He began to jump. "Get up!" He stopped bouncing once I sat up. "Get dressed. Andy and Juliet are coming over and we're going to the studio to record our new album." He left my room and I picked a Bullet For My Valentine shirt, a pair of short shorts, and knee high converse. I applied my make up and straightened my hair and I was ready to go.

I got in the backseat on the car and rode to the studio. 

Andy and Juliet arrived minutes later once we did. "Hey!" Andy said with a big smile. I just waved. I really didn't want to be here. I rather be in my room, crying my eyes out. "Hello Jade." Juliet said to me when Andy and the guys were inside. "Hello, what do you want?" 

"Nothing, it's just sad. That Andy forgot all about you."

"Shut up Juliet!"

I walked in the studio with her behind me. "So, Juliet, ready to sing?" Andy asked her with a smile still on his face. "Yep." They kissed and she went in the booth, put the headphones on and began to sing. I just put in my ear buds and listened to music. 

------------------

"Jade, what do you want to eat?" We were out to dinner, celebrating the new album. The party isin't till next week. "I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich" I said and the lady wrote down my order. "I'll be back with your food in a bit." She said then walked off. "So, Andy, how's Crow?" Jinxx asked. "He's fine. But for some reason he doesn't like Juliet." I held in my laugh but I did smile big.

The lady came back with our food and we began to eat and talk. 

--------------

I climbed up the stairs to my room and plopped in bed. There was a knock at my door. "Come in." I called out, hearing the door open. "Jade?"

"Yes?"

"We're shooting a music video tomorrow for one of the songs on the album. So we'll be gone tomorrow morning."

"Okay" 

"I'll let you sleep now."

Once he left, I tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't. All I could think about was Andy.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Short chapter :( 

New character will be in the story in the next chapter! 
Vote
Comment
Share

Listening to: Sleeping With Sirens - James Dean and Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic)