Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Jade's P.O.V

BVB was on a month long tour so Blade stayed at me and Andy's house while they were gone. Blade loved Crow to death. "I miss CC." She whined. "And I miss Andy." Blade was in the kitchen making breakfast for lunch. She was making eggs and bacon. I began to nauseous and ran to the bathroom. Blade came running in and held my hair back. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm not sure." I threw up in the toilet again. "Stay here, I'll go to the store." Blade said, rushing to the car out of the house. I text her a message to buy a item for me. So I just sit by the toilet and wait.

------------------------

"I'M BACK." Blade called out. She ran to the bathroom and handed me the item that I told her to buy. And that item was a pregnancy test. She bought two just to make sure. I did my buisness and put them on the counter, turning on the timer.

"How will Andy react?!" I was freaking out. "Jade, calm down. It's okay. He probably wants kids."

"I-I don't know Blade."

The timer when off and I just wanted to pass out. But I forced myself in the bathroom and picked up both test. "So what does it say?"

"Positive." I say, loud enough for her to hear. She squealed. "Congratulations! Andy's gonna be excited!"

"I hope."

"I'd bet Andy will be a great father. Aren't you going to tell him?"

"FUCK NO!" Her eyes widened. "What do you mean by no?"

"I'm gonna wait till the tour is over."

"Okay." She sighed. "Well, let's go eat and also I bought you some medicine."

"Thanks."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JADE IS PREGNANT!

Listening to: Nickelback - Rockstar