Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jade's P.O.V

-The Next Day-

It was evening/night and had nothing to do. Patrick was still working on the video. "Hey" Andy said, plopping beside me on the couch and kissing me on the cheek. "Hi baby"

"Wanna go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"The boardwalk beside the beach is having a carnival"

"Cool"

"So do you wanna go?"

"I'd love too"

I went upstairs to my room and changed into a Suicide Silence shirt, half black and half blue skinny jean and red TOMS. I applied my eyeliner and walked with the guys to the boardwalk. The Ferris wheel was lit up in pretty colors, blinking and making designs. The booths had fun little games in them with cute prizes. Jinxx and Sammi went to go get cotton candy, Ashley go hit up chicks, CC to have fun and Jake and Ella to go get a funnel cake. Me and Andy just looked around, trying to find something to do.

"Wanna do the Ferris wheel?" Andy asked, I looked up at it and nodded. We waited in line then it was our turn. We sat down as the man put the bar down on our lap and locked it. He pulled the lever and the wheel began to spin slowly. We stopped and the man let more people on. When we reached the top, I gasped at the beautiful view. "This view is...amazing" I said with a smile on my face. "Yeah..but my view is better" I didn't know what he was looking or talking about until I looked up to see him looking down on me. I blushed at his comment.

We got off and headed to one of the game booths and it was Knock-A-Pin game, which is where you throw baseballs at pins to knock them down. I threw the ball and knock the first one down, then I threw again and knock the other two down.

We played some other games until I saw a booth that had a huge plush animal. It was a chibi teddy bear. "Aww that's so cute!" I squealed and pointed at the prize, "I'll get it for you" Andy said. It was a football game. "Just throw the ball and whatever hole it lands in the the size of prize you get" the man said. Andy paid the man a dollar and he gave him a ball. Andy threw and missed then paid the man again. He missed and paid the man a third time. "Andy you don't have-"

"I will get you that prize" he said and paid the man. He threw the ball and it went through the hole. I smiled and so did Andy. "Large prize!" The man said with a smile, "What prize would you like?"

"The teddy bear" Andy said pointing to it, them man grabbed the prize and handed it to Andy. "Thanks" I said and waved goodbye to the man as we walked off. "Told you I get for you" Andy said, handing me the bear. "Thanks babe" I said and kissed his lips. He smiled and we went to go get food. "Let's get a funnel cake" Andy suggested and I totally agreed. "One funnel cake please with powdered sugar" he said, handing the lady money.

We sat down at a table and began to eat. "Thanks for taking me here" I said, taking a small bite of the cake. "No problem" he said then starting to chuckle. "What's so funny?" I asked, "This" he swiped his finger across the sugar then touched my nose. I gasped while he was laughing, so I swiped my finger in the sugar and then above his upper lip swiped my finger across. "Now you gotta moustache" I giggle and his face went blank. "Says the one who has a bunny's nose"

"My nose does not look like a bunny's!" I defended

"With that sugar it does" he said back and then we broke out in laughter. We finished the food and threw the trash away and continued to walk down the boardwalk. I held the teddy bear close to my chest because it was so soft. "You like that bear don't ya? Andy said and I nodded. We were both tired so we rode back home.

Walking in the house, I plopped on the couch. I let out a groan and Andy raised an eyebrow "You okay there?"

"Yeah it's just I'm tired" I said with a laugh. I crawled up the stairs to my room and changed into my pajamas. "Nice" Andy said, I had a BVB tank top on and Batman pajama pants. I slipped in bed with the teddy bear Andy got my in my arms as I fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HAI!!!!! Love you guys! See you in the next chapter

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Listening to: All Time Low - Time Bomb