Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Jade's P.O.V

Today was St.Patrick's Day so the guys decided to have a party. By the way their just making this party to get drunk. "So the party's being held here?" They all nodded and I groaned. "Who's all coming?" I groaned, "Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, and Falling In Reverse"

"I'll go buy the decorations" I got up and got in the car. I drove to the cheapest store to buy decorations cause 1. It's the only place that's cheap as fuck and 2. I'm fucking broke at the moment so I had to borrow money from the guys. I parked my car and walked into Party City. Don't you dare make fun of me. I looked at my outfit because I was wearing distressed short shorts, tight Pierce The Veil t-shirt, and knee high converse. The place looked like I walked into fucking Ireland it was that green and festive.

I walked down the aisles looking left and right. I put cups, streamers, balloons, and party poppers in the cart and continued down the aisles. "Hey there pretty girl" I heard a voice and turned to see a guy in his 30's looking cocky as fuck and with a smirk on his face. "Uh..hello?" I said not knowing what to say to that.

"So what you doing here?" he said with cockiness in his voice that was really getting on my nerves. "Look old guy I don't have time for you. I have a boyfriend and he'll probably kick your ass if he was here right now so just leave me the fuck alone" I said sternly but aggravation was in there too. I walked away to the check out center and checked out. I put the stuff in the trunk and headed to the liquor store.

When I walked in people gave me funny looks but I didn't care. Walking down the aisles I tried to find alcohol that was new and not expired. I picked Jägermeister, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, and Cointreau. I walked up to the cash register and the guy gave me a funny look. "I.D?" I did a little groan and showed him my I.D. The total was $80, I handed him the money and headed out. I sat the bottles in the passenger seat and I went to the driver's side and got in.

"I'm back!" I called out as I carry the bags. "Here let me help" Andy said taking the bag of alcohol and left. I gasped "Thanks!"

"I'm just kidding" he said coming back and grabbed a couple more bags. I took the bottles and placed them in the cabinet then got out the decorations and started putting them up. CC and Andy put the streamers up, me and Ashley did the balloons while Jinxx put the food out.

"When are they coming?" I asked while I tied a knot on the end of the balloon. "Around eight so it'll be late when they leave"

"Okay"

I finished the last balloon and got up to stretch my legs. "Hey guys I'm not feeling well so when the party goes on I'll be upstairs" they nodded as I walked up the stairs since the guest will arrive any minute now. I changed into my pajamas, got in bed and fell alseep in minutes.

Andy's P.O.V

I opened the door to let the guest in and we all bro hugged. "Sup Andy" Kellin said heading straight towards the alcohol. "Nothing much"

"Is Jade here?"

"Yeah, she's not feeling well so she went upstairs"

"Oh. Proabably a headache or something"

I nodded in agreement and we started playing the music. I took a shot of alcohol feeling the buzz kick in already. The burn of alcohol felt so good to me. Ronnie was on the coffee table dancing like a stripper while he had his second can of beer in his hand. "Look a-at me!" He shouted with a hiccup in there, Jackie was making it rain money.

I laughed at the site of CC who was wearing a green hat dancing around "LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Ashley was hitting on the wall like it was a chick.Jake was doing air guitar and the rest were in the pool. I took a lot of shots and right now I can tell that I am drunk as a mother fucker. "Oww fuck you wall" I was walking somehwere when the wall decided to move and hit me. Wow I really am drunk.

- 12:30 am-

Everybody left so I walked upstairs to go to sleep. I was wobbling everywhere trying to keep balance. "La la la la" I sung to myself and then finally made it to my room. I think. I saw a figure lying in bed and walked up to it. I poked the figure and it groaned. "Wakey waaakey" I slurred and poked the figure again. The figure woke up and looked at me. It was Jade. Oh shit. "What Andy?"

"I'm sleepy"

"Then fucking sleep"

"I don't wanna fuck in my sleep" she face palmed and got up from the bed. She took off my shirt and walked me to the other side of the bed. I laid down and she walked to the other side of the bed and crawled in. "Night Andy" and she fell asleep right after that.

**************************************************************************

Wow Chapter 23 already! Love the story so far? Anyway see you next chapter BAIIII

Listening to: Falling In Reverse - Rolling Stone