Lucy Hale is my Sister

By freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... More

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 38

485 12 4
By freak-fracking

Drew's POV

It's was a moment I wanted to forget but was in graved in my mind for the rest of my life.

I walked to the hotel room and slammed it leaving mom and dad there speechless.

I opened up my guitar case and strummed a few times.

'Lets take it back to the start' I sang writing the lyric down.

I put the pencil in between my teeth and chewed it.

'Boy you were something' I wrote down humming.

I wrote a few more lyrics down and I than sang it out loud. I bunched up the papers and put the pencil back in between my teeth.

"Um" I mumbled. "Stupid Boy" I said out loud.

"Mom. Dad" I yelled running a hands through my messy hair.

The door flung open within a few seconds with my mom fixing her hair and dad trying to act natural.

"Let me guess" I put my finger on my chin "you where outsides my door?" I questioned.

"Got damn it Niall of you weren't messing with my hair she wouldn't have known" I Mom pointed her bony finger.

"It wasn't my fault come on we are worried adults" he put his hands up in defense.

"Stop" I yelled putting my short finger nails on my forehead.

They both looked my way and quite.

"Drew-"

I shake my head "I don't want pity" I snapped "he was stupid for doing that but it wasn't him it was Matilda" I looked to Dad.

"I want to start my own company" both there eyed widen.

"I know I know it's a lot but I think if I hire the right people and get the right people to mange me. You guys, it will turn out good"

"Will talk about it" Dad said still shocked.

"Okay and I wrote a song" I breath and pick up my guitar.

"Sit" I demanded strumming my guitar.

'Let's take it back to the start' I sang strumming the guitar.

I closed my eyes most of the song and didn't ever look at my parents when I sung.

I finished up the song and my Chapstick lips did a wide smile as I looked at my parents.

"Oh my gosh" my mom mumbled.

"Okay well please get out I think more songs are coming in" I motioned them away.

Dad got up and walked out of the door. Mom was just a tad but slower.

"Mom" I whisper, she turned around and looked at me.

"D-do you think I was used" she ran a hand though her hair and came to sit next to me.

She takes the guitar out of my hands and puts it in the case.

"To be honest honey I don't know what to believe"

I put my head in my lap "I do have to say he was my best friend" I wiped my nose.

"He was my brother, my stupid other half" I whispered.

"Maybe friends was what men't to be"

"Maybe like I said to Alex that that if you like two people you should alway go for the second one since if you really liked the first one you wouldn't like the second one"

"Just I haven't found my second one" I sighed.

"Drew, Drew. Let's just put that aside and I need to ask you something"

"Are you sure you want to own your own company or is it jut anger" I shake my head.

"I've though about it many times. I know I'm young but I really think this might work, you guys mange me right now or if not i mange my own self. I book myself gigs see my real fans and date someone with out force"

She started at me wide eyed "wow" she breaths.

"I-I think it's a good idea"

I hug her, that's really all I had ability to do but I hugged her tight.

"I'm going to get an interview and than set everything straight"

"But" she shouted "but dad also had to say yes" I scrunch up my nose.

Mom got up and looked at me just staring at me "what are you staring at" I rub my face trying to pick anything off my face.

"It's nothing I just haven't seen you in a long time and I miss you" cheesy but it was my mom. It's her job to make me fell better and to tell me I'm beautiful when I don't feel or to tell me she misses me even if she hasn't seen me for a few hours. It's her job to do stuff like that.

"Mom I'm scared of the real world" I said picking at the pencil.

She say back down "How? You just toured with Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift. Your mom is me and your dad is well Niall Horan. You aren't scared of the real world your scared of losing and we all have to lose sometimes."

She got back up and said " I'm going to order Indian food. Tomorrow we going to start packing for going in tour was dad"

She started walking out and I grabbed my guitar.

Callie POV

I grabbed the mug of coffee off the hotel couinter.

"Okay mom" I sigh "Yes we will"

Niall was on the couch running through channels. "Okay mom yes we will look at house after. Okay love you" I hung up, groaning I throw my phone on the love-seat.

I sit next to Niall "what was that about?"

"She wants us to look for an apartment or house since she thing I'm ready to move out an she doesn't want us staying at hotel rooms"

"Did you tell her we are only staying a few days here than we are off"

"No. Give me some slack here I helped out daughter and she called right after"

He kissed my forehead "How is she doing?"

I shake my head "It's hard to say, she confused about her feelings I think"

"I just so confused on how Louis would do that. It's stupid and utterly shit" Niall fumed.

I rubbed my hand oh his arm to sooth him "Are the other guys here?"

"No they all went went home" he touches my thigh and starts riding up.

I turn my head and looked at the clock. Four pm.

Drew door went open and said "Can I go with Alex to the mall? I'll get food there and me home before midnight"

I looked at Niall "sure fine with me"

Niall shrugged "Be careful and call if anything is wrong. Keep it low too"

"Thank you" she cheered running to both Niall and I giving us a hug.

"Don't forget you phone" I said as se almost walks out the door.

Her face reddens up and run and get it from her room.

"Bye" she waved shutting the door behind her.

Niall looked at me and smiled "You are so beautiful" he whispered pushing my long black hair out of the way. "Your perfect and the best girl I've ever met" We started laying down in the couch and he toped.

"Your talented, sweet, beautiful, caring. I shouldn't of ever let those people take you. I should have had a body guard with" He stared kissing my neck up to behind my ear. I breath, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and Niall smirked.

"You like that Callie" I nod as he kissed me.

"Are you sure you want to do this here in a hotel room?"

"I'm sure if only you are" I whisper.

He nods picking me up and walking me to the bed.

Once we were at the bed he looked at me "are you for sure Callie"

I nod "I sure"

He sighs "I don't want to hurt you"

"I promise I'll tell you if it hurts"

He nods and sighs. He started kissing down my neck line sucking on them. I moaned a little for each one.

He broke the kiss to take of my short to expose my sports bra. I helped pull the shirt over my head and throw it to the see. He started kissing from my neck now to were my bra starts.

"Your so beautiful" he muttered putting his fingers under the elastic.

He started taking of my bra me helping pull it over my head.

He started kissing around my breast and he fumed "your so beautiful Callie"

I started playing with the hims his shirt pulling it up.

I moaned as he sucked behind my ear.

"You locked the door right" I said, Niall pulling his shirt off.

He blushed and ran to the door.

**

I lay breathless in bed naked next to Niall.

Niall pulled me closer, his chin resting on my messy hair.

"Your were amazing beautiful" he mumbled dozing off. I kissed his cheek reaching for my phone.

On missed calls and it was only 6pm.

I laid there thinking about how everything was different after what happened.

To say I was the luckiest person wasn't right to say. Maybe having a few luck run ins maybe better. But it was better than me sitting at home on twitter in the dark.

I chuckled at myself remember the old me. The tomboy girl was the best to me. I didn't care but after awhile I did, I don't keep up the act anymore of Tomboy.

Remembering when I first started gymnastics was a blur. All I remember was I hit my head and cried that day. I told my mom that I wouldn't never go back. Rolling my eyes, "Well Callie you went back".

I hear the front door open, I rush and get out of Niall's grip. I grab my basketball shorts on forgetting my underwear. I slip on Niall shirt and run the living room.

I see Drew there putting her phone down.

"Mom it's 11 gets some rest"

"Drew" I whisper "I've asked this question many time before but why us? Why me?"

She took my forearm and lead me to the couch."I saw my mom in you"

"You were sweet just like her and caring. She never let anything slip her mind and if someone was in trouble she would be there"

"Dad I just knew he wouldn't make the same mistake my father did and he would treat us both good"

I look at my daughter "I hope a boy can treat you like a princess and never nothing else" I smile.

She got up and kissed my cheek "goodnight mom and next time fix your sex hair before you get out of bed" I blush hiding my face in a pillow.

Drew walked down the hall and shut her door lightly.

I lay my head back on the arm rest and look at the fan going round and round.

**

Less them give chapters to go

I'm so excited on the ending them in sad that's first book that make a big turn out had to end.

Seven votes and 4 comment and of the goal isn't met see you next weekend :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
8.4K 105 22
Tia is a One DirectionAholic and when she finnaly gets the chance to meet them she ends up in hospital. They become friends but when she goes to Amer...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...