Chapter 37: Adopting a Friend

Jade's P.O.V

Me and Andy have moved into a house together and it's pretty cool. As I lay on the couch, looking through my phone, Andy lifts up my legs, sits down then lays my legs across his lap. "What'cha looking at babe?" Andy asked, using his finger to draw designs on my jeans. "Just old photos" I shrugged, I sat up and looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"I wanna adopt a pet" I said to Andy and he raised an eyebrow. 

"A pet?"

"Yes, I know you love cats, so let's go adopt one"

"I actually like that idea. Let's go"

I grabbed my jacket and headed to the car. We drove to a animal shelter and parked the car, walking inside. "Hello, how may I help you?" The lady asked. "Hello, we're here to adopt a cat" I said and the lady led us to the back. There was a bunch of animals. She led us to the cat section "Here we are. Just play around and when you're ready to adopt just find me". We nodded and began to look at all the cats in the cages. They were so cute. I wish I could take every single animal here home.

I was sitting on the floor, petting and playing with different cats. "Babe, come here" Andy called, I got up and walked towards him. He was petting a black and white cat. "You like that one?" I asked and Andy nodded with a huge smile. "I'll go get the lady" I said as I ran off to find the lady. I found her and we walked back to Andy. "Is this the cat your adopting?" She asked, "Yes" Andy said, standing up. She grabbed the cat and put him in a cage. "Here ya go." She said, handing us the cage. "Thank you." We got in the car and headed to Petsmart.

Andy grabbed the cat and we walked inside. We picked out a bed, some toys, food, feeding bowls, and also a collar and name plate. "What do you want to name him?" I asked and Andy examined the cat. "How about, Crow?"

"I love it!" I said and typed the name in the machine and it began to laser the name on the plate. One finished, I hooked it on the collar and put it on Crow. We bought the stuff and headed home.

We placed the stuff down and let Crow out of the cage. He was scared but then carefully stepped out, beginning to walk around. "He's so cute" I said and Andy nodded in agreement. "He is." Crow jumped on the couch and laid down, looking at us and let out a meow. We walked over, sat on the couch, petting him while watching TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Yay Crow's in the story!

Listening to: OneRepublic - All The Right Moves