Chapter 56: Blade's and CC's Wedding (END)

Blade's P.O.V

*Three Months Later*

"I'm so nervous." I said. I smoothed out my dress. It was white, short, sweetheart neckline with a beaded waistband and lace down the dress. Jade who was my maid of honor was spraying the last layer of hairspray on my hair. I put on a crystal necklace. Me and CC decided to have a beach wedding. The colors of th wedding were black and baby blue.

CC's dad agreed to walk me down the aisle. We locked arms and waited for our turn. Ashley pulled Alice who was the flower girl and my son Elliot in a wagon down the aisle. Andy was CC's best man. The music began to play and we began to walk. CC had a huge smile on his face. When we reached CC, his dad hugged me and took his seat.

It was time for our vows and CC went first.

"Blade. Your are the most prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I knew that when I saw you that we would be together. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. We have a beautiful son together and maybe in the future we'll have another. I love you with all my heart Blade Rose McCain."

"Christian or should I say CC. I've always had a major crush on you. I never thought that one day I would be able to meet, date and even marry you. This is a dream come true. You are everything to me. And I would like to have more children with you. I love you and everything about you. Christian Mora."

"Christian, do you take Blade, do to be your lawfully wedded wife, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Blade, do you take Christian, to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." CC dipped me and kissed me passionately. The crowd cheering.

"Please welcome the new Mr and Mrs Christian Mora!" The preacher said happily as CC and Blade walk up the aisle. We went to the reception area and cleard the floor for CC's and Blade's for their first dance. Once they were done, we all danced on the dance floor. Having fun. Alice and Elliot were in the wagon, playing.

Jade's P.O.V

Me and Andy were dancing on the dance floor. We went over and grabbed Alice and Blade and CC grabbed Elliot. We were dancing around with our kids, laughing, taking photos.

I know one thing. I can't wait for the future.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sadly, the book is now over. There will be a epilouge though so don't worry. I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending. I really didn't know how to end the book.

Listening to: The Ready Set - Higher